ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Priest Holmes can't hold LT's JOCK (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105071)

Gerardi 11-24-2004 05:02 PM

Priest Holmes can't hold LT's JOCK

ROFL

Donger 11-24-2004 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerardi
ROFL

Not exactly representing your fans very well, are you now.

munkey 11-24-2004 05:04 PM

Quote:

ROFL

Why would he want to?

:shake:

tk13 11-24-2004 05:05 PM

Re: Priest Holmes can't hold LT's JOCK

Got that right, he doesn't have time. Priest is usually too busy breaking touchdown records.

Iowanian 11-24-2004 05:09 PM

Holmes has more TDs the past 3 seasons than cases of VD your sister gave you.

That fever blister the size of a walnut you got from her must be a real biatch.

DJay23 11-24-2004 05:21 PM

drugs are bad mmmkay..

Brando 11-24-2004 05:33 PM

I don't think Priest would really want to hold LT's jockstrap. Johnny Morton might want to hold it..with his teeth. Possibly his butt cheeks.

big nasty kcnut 11-24-2004 05:42 PM

gerardi quit using the computer your mom need it for her webcam shows for horny farm animals

teedubya 11-24-2004 05:43 PM

5 threads started enough yet? how about 2-3 more? Your intellect is awe-inspiring.

Brando 11-24-2004 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcnut
gerardi quit using the computer your mom need it for her webcam shows for horny farm animals

Nope..she needs the phone line so that she can hop on the sex line. She's one of those 450lb phone sex operators. He's the mumbling Gimp in the background.

The Bad Guy 11-24-2004 05:56 PM

Seriously, why is this ****ing loser still here?

Ban his ass already.

He gets his enjoyment out of spamming bulletin boards. I'm sure that looked real good on his application to work at 7/11.

laser1972 11-24-2004 06:13 PM

Hey Ge-reeruni,
Did you plan to post 20 or something emails before you left school for the week. Were you telling your fellow 7th graders, "hey guys, when my mom's new boyfriend gets off the computer, i will post some crap on the Chiefs website."..

Look, seriously, your team is a product of what we were last year, easy schedule, The Chargers and obviously the Chiefs will both be watching the SuperBowl on the TV. Marty is your coach, enuf said. Might be decent during the regular season, but no where near a playoff team..

I hope you have the nuts to show up on the board after a San Diego loss, how many games have they won at Arrowhead in 12 years??..

Phobia 11-24-2004 06:21 PM

Gerardi, don't be a troll, man.

If you want to hang out here, fine. Have fun. Even talk smack if you want to. But, don't be a hit & run troll. Stick around and debate your position.

You'll not be starting any more threads on this site. When you're ready to behave, drop me a note and we'll see about re-instating your ability to spam errr start threads.

LiL stumppy 11-24-2004 07:07 PM

I hate people who laugh at their own jokes.

htismaqe 11-24-2004 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
Gerardi, don't be a troll, man.

If you want to hang out here, fine. Have fun. Even talk smack if you want to. But, don't be a hit & run troll. Stick around and debate your position.

You'll not be starting any more threads on this site. When you're ready to behave, drop me a note and we'll see about re-instating your ability to spam errr start threads.

Good call.

:bravo:

ROYC75 11-24-2004 07:42 PM

Why would he want to after LT done shit in it ?

jspchief 11-24-2004 07:47 PM

Holmes has more yards, TDs, and a higher avg in two less games this year. Apparently Holmes isn't holding LT's jock-strap because he's too busy shredding the NFL on the ground.

morphius 11-24-2004 07:48 PM

Well, of course he can't, LT was not invited to play on Priests team in the probowl last year...

SpitLightning 11-24-2004 07:58 PM

Quote:

ROFL

You are one of the reasons we charger fans get blasted so much

your not a charger fan no way i just cant believe it. dude do you realize how stupid you look and how stupid you make the "charger Fans " Look to other teams Fans??? is this how you represent your Team you
I surelly dont.

personally i hope they ban you. I would if I could

what a lame ass worthless chump. :rolleyes:

as charger fan Im honestly relieved Holmes isnt playing this weekend, no matter how good our rush D is, Priest Holmes is Scarry.

with your line im still worried about blaylock it all starts there The oline.

