ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Scott ***** hired by NFL Network (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270164)

bowener 02-19-2013 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9413845)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jnZ3toUAG5g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Quote:

Brandon - Candy wrapper and ball of hair on player staircase for two days now
ROFL

houstonwhodat 02-19-2013 06:16 AM

He should be where Ray Lewis is.

Red Beans 02-19-2013 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brando (Post 9413953)
Can't wait to watch him wander over to the ESPN set and scream at Irvin to pick up the baggie full of cocaine in the stairwell.

You mean the empty baggie with cocaine residue. Irvin's not dropping that Peruvian Flake in the stairwell unless he's dropping it right up his nose holes...

Agent V 02-19-2013 06:35 AM

HAHA! The candy wrapper email! I've never seen it until now. It's so curt and rude.

King_Chief_Fan 02-19-2013 06:55 AM

It will be intereting to see what his take is on who the Chiefs should draft.
All you have to do is do the opposite of what he thinks

Pasta Little Brioni 02-19-2013 07:37 AM

Millen and Pioli hired by the "networks" and we are supposed to defer to their opinions cause we never done it and stuff

Deberg_1990 02-19-2013 08:01 AM

Only in sports can you fail at your job for years, then get re-hired as an "expert" analyst. ROFL

AdumbGuy 02-19-2013 08:32 AM

NFL network guy: So, Pioli, many think the chiefs are going to draft Geno Smith 1st overall after you tried to convince everybody that Casshole was a QB and not just your lover last year. Your thoughts?

Pioli: I wouldn't draft Geno at all. I'd pick Tyrann Mathieu first overall. Not only can he return kicks, but he can also play nickel. Value!

GloryDayz 02-19-2013 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9414533)
He has to work for someone else... and if he wants to keep this job, he's actually going to have to finally do some talent evaluation. LOL

He a crafty one this Scott fellow. I'm sure he'll always word things in just the right way so that when his clear-as-day dumb picks are a bust, he'll say something along the lines of, "that's why I offered the caveat of............" and move on to busting the chops of some older person who didn't pick up the gum wrapper he dropped.

**** Scott and everything close to him! I'd pay top coin to have the NFLN camera guys to always show his worst sides from the worst angles! And accentuate his small head on his fat ass!

God I hate that useless mother****er! God he's an ass ****ing hole!

wazu 02-19-2013 08:39 AM

You know, if Scott really wants revenge on the fans, he should adamantly make the case that the Chiefs should take Geno #1.

htismaqe 02-19-2013 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9414846)
It will be intereting to see what his take is on who the Chiefs should draft.
All you have to do is do the opposite of what he thinks

What if he says "they HAVE to take a QB"?

Munson 02-19-2013 08:47 AM

Can't believe the NFL Network hired the biggest fraud in the league.

The one positive thing is that his "analysis" of draft prospects will be comedy gold.

GloryDayz 02-19-2013 09:11 AM

And the really funny part is that you know somebody from the NFL, and perhaps the NFLN, is reading CP.

I know many don't think they have time, but we've had plenty of evidence to the contrary. And I'm not saying they're going to reverse the hire, but you know at some level this tread is being talked about in some meeting today. Hell, you know Scott ego can't keep him away from this site even though he'll tell the world that he's far too busy. Yeah Scott, just remember SOC, it started here...

LOL Scott, you can't hide! You may keep getting hired in this entertainment venue, but the world knows who you are...

Scott, enjoy the read you fat ****ing coward piece of shit! And you suck at your job! Just know this, your kids know it too. Yeah, they occasionally sit at a table with you, and while you're spewing crap from your pie-hole, they're looking at you, but they're really not listening, they're thinking, "God he's dumb." Then they just tell you what you want to hear... Even they laugh at you Scott, just like the rest of the NFL community, think about it...

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-19-2013 09:53 AM

lolz
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties 02-19-2013 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9415023)
And the really funny part is that you know somebody from the NFL, and perhaps the NFLN, is reading CP.

I know many don't think they have time, but we've had plenty of evidence to the contrary. And I'm not saying they're going to reverse the hire, but you know at some level this tread is being talked about in some meeting today. Hell, you know Scott ego can't keep him away from this site even though he'll tell the world that he's far too busy. Yeah Scott, just remember SOC, it started here...

LOL Scott, you can't hide! You may keep getting hired in this entertainment venue, but the world knows who you are...

Scott, enjoy the read you fat ****ing coward piece of shit! And you suck at your job! Just know this, your kids know it too. Yeah, they occasionally sit at a table with you, and while you're spewing crap from your pie-hole, they're looking at you, but they're really not listening, they're thinking, "God he's dumb." Then they just tell you what you want to hear... Even they laugh at you Scott, just like the rest of the NFL community, think about it...

Go on...can I hand you a blunt object?