ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Warframe (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275109)

hometeam 08-09-2013 08:07 AM

Distribution and microtransaction whoring :P

Imon Yourside 08-09-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9870239)
Distribution and microtransaction whoring :P

Get it on steam then, voila no microtransaction pressure. I didn't receive anything..yet..of course I went ahead and paid money because it's awesome anyways.

Imon Yourside 08-14-2013 12:00 PM

This game just gets better with every update, if you haven't tried this one out you owe it to yourself to do so. Possibly the best game i've ever played, it's that good. The grind isn't so grindy, the perfect loot reward system. You seem to always be moving towards something and not stagnating like most Action Rpg's.

hometeam 08-14-2013 05:07 PM

Have not picked it up yet but I am still tempted. I have been dominating it on APB lately.

Is it PvP? or Co-Op only?

Imon Yourside 08-14-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9885540)
Have not picked it up yet but I am still tempted. I have been dominating it on APB lately.

Is it PvP? or Co-Op only?

Co Op only.

Imon Yourside 09-14-2013 11:01 AM

Just introduced update 10 with 2 new warframes, 20 new mods, a new boss(takes about an hour to kill him) and permanent survival missions(Worth playing just for these. Also many new UI updates and game changes now featuring PVP. If you haven't tried this game, today may be the day to do so.

Imon Yourside 10-14-2014 08:26 AM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qqs04WrezBo?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XYh4pkSHTPk?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2jzHk16QMSs?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4K1ppZNuvog?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Beef Supreme 10-15-2014 08:47 AM

Ok, so Killer Clown has single-handedly got me to download this game. Haven't got very far yet, just soloing some of these early missions where you get the parts to turn on the equipment in your ship. Any tips for early game to get off to a good start?

Imon Yourside 10-16-2014 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet (Post 11016962)
Ok, so Killer Clown has single-handedly got me to download this game. Haven't got very far yet, just soloing some of these early missions where you get the parts to turn on the equipment in your ship. Any tips for early game to get off to a good start?

Ya ad me as a friend in game, i'm RAFFIFAR and i help run a 600+ member clan. Would love to have you on board. Defense and survival missions are my favorite, some of the capture missions are also incredibly fun. Also which frame did you start with? I would have steered you towards Mag.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/D9Mr_f2AMDs?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-LkJ8BjjeCM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/l-eG9oTvrZU?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Beef Supreme 10-16-2014 02:28 PM

I started with the Excalibur frame, but I'll probably end up getting several.

Quesadilla Joe 10-17-2014 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet (Post 11021610)

Rhino and Nova were my two favorite frames. They weakened Nova right after I left so I don't know if she's good anymore.

Imon Yourside 10-17-2014 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet (Post 11021610)

Depends on what playstyle you like, Nova is great all around. I like a lot of the new frames as well the Hydroid is good as well as the Mirage. Of course if you want to stealth solo then Loki or Loki Prime is a must with unlimited invisibility. You can sneak up on and melee everything if you're good enough. Nyx is great for crowd control and Vauban is a must for defense missions. Trinity and Valkyr are great for healing and support. Oberon is a tank as well as Rhino(prime) and Ash. Zephyr is fun and has a nice and different skillset and can almost fly. Volt is super fast and has a decent kill rate. Nekros is awesome to double your drops and not a bad one to have with you too. Saryn is fun to play as well as Banshee as they have different skillsets. Frost is great for slowing enemies and for survival defense as well is a must...better to go for Frost Prime as you will have your slots forma'd already.

Imon Yourside 10-17-2014 12:14 PM

Who? Join the usual crew - Scott, Geoff, Steve, Sheldon and Rebecca - to preview our next major update, Warframe: Archwing! From Archwing to Proxy Wars, join us to check out what’s coming!

What? We will be taking community questions from this thread as well as previewing much of Warframe: Archwing!

Prizes? Why yes, we’ll be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes! But wait, there’s MORE! We will be giving away some excellent prizes provided by Razer!

Where? Join us at http://twitch.tv/Warframe.

When? Friday, October 17th at 2PM EDT! Find your timezone at www.worldtimebuddy.com.

Rebecca is wearing a Dilliinger Escape plan Tee haha

Imon Yourside 10-17-2014 12:39 PM

Update 15 will introduce Syndicates, there are 6 different syndicates. You will join one and do missions and sacrifice for that syndicate and gain favor which is used to purchase Syndicate only mods, ????etc (WOW). You will also gain reputation with friends of that Syndicate, and possibly piss off enemies of that syndicate and they will send assassins after you(Syndicate Death squads).

Archwing will also introduce a new playstyle, space combat. Details to follow.

Imon Yourside 10-21-2014 12:27 AM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/j1kbFlLY2cw?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>