G luck sunday i expect a close game i think your only a few changes away from being truelly powerfull should be interesting in yrs to come as i think we built a team for the future, this yr is a bonus

peace
Spit

Phobia 11-24-2004 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpitLightning
You are one of the reasons we charger fans get blasted so much

Who blasts Charger fans? What would be the point? Prior to this week, I didn't even realize they had the internet in SanDiego.

I'm not gonna ban the girl. She makes me feel a whole lot better about myself.

RxKbolt 11-24-2004 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius
Well, of course he can't, LT was not invited to play on Priests team in the probowl last year...

I do not agree with the spammer and Holmes is one of the top running backs in the league, but so is LT. He should of made it to the probowl last year based on his performance (1600 yards 100 rec. first back ever to do that) but did not because he played for a team that sucked really bad last year.

I hope you guys remember that just because on charger fan is acting stupid to you guys does not mean all of us think that way.

Phobia 11-24-2004 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RxKbolt
I hope you guys remember that just because on charger fan is acting stupid to you guys does not mean all of us think that way.

I'll need to see a little proof. I hope you understand.

With your LT comments, I gotta disagree. The pro-bowl is a fair and just system. In fact, Tony Richardson has only been a good FB one year - 2003. Which goes to show you that the pro-bowl voters get it right every year.

SpitLightning 11-24-2004 08:28 PM

Quote:

Who blasts Charger fans? What would be the point? Prior to this week, I didn't even realize they had the internet in SanDiego.

I'm not gonna ban the girl. She makes me feel a whole lot better about myself.

where I live Just outside fiadernation all there is is raider fans man do i hear it alot .

just dont like people representing my team that act like that one good season in how many yrs and he acts like this sheesh

peace spit

Phobia 11-24-2004 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpitLightning
where I live Just outside fiadernation all there is is raider fans man do i hear it alot .

just dont like people representing my team that act like that one good season in how many yrs and he acts like this sheesh

peace spit

I agree. I'm still waiting for the Chiefs to have a good season so I can act like that. Looks like I'll be waiting a while longer.

morphius 11-24-2004 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RxKbolt
I do not agree with the spammer and Holmes is one of the top running backs in the league, but so is LT. He should of made it to the probowl last year based on his performance (1600 yards 100 rec. first back ever to do that) but did not because he played for a team that sucked really bad last year.

Oh, I'm not saying LT is not good, not by any means. The reason he didn't make the probowl was completly a numbers game. 2000 yards will get you a probowl, and it came down to Priest TD's against LT's numbers, and as it should, TD's record won out. With LT there you should have a great RB as long as he is able to hold on physically (not a slam on LT, just RB's in general don't have a long life in the NFL).

Its odd, since the BB was created we have only had 3 total Bolts fans, we doubled that today alone.

Welcome to the BB!

alanm 11-24-2004 09:11 PM

Quote:

Now why would Priest want to hold Lawrence Taylors jock. Gotta be pretty moldy by now.:Lin:

Phobia 11-24-2004 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius
Its odd, since the BB was created we have only had 3 total Bolts fans, we doubled that today alone.

Welcome to the BB!

We've had about 25 bolts fans register this week. That's just the ones I could tell from their names and profiles. There are probably others that didn't identify themselves as Bolts fans.

Valiant 11-24-2004 09:18 PM

Quote:

We've had about 25 bolts fans register this week. That's just the ones I could tell from their names and profiles. There are probably others that didn't identify themselves as Bolts fans.

And we know they did not come from the goldenbolt, that site is so dead it has posts months old on the main page..

alanm 11-24-2004 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant
And we know they did not come from the goldenbolt, that site is so dead it has posts months old on the main page..

Most are probably from Sign on San Diego. Which is the newspaper BB.

Rausch 11-24-2004 09:42 PM

Quote:

Really, who can blame them...