ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs how about Boldin (if released) in KC opposite Bowe? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270933)

Hootie 03-11-2013 11:40 PM

Meh.

Boldin isn't worth anything with that salary. He's dime a dozen. Good player, but you can do better. We had no need for Anquan Boldin on our team.

BossChief 03-11-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9487573)
Meh.

Boldin isn't worth anything with that salary. He's dime a dozen. Good player, but you can do better. We had no need for Anquan Boldin on our team.

Hahahahahahahahahaaaa

We don't need Anquan Boldin, we have McCluster and Baldwin.

LMAO

Hootie 03-11-2013 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9487581)
Hahahahahahahahahaaaa

We don't need Anquan Boldin, we have McCluster and Baldwin.

LMAO

what the **** do we need Anquan Boldin for?

of course, I was the minority that said Steve Breaston was clearly washed up and Pioli didn't have a vendetta against him...he just wasn't good anymore

but I'm a moron

Boldin will have 60 catches and 800 yards in San Fran next year. Cool. He fits a need for them I suppose.

we have no need for Anquan Boldin nor would Anquan Boldin have wanted to come to KC.

BossChief 03-12-2013 12:04 AM

Alex Smiths and Anquan Boldins bread and butter are the same types of plays. Having Bowe and Boldin would have been about as good of a win now move as we could ave hoped for.

You're right about one thing, though...he wouldn't have came to KC in a million years.

49er guy49 03-12-2013 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandusksuna (Post 9486674)
Except the Jags ;) PBJ

Yeah you have to go all the way back to ye old days of 2009 since the 49ers have screwed the Jags in a trade. The Jags gave up their 2010 first rounder for Everette Brown. The 49ers used that pick to get Anthony Davis, the stud RT.

Setsuna 03-12-2013 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 49er guy49 (Post 9487605)
Yeah you have to go all the way back to ye old days of 2009 since the 49ers have screwed the Jags in a trade. The Jags gave up their 2010 first rounder for Everette Brown. The 49ers used that pick to get Anthony Davis, the stud RT.

LMAO I don't even know who either of them are. You can keep your "stud" RT since they win Super Bowls. Lawl. Stupid niners fan.

Rausch 03-12-2013 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9487597)
Alex Smiths and Anquan Boldins bread and butter are the same types of plays. Having Bowe and Boldin would have been about as good of a win now move as we could ave hoped for.

You're right about one thing, though...he wouldn't have came to KC in a million years.

Adding him would have given us two similar players. To compliment Bowe we need more of a speed guy that can stretch the field.

That said the 49'ers are raping people on trades this year...:#