ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   If Martz to the Raiders (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=156543)

kczoo 01-11-2007 07:53 PM

If Martz to the Raiders

and The Raiders pick a franchise QB with their pick, arent we on the bottom of the food chain in the AFC West? Hmmmmm, Martz will make a Raiders offense better than this year and their D is already killer. Were in for a long offseason

Reerun_KC 01-11-2007 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kczoo
and The Raiders pick a franchise QB with their pick, arent we on the bottom of the food chain in the AFC West? Hmmmmm, Martz will make a Raiders offense better than this year and their D is already killer. Were in for a long offseason

What? No way. Herm says everything is oookkkaaayyyy....

RedDread 01-11-2007 07:56 PM

This assumes we make no moves whatsoever. Filling gaps in the O-Line and getting new D-Tackles will improve us tremendously.

Also first year quarterbacks in any system are usually pretty shitty, but behind the Raiders current Offensive Line it could get ugleh.

FAX 01-11-2007 07:57 PM

It would be pretty darn funny if the Raiders put together an offense (they still have some talent on that side of the ball) and start making a run while we're sitting here trying to find a lineman who can block a pop up window and listening to Herm tell us it's okay.

FAX

Mile High Mania 01-11-2007 07:58 PM

That's a scenario that I honestly never considered... but, yeah... they have talent and Martz has wild ass schemes that would do really well.

ROYC75 01-11-2007 08:00 PM

But ultimately, They would have Martz ..........not a very good HC.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-11-2007 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kczoo

We all know that Martz's circus offense will kill that D...

FAX 01-11-2007 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hummus' Jenkins
We all know that Martz's circus offense will kill that D...

ROFL

No doubt. TOP would kill them. He likes to score way too fast.

FAX

beer bacon 01-11-2007 08:39 PM

I am pretty sure we are doomed.

Reerun_KC 01-11-2007 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer bacon

Doesnt take much with the Coach we have paddling the boat.

siberian khatru 01-11-2007 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer bacon

That's my default mode.

beer bacon 01-11-2007 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC
Doesnt take much with the Coach we have paddling the boat.

We will never be as good as the Raiders now :(

Hammock Parties 01-11-2007 08:45 PM

Actually, they don't have talent.

No quarterback. Shitty offensive line. Jordan is a decent RB but nothing special.

At wide receiver? Moss is a joke. Porter is out the door. I guess Curry and Gabriel are pretty good.

I think it will take much, much more than Mike Martz.

Hammock Parties 01-11-2007 08:47 PM

All I know is that I want 10 straight wins over the Raiders. It's like a consolation prize for 30 years of suckage. How many other NFL franchises can say they've dominated their archrival for five straight years? We should get a bronze trophy of Al Davis getting pissed on if we sweep them again.

beer bacon 01-11-2007 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs
Actually, they don't have talent.

No quarterback. Shitty offensive line. Jordan is a decent RB but nothing special.

At wide receiver? Moss is a joke. Porter is out the door. I guess Curry and Gabriel are pretty good.

I think it will take much, much more than Mike Martz.

Stop being naive. Martz is going to lead the Raiders to multiple Super Bowls while the Chiefs rot in the cellar :(