ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football AFCW: Week 10 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278333)

FlaChief58 11-05-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Arrowhead (Post 10162592)
not saying its likely, but I wouldn't be all that shocked if Denver is looking ahead to KC and ends up loses at San Diego

That would make me JIMP

mnchiefsguy 11-05-2013 01:20 PM

I think the Giants beat the Raiders...the Raiders are down and they have to fly cross-country and play in the Eastern Time Zone, which can be a struggle even for good teams.

I think Den/SD is much closer to a toss up. The Broncos are without their coach...and all of the pressure is on them to keep pace. They will be looking ahead. Plus, their OC from last year is the coach of the Chargers now....so the Chargers will be well prepared for the Denver defense. I hope SD wins, but this game could go either way and I would not be surprised.

Pablo 11-05-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 10162558)
If ever there were a non essential HC, Fox is it

He's pretty good at standing on the sideline and chewing gum while looking like a moron.

ThaVirus 11-05-2013 01:27 PM

We want the Broncos to lose this week to give us a nice 2 game lead in the division. We also don't want them to lose because the last thing we want is for them to have another reason to play out of their minds against us.

I think I'd rather they lose against the Chargers in the end.

Strongside 11-05-2013 01:29 PM

You sure you don't think the Chiefs will catch a loss?

Rausch 11-05-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 10162579)

So, I'm not sure what Chiefs' fans will do during this game. (that's the backhanded slap that guys like TEX look for)

They're going to start Rivers in their fantasy leagues...:thumb:

Buehler445 11-05-2013 01:51 PM

Mannings win.

I might take the Faid if it was at Chokeland, but Giants win. And probably win the division ROFL.

The Chargers don't hit Manning enough. 45-42.

Halfcan 11-05-2013 01:53 PM

I have this feeling Manning will be leaving the game like Rodgers did. He has been weak armed and gimpy all year and all it takes is one shot-the colts proved that. Donks are cursed this year. Chargers hate the donks as much as we do and will hit him early and often.

The haters will love to hate on the Chiefs when we beat them without manning in a couple of weeks-but a win is a win.

TimBone 11-05-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 10162597)
I think the Giants beat the Raiders...the Raiders are down and they have to fly cross-country and play in the Eastern Time Zone, which can be a struggle even for good teams.

That's a good point. Oakland was expected to be one of the worst two teams in the league, an they've been competitive quite a bit. That blowout on Sunday had to be super deflating for them, though. I think that's the one that is going to wind out of their sails for the rest of the season.

Mile High Mania 11-05-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 10162656)
I have this feeling Manning will be leaving the game like Rodgers did. He has been weak armed and gimpy all year and all it takes is one shot-the colts proved that. Donks are cursed this year. Chargers hate the donks as much as we do and will hit him early and often.

The haters will love to hate on the Chiefs when we beat them without manning in a couple of weeks-but a win is a win.

Seems to me that many are hoping for an injury to Manning... hell of a strategy.

ptlyon 11-05-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 10162673)
Seems to me that many are hoping for an injury to Manning... hell of a strategy.

No, I want him to die from gonorrhea

Halfcan 11-05-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Not hoping- well maybe a little-lol But the way QB's are dropping this year I am surprised Old man manning and his bionic neck are still playing. It does help when the refs let the donks O line hold every play.

The Man has pizza's to sell!!

HemiEd 11-05-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Yeah, I don't want to see anyone get hurt, but I would love to see him get the shit beat out of him like J.J. Watt did against the Chiefs. Just wear his ass out, pound him into the dirt and make him feel like John Elway did after his first game in the NFL.
I used to like Papa Johns pizza, now I won't touch the stuff.

Have I ever told you that ****ing HATE Peyton Manning?

wazu 11-05-2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 10162572)
Regarding the fact that Fox is not on the sideline, it won't impact the offense... hell, anyone that thinks he impacts the offense is silly. Well, aside from bad challenges, but no ... it won't be a big deal quite honestly. Not trying to diminish his role, but not here.

Yeah, not to diminish his role, but his presence or absence has zero impact. A nutless monkey could do his job.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-05-2013 02:16 PM

Bag O Donkey dick nom nom nom