ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=245442)

Valiant 01-18-2012 01:13 PM

New glitch to look out for. You can glitch an AR to have damage profiency. Basically giving most a one shot kill. Only way to to notice is kill cam if you play normal modes.

Quesadilla Joe 01-18-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8308267)
New glitch to look out for. You can glitch an AR to have damage profiency. Basically giving most a one shot kill. Only way to to notice is kill cam if you play normal modes.

I wouldn't do it if I were you, they are banning people for it. It should be patched pretty soon too.

Valiant 01-18-2012 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TebKnow2724 (Post 8308717)
I wouldn't do it if I were you, they are banning people for it. It should be patched pretty soon too.

I did not say I was going to. Only glitch I have done is the knife your own eqiupment for sitpro.

Quesadilla Joe 01-18-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8308736)
I did not say I was going to. Only glitch I have done is the knife your own eqiupment for sitpro.

Yeah I did that Sit Rep Pro glitch and I don't feel bad about it at all because of how hard I had to work to get it in MW2.

In MW2 I would join a FFA game and spectate until I found someone camping with Scavenger and claymores. Then I would go over to where the guy was camping, destroy his claymore and then let the guy kill me so he could pick up a Scavenger pack and place another claymore. I did this over 1000 times over the course of 10 prestiges in MW2. :cuss:

Iowanian 01-18-2012 03:31 PM

I know I've been running into some hacked lobbies, seems like much more lately with aimbot and who knows what else. I don't look for hacks, so I am not even sure what is out there..

shoot someone straight in the face with 6-8 rounds and they don't go down....you're running assassin and blind eye and they jump into the unusual spot you're laying shooting, no way they could see normally....I was in a lobby the other day with that kind of crap and they got a moab....the most kills on their team was 17.

Valiant 01-18-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 8308799)
I know I've been running into some hacked lobbies, seems like much more lately with aimbot and who knows what else. I don't look for hacks, so I am not even sure what is out there..

shoot someone straight in the face with 6-8 rounds and they don't go down....you're running assassin and blind eye and they jump into the unusual spot you're laying shooting, no way they could see normally....I was in a lobby the other day with that kind of crap and they got a moab....the most kills on their team was 17.

Yeah, there is something. I was running blind eye/ass and this guy would throw nades over buildings at me perfectly.. Multiple times this happened.. We managed to kill him, but his aim was amazing with everything.. He was averaging 35+ kills over the games he was in.. He grenading me a few times when there should of been no way to know where I am at..

Mr. Plow 01-18-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8309103)
Yeah, there is something. I was running blind eye/ass and this guy would throw nades over buildings at me perfectly.. Multiple times this happened.. We managed to kill him, but his aim was amazing with everything.. He was averaging 35+ kills over the games he was in.. He grenading me a few times when there should of been no way to know where I am at..

I'm not sure why some of you guys stick around those games. If I see something odd going on, I back out. I don't wait around on that shit.

ThaVirus 01-18-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8309141)
I'm not sure why some of you guys stick around those games. If I see something odd going on, I back out. I don't wait around on that shit.

Ill usually stick around and try to ruin their fun. Learn them a lesson and all that...

kepp 01-19-2012 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8309141)

I was in a game just the other day that I think was hacked. I was using the barret .50 w/acog and shot a guy dead on 5 or 6 times and he just stood there looking at me...didn't even attempt to dodge. I saw that and ducked around a corner, switched to my FMG9's as he started to come at me. I had to have emptied at least half of each clip in him and he walked up to me and knifed me. I quit immediately after that. I guess I should have noted his tag and reported him, but didn't think that quickly.

Mr. Plow 01-19-2012 08:44 AM

For the record, I love the guys who camp one spot and use a tactical insertion.....RIGHT NEXT TO WHERE THEY ARE STANDING. lol

Had one guy last night that was trying to hold down the middle house on Resistance. He kept putting his TI right next to the fridge. I'd go up, kill him - then get behind his TI - kill him immediately has he spawns. He literally put it in the same spot for the entire game....which meant I got tons of kills.

SnakeXJones 01-20-2012 04:52 AM

I can't wait till they release Hardcore HQ cause the stupidity of teammates in domination are just ****ing useless

ThaVirus 01-20-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakeXJones (Post 8312827)
I can't wait till they release Hardcore HQ cause the stupidity of teammates in domination are just ****ing useless

People in this game are ****ing idiots. I can't get on and play with randoms anymore. They're just too ****ing stupid. I honestly wonder if the people I'm playing with are missing a chromosome.

It's really a shame too. I like to get on the other game modes to take a break from deathmatch and it's just not bearable.

Dr. Gigglepants 01-20-2012 02:50 PM

There's no communication. I learned after 1 day that my headset was no more than a nuisance in my ear while playing this game. Then I had to mute the volume coming out of the TV because of dumbshit kids who literally do nothing but scream for 10 minutes for some reason.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sofa King 01-20-2012 03:41 PM

Mics are indeed worthless unless you're playing with your friends or are playing in FFA where you can trash talk.

Simplicity 01-20-2012 04:38 PM

Anyone here do competitive sniping?
Here are the 1-15 ranks:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TopPs3SnipersNa