ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Scott Pioli's PFF rating (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265371)

Hammock Parties 10-18-2012 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9029158)
Why is Mark Bradley on here?

He was with the Chiefs in 08.

My bad.

That raised Pioli's grade a whole .15.

BALLA ASS

BigMeatballDave 10-18-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9029162)
My bad.

That raised Pioli's grade a whole .15.

BALLA ASS

LOL

BigMeatballDave 10-18-2012 06:50 PM

I'm surprised to see Breaston's number so low.

Hammock Parties 10-18-2012 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9029173)
I'm surprised to see Breaston's number so low.

I *could* use his rating from 2011.

But that wouldn't be proper, since his current rating is a product of being unfairly benched by our idiot GM.

Dave Lane 10-18-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9028962)
Dontari Poe is only .5 difference grade from Tyson Jackson.

Poe was drafted 15th, its only his 6th game
Tyson Jackson was drafted 3rd overall, it's his 4th season

That's ****ing depressing in the case of a 3rd overall pick which should have been a foundation piece/cant **** up draft pick.

That's the problem with most of these guys. They are JUST A GUY. They dont improve, they have no impact, there is no potential. It's all propaganda.

Tell me who's improved on this team since Haley left?

FAX 10-18-2012 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9029101)
The conclusive evidence is in the record.

We're just burying the guy at this point.

Look at that list, though. The lack of impact players, and even contributors, is staggering.

What's very evident: Scott is pretty good at finding you an offensive lineman, and he sucks at everything else.

That's the giant red turd in the turd pile, right there. The absence of a true impact guy is telling.

Especially considering the guys we ignored in the draft ... like Clay Mathews, for example ... 3 time pro-bowler already, 2010 NFC Defensive Player of the Year, Butkus Award winner, Sporting News NFL Defensive Player of the Year, etc. Or Raji. Or Orakpo. Or Cushing. Or Harvin. That's a lot of misses in one draft in exchange for Tyson Jackson.

FAX

keg in kc 10-18-2012 07:30 PM

Too complicated.

Only one rating matters. Wins and losses.

Sorter 10-18-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9029244)
That's the giant red turd in the turd pile, right there. The absence of a true impact guy is telling.

Especially considering the guys we ignored in the draft ... like Clay Mathews, for example ... 3 time pro-bowler already, 2010 NFC Defensive Player of the Year, Butkus Award winner, Sporting News NFL Defensive Player of the Year, etc. Or Raji. Or Orakpo. Or Cushing. Or Harvin. That's a lot of misses in one draft in exchange for Tyson Jackson.

FAX

TBF, everyone missed on Mathews. I can't forgive him for Orakpo or Cushing.

FAX 10-18-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9029257)
TBF, everyone missed on Mathews. I can't forgive him for Orakpo or Cushing.

That's the kind of thing that tickles my testicles though, Mr. Sorter. I mean, if Pioligo is as brilliant as he claims (given his past statements regarding the "building" of the Patriots and all), one would think he wouldn't have let Mathews slip to 29 and, instead, negotiated one of his fabulous draft day trades or something.

But, of course, you're right about the rest. Honestly, he could have shot a ping-pong ball from his anus into a goldfish bowl full of consensus, first round prospects and done better in that particular draft.

That is not the kind of performance one expects from an NFL Executive Of The Century who earns $5 million a year.

FAX

Sorter 10-18-2012 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9029285)
That's the kind of thing that tickles my testicles though, Mr. Sorter. I mean, if Pioligo is as brilliant as he claims (given his past statements regarding the "building" of the Patriots and all), one would think he wouldn't have let Mathews slip to 29 and, instead, negotiated one of his fabulous draft day trades or something.

But, of course, you're right about the rest. Honestly, he could have shot a ping-pong ball from his anus into a goldfish bowl full of consensus, first round prospects and done better in that particular draft.

That is not the kind of performance one expects from an NFL Executive Of The Century who earns $5 million a year.

FAX

Of course Sr. Fax. Agree wholeheartedly.

notorious 10-18-2012 07:45 PM

So, Succop cancels out 4x Matt Cassel.

Ratings fail.

FAX 10-18-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9029297)
Of course Sr. Fax. Agree wholeheartedly.

It's just absurd that Pioligo has had the opportunity to pick so consistently high and have only one (Houston) potential impact player to show for it.

It's a travesty wrapped in an enigma inside a burrito stuffed in a Chinese midget lesbian's meat curtains.

FAX

Sorter 10-18-2012 07:50 PM

:clap::clap::clap:
Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9029308)
It's just absurd that Pioligo has had the opportunity to pick so consistently high and have only one (Houston) potential impact player to show for it.

It's a travesty wrapped in an enigma inside a burrito stuffed in a Chinese midget lesbian's meat curtains.

FAX

Wait, Chinese midget? :eek::eek::eek:

Hammock Parties 10-18-2012 08:09 PM

Here is the team built by Scott Pioli.

QB Matt Cassel
HB Shaun Draughn
LT Donald Stephenson
LG Jeff Allen
C Ryan Lilja
RG Jon Asamoah
RT Eric Winston

WR Jon Baldwin
WR Steve Breaston
WR Dexter McCluster
TE Tony Moeaki

DE Tyson Jackson
NT Dontari Poe
DE Ropati Pissandshitty
OLB Cameron Sheffield

OLB Justin Houston
ILB Jovan Belcher

ILB Corey Mays
CB Stanford Routt
CB Javier Arenas

FS Abram Elam
SS Eric Berry

Sorter 10-18-2012 08:11 PM

ON the roster GoChiefs posted, I can forgive Berry, Poe, Routt, Breaston, Moeaki, Allen, and Stephenson.

However, when you compare them to the players drafted immediately after them and our team needs, you start thinking "WTF!!!!!!!"