ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith did, does, and will always suck. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270480)

Mav 09-11-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9963131)
Where have you been? Fanboys have been trying to prop up Smith over Kaep with every little cherry picked stat they could find.

No one has tried to prop Smith over KAP. Only the Alex Smith haters have delusions that Alex Smith fans having this secret battle that some how on some planet that Alex Smith is a better qb than Kap.

The failure with all of the Alex Smith haters is they think that if anyone respects or likes Alex Smith that they assume he is this God.

No, when in fact the majority of us, and I don't ever do this because it usually gets me into trouble, just appreciate the journey that he went through to get to where he was today.

Think about this for a second.

After 2011, Alex Smith played in one of the greatest playoff games in THE HISTORY OF THE NFL.

Nobody wanted him. The 49ers lowballed him so bad that he took a trip to Miami, where he wasn't wanted. No one wanted him.

Playing in 9 games the next season fetched the 49ers a nice giant booty for him.

The 49ers won all the way around, and yet Smith haters still just cant let go.

Its quite pathetic.

Mav 09-11-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9963139)
But Smith has NEVER had high passing yards in his career. Maybe...just maybe he doesn't pass for a lot of yards because that's just not what he does?

The guy could be down by 4 touchdowns and still will not push the ball downfield. It's not his game.

Well, when exactly has Alex Smith been down 4 tds to need to do that?

He very rarely if ever is down by that much.

The only instances I can really remember needing him to do that were in 2009 when he came in at half time of the Houston game and let the team all the way back and looked damn good doing it.

Philly two years ago on the road, down 21-3 and leading the team back to win that game, Minnesota last year, but the entire team played like crap, gore fumbled when the 49ers were driving. Just a hideous game all the way around, and the Giants game last year when the 49ers were still experimenting with putting Kap in at odd times, the defense played like crap david akers missed two field goals Alex Smith played like crap and the Giants ran all over the 49ers in the second half.

AliceSmith 09-11-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9963145)
No one has tried to prop Smith over KAP.

BS.

TONS of Alice-Smith jock sniffers on 49erswebzone have posted shit about how Smith would have won the Super Bowl had he started because he would have "controlled the clock" and "managed the game" better. Or how Alice would have kept the 49ers defense off the field with his amazing ball-control offense.

Or how Alice Smith is more humble, and shuns the spotlight while Kaepernick loves going taking photos for magazines, hanging out with rappers, or shows up at award shows.

Mav 09-11-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AliceSmith (Post 9963170)
BS.

TONS of Alice-Smith jock sniffers on 49erswebzone have posted shit about how Smith would have won the Super Bowl had he started because he would have "controlled the clock" and "managed the game" better. Or how Alice would have kept the 49ers defense off the field with his amazing ball-control offense.

Or how Alice Smith is more humble, and shuns the spotlight while Kaepernick loves going taking photos for magazines, hanging out with rappers, or shows up at award shows.

Im not talking about them there. Im talking about the relevant Alex Smith jock sniffers here.

I don't go to the webzone. So I wouldn't know. Which begs the question.

Why aren't you there assaulting them?

DaneMcCloud 09-11-2013 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AliceSmith (Post 9963170)
BS.

No one cares what happens on a ****ing 49er forum.

Go the **** away and take all the other gasbags with you.

AliceSmith 09-11-2013 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9963184)
Im not talking about them there. Im talking about the relevant Alex Smith jock sniffers here.

I don't go to the webzone. So I wouldn't know. Which begs the question.

Why aren't you there assaulting them?

Because 49erswebzone is an Alice Smith worshipping site that bans anyone who criticizes Alice Smith. Why do you think I'm here chasing down 49erwebzone Alice Smith lovers?

DaneMcCloud 09-11-2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AliceSmith (Post 9963193)
Why do you think I'm here chasing down 49erwebzone Alice Smith lovers?

Because you're a ****ing loser

Mav 09-11-2013 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AliceSmith (Post 9963193)
Because 49erswebzone is an Alice Smith worshipping site that bans anyone who criticizes Alice Smith. Why do you think I'm here chasing down 49erwebzone Alice Smith lovers?

ROFL

Fair enough. Chase away.

Jakemall 09-11-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9963220)
ROFL

Fair enough. Chase away.

LOL the Webzone will not allow a specifically "Alex Smith" thread..even in their NFL topics. They haven't since Kaep took over as QB. He can only be mentioned in context of how well KC will do this year.

So...he's here on a Chiefs forum because he can't trash Alex smith, who is no longer a 9er, in the forums on the 9er board. Wow..that's a lot of hate for someone he's never met. Did Alex sleep with his sister or something?

keg in kc 09-11-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9962396)
Eli Manning threw for 450 yards Sunday - and lost coming from behind, which supports my point that teams that are losing pass more and teams that are winning run more. Anything else you want to read into it is your problem, not mine.

You do realize that Romo threw more passes than Manning in that game, don't you?

Jakemall 09-11-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9963322)
You do realize that Romo threw more passes than Manning in that game, don't you?

What does that mean to you?

Easy 6 09-11-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9963192)
No one cares what happens on a ****ing 49er forum.

Go the **** away and take all the other gasbags with you.

LMAO

NinerDoug 09-11-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9963119)
I don't know which posts or worsts. Your posts on the 9er board or the ones here. Disgraceful 9er "fan".

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9963131)
Where have you been? Fanboys have been trying to prop up Smith over Kaep with every little cherry picked stat they could find.

1) You're full of shit; CK7 has 100% support among niners fans.

2) You obviously have a lot of hate for AS, even though he is no longer a niner. WTF are you doing here other than trolling? Are you really that bored?

NinerDoug 09-11-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smiff (Post 9963139)
But Smith has NEVER had high passing yards in his career. Maybe...just maybe he doesn't pass for a lot of yards because that's just not what he does?

The guy could be down by 4 touchdowns and still will not push the ball downfield. It's not his game.

You obviously weren't paying attention or just enjoy making shit up.

DaneMcCloud 09-11-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9963357)
LMAO

Seriously, if I were Mod, I'd ban them all. Every single one of the 49ers fans that post on this site.

This is 1,000 times more annoying than the Patriotards that came over in 2009.