ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=165020)

whatsmynameagain 06-24-2008 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 4809264)
I was going to post exactly the same thing.

have you and scott traded pms yet? im sure you two could get really steamy with each other. you could be each others crotch rockets. sheep think alike, time to get out the sheers fr these queers.

Posted via Mobile Device

Donger 06-24-2008 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatsmynameagain (Post 4809285)
have you and scott traded pms yet? im sure you two could get really steamy with each other. you could be each others crotch rockets. sheep think alike, time to get out the sheers fr these queers.

Posted via Mobile Device

No.

BIG_DADDY 06-24-2008 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBo (Post 4809274)
If they're doing it thru stopped or slow moving traffic I don't see the problem. OTOH screaming in between cars that are already going the speed limit is stupid, I ****ing hate it when jackasses do that.

They don't let you do that at regular speed. I want to say traffic has to be moving 20 MPH or slower to be legal but don't hold me to that number.

The motorcyclists that cause the biggest problem by far are the rookies on their shiney new Hyabusa's.

Truth be know bicyclists are a much bigger problem here.

Sully 06-24-2008 01:11 PM

Did someone just say "olly olly oxenfree?"

...just checking...

whatsmynameagain 06-24-2008 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 4809280)
Who told you to talk?...PUT IT BACK IN YOUR MOUTH!

dude im not cybering with you. please stop. random people come to chiefsplanet and see the scott and donger types and then wonder why all people think chiefs fans are queers.

Posted via Mobile Device

Donger 06-24-2008 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 4809293)

...just checking...

I think it's some kind of homosexual motorcycle gang slogan, or something.

seclark 06-24-2008 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 4809293)

...just checking...

olly olly oxenfree
your back windshield
sticks to me
sec

FAX 06-24-2008 01:14 PM

Who's Olly? And why are his oxen free?

FAX

Donger 06-24-2008 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 4809299)
olly olly oxenfree
your back windshield
sticks to me
sec

At least Brandon was wearing his helmet. That probably helped, as it was the last thing that went through his mind.

Easy 6 06-24-2008 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatsmynameagain (Post 4809297)
dude im not cybering with you. please stop. random people come to chiefsplanet and see the scott and donger types and then wonder why all people think chiefs fans are queers.

Posted via Mobile Device

You say things like 'I Dont Care About Others Lives On The Road, I Love To Get Hammered & Drive' & WE are the queers?

I'm not 'cybering' with you either, your not worth my time idiot.

BIG_DADDY 06-24-2008 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 4809303)
Who's Olly? And why are his oxen free?

FAX

You looking for a little free oxen action?

Redrum_69 06-24-2008 01:16 PM

the best one yet...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uNk8eq...eature=related

HOLY SHIT>>>BEST KILLING GAME EVAR!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbbKeh40LvY

TIME KILLERS!!!!!

Midnight_Vulture 06-24-2008 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by damaticous (Post 4808873)
You may be a good rider, but from my understanding it's not a question of IF you are going to crash your bike, but WHEN.

My opinion...go ahead keep speeding, but if you crash your bike into one of my family members and hurt them, or let them see your dieing rotting corpse that will haunt them for the rest of their lives...I would have to sue the shit out of you, your family, your Insurance and anyone else I could think of for all the therapist bills I would have to pay.

If you want to drive that fast fine, but please do it where there is no one else around so you won't hurt anyone but yourself.

If you are in that much of a hurry...wake up earlier.

Thank you,

Damaticous and family.

This this is the dumbest arguement ever. No offense.

BUt i hate the whole "its not a matter of if...but when". You can say the same about driving in a car.

Believe me I take the precautions and I know what I am doing. So some of you need to lay the F off.

Dont hate cause you are too fat to ride or cant afford one.

By the way, the chicks that love it live near Georgia Tech campus. They love bikes down here haha. I am originally from the midwest and chicks loved it up there but the south takes the cake. They cant get enough of my bike.

The Franchise 06-24-2008 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 4809235)
I remember the fuckers screaming past lanes of stopped traffic on I-90 in Sacramento. How that can't be considered dangerous is beyond me. It's also rude and annoying as hell. But so is pretty much anyone with a California plate on their vehicle, be it a car, bike or truck. Nastiest drivers I've ever seen anywhere; it's like they get paid to be complete pricks.

I don't get paid.

Donger 06-24-2008 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture (Post 4809325)
This this is the dumbest arguement ever. No offense.

BUt i hate the whole "its not a matter of if...but when". You can say the same about driving in a car.

Believe me I take the precautions and I know what I am doing. So some of you need to lay the F off.

Dont hate cause you are too fat to ride or cant afford one.

By the way, the chicks that love it live near Georgia Tech campus. They love bikes down here haha. I am originally from the midwest and chicks loved it up there but the south takes the cake. They cant get enough of my bike.

Do you have even a basic understanding of physics? Are there air bags on motorcycles? Seat belts? Are you surrounded by an energy-absorbing cage of metal?