ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Washington DC and The Holy Land (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   U.S. Issues 500 Gun Deaths in Chicago - YAY GUN BAN!!!!!! (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268124)

Hog's Gone Fishin 12-29-2012 10:12 AM

455 less gang bangers on the street. We should pass out free ammo along with the condoms.

Brock 12-29-2012 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topher79 (Post 9248127)
A gun ban does nothing for the existing proliferation of illegal firearms readily available. Most of which were purchased legally by "law abiding" citizens. I propose:

1) 10 year sentences for individuals caught with unregistered or illegal arms.
2) 20 year sentences for individuals providing arms to criminals using their own credentials.
3) Ammunition audits.
4) Influx of no questions asked buy back programs
5) If an individual has more than x firearms registered then they are subject inspection to ensure their arsenals and home are properly secured.
6) Total ban on high capacity magazines
7) Production restrictions on assault rifles.

I propose you go **** yourself.

Hog's Gone Fishin 12-29-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

A gun ban does nothing for the existing proliferation of illegal firearms readily available. Most of which were purchased legally by "law abiding" citizens. I propose:

2) 20 year sentences for individuals providing arms to criminals using their own credentials.
3) Ammunition audits.
5) If an individual has more than x firearms registered then they are subject inspection to ensure their arsenals and home are properly secured.

That's gotta be one of the dumbest things I've ever read on the itrawebs !

Bump 12-29-2012 10:24 AM

chicago is a good example of why more good people should own guns. Let me know when they make a law that makes criminals care about the law.

Bwana 12-29-2012 10:47 AM

Quote:

3) Ammunition audits.

LMAO

Bump 12-29-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

3) Ammunition audits.

yes, more government please! WE HAVE TO DEPEND ON THE GOV'T ROFL

Ace Gunner 12-29-2012 10:58 AM

why am I supposed to give a **** about thugs putting caps in thugs again?

side note: even the streets don't use silly 9's no more.

RNR 12-29-2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

3) Ammunition audits.

How cute another troll~

Comrade Crapski 12-29-2012 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonesCrusher (Post 9246942)
That is pure libtard gold. Coddling a PD. There are no winners and losers in police work................well except for the dead people.

you can say the same thing about the State Dept.

topher79 12-30-2012 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9248133)
I propose you go **** yourself.

Intelligent. :clap:

RNR 12-30-2012 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topher79 (Post 9251079)
Intelligent. :clap:

His reply was more intelligent than your proposal~

Predarat 12-30-2012 10:19 AM

Chicago needs to research gun violence more.

KCWolfman 12-30-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

3) Ammunition audits.

Ammunition audits? I guess it is easier to keep track of the of all those who may oppose the government that way.

I also like the buyback programs. I can get rid of my firearms that are beyond cleaning and repair and still have some other schmuck pay for them.

Audits inside our homes as well? I guess you would also prefer we house the military against our will while they complete their audits as long as we are crapping on the Constitution.

topher79 12-31-2012 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider (Post 9251097)
His reply was more intelligent than your proposal~

This place is rampant with d-bags. You and boyfriend can now suck each other's rifle.

RNR 12-31-2012 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topher79 (Post 9262187)
This place is rampant with d-bags. You and boyfriend can now suck each other's rifle.

So you are a homophobic anti gun shitbag LMAO