ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=165020)

Bwana 06-25-2007 05:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
What a waste of skin. :shake:

FAX 06-25-2007 05:04 PM

I think this is a felony. Still, if it weren't for dipnuts bragging about his marvelous crime, the judge might consider return of the property, a fine, and some community service.

FAX

Valiant 06-25-2007 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp
Paradise Cafe

202 C St
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 239-0304
Get directions

Just a thought.......

Would be a better idea to get the local police station phone number as I doubt he said the real place he stole it from... The police would have a report on a laptop being stolen and could also look into a database that day for a incident anywhere else around the city... Then if they find out its true they can use his IP address to identify him and then use this page as a confession...

Mr Luzcious 06-25-2007 05:09 PM

Thats horrible. :shake:

JBucc 06-25-2007 05:10 PM

I think your lying. Post close ups of the serial number to prove it.

Fire Me Boy! 06-25-2007 05:12 PM

I call BS.

Maybe a mod will give this guy a global ban a la RedRum of days gone by.

IA_Chiefs_fan 06-25-2007 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant
Would be a better idea to get the local police station phone number as I doubt he said the real place he stole it from... The police would have a report on a laptop being stolen and could also look into a database that day for a incident anywhere else around the city... Then if they find out its true they can use his IP address to identify him and then use this page as a confession...

Find a phone number and I'll make the call. The cafe's number above just rings and rings.

Hammock Parties 06-25-2007 05:13 PM

I still want to know the specs.

sedated 06-25-2007 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joemomma
They have automated locks these days. The only key sound is them unlocking it, and that sounds great.

don't i know it.

it makes a sound locking and unlocking, but the unexpected sound of unlocking makes my ballz tingle (and my assh0le clinch)

DaFace 06-25-2007 05:19 PM

I don't buy it. You'd have to be stupid on a whole new level to announce something like this on a message board.

Valiant 06-25-2007 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan
Find a phone number and I'll make the call. The cafe's number above just rings and rings.

Would need a mod to give me his location so I can narrow down the search.. There are probably hundreds of stations throughout the city there...

Hammock Parties 06-25-2007 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace
I don't buy it. You'd have to be stupid on a whole new level to announce something like this on a message board.

If I was going to do it I'd use a new username and leech on someone's wifi.

Simplex3 06-25-2007 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace

John Matrix posted a picture of himself holding a giant bag of dog s**t.

big nasty kcnut 06-25-2007 05:23 PM

Yes this guy is stupid your a crook and need to be arrested and placed in dark cell with a big dude name z smooth that want to ride you like seattle slew.

DaFace 06-25-2007 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
John Matrix posted a picture of himself holding a giant bag of dog s**t.

True, but you can't go to jail for being a dumbass. Of course, I can't say that he would be stupid for admitting to a felony on here - smoking weed is a felony in many locations and there are plenty on here who freely admit to that.