ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Nice Shot (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=283196)

TribalElder 04-23-2014 07:18 PM

Nice Shot

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RqziQX7eEv0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mr_Tomahawk 04-23-2014 07:19 PM

Q

TribalElder 04-23-2014 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10581356)
Q

FUUUUUUU:deevee:

RippedmyFlesh 04-23-2014 07:34 PM

would

cosmo20002 04-23-2014 09:13 PM

He's totally cheating. You're only allowed to hit the cue ball once.

LiveSteam 04-23-2014 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 10581774)
He's totally cheating. You're only allowed to hit the cue ball once.

I beg to differ ,if you're the cue ball :D

007 04-23-2014 10:29 PM

JFC wow

cosmo20002 04-23-2014 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10581936)
JFC wow

Some of the tricks were pretty good too.

I would point out that they use a special cue with a rubber tip to get all that freaky english on the ball. I could probably do it if I had one.

Sannyasi 04-23-2014 11:00 PM

What a nerd. You can see the girl trying not to roll her eyes.

J Diddy 04-23-2014 11:44 PM

I mean, yeah, he's alright at pool but can he play free safety?

Tacoman 04-24-2014 02:54 AM

He has great showmanship, and she is a babe, but tbh most of those tricks are pretty widely done. I can do a lot of those shots, and I was never really worth a damn when it came to top level type competition. He is quite talented at hitting the ball while it is in motion though, that is tricky to do and get the desired english. As another pointed out, he has a jump cue with a special tip that makes it a lot easier. When it comes to trick shots, Mike Masse reigns supreme.

Did I mention she is a babe? Worth the look, thats for sure.

CoMoChief 04-24-2014 03:54 AM

C'Mon.....we were all waiting for the ol' 8-ball in the cooter trick.

I remember when I was about 7-8 yrs old ....one of my dad's friends taught me a trick shot. He racked the balls up in the triangle rack like we were going to play a standard game of 8ball. Except he placed a quarter a few inches in front of the 1st ball in the front. He told me that by doing this he would be able to hit all of the balls, at least one into each pocket, from the break.

He told me to stand at the opposite end of the table and to closely watch how he aimed the break shot. So stupidly I did this thinking nothing was going to happen but watch all of the balls go in on the first try.

Then he shot it, ball skipped up when it hit the quarter, it went over the rack and end of the table where I was standing and hit me in the nuts. Man my dad's friends were great. Hitting me in the nuts w/ billiard balls, shooting zingers over in my direction on purpose when we're pheasant hunting....

TribalElder 04-24-2014 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 10582067)

I remember when I was about 7-8 yrs old ....one of my dad's friends taught me a trick shot. He racked the balls up in the triangle rack like we were going to play a standard game of 8ball. Except he placed a quarter a few inches in front of the 1st ball in the front. He told me that by doing this he would be able to hit all of the balls, at least one into each pocket, from the break.

He told me to stand at the opposite end of the table and to closely watch how he aimed the break shot. So stupidly I did this thinking nothing was going to happen but watch all of the balls go in on the first try.

Then he shot it, ball skipped up when it hit the quarter, it went over the rack and end of the table where I was standing and hit me in the nuts. Man my dad's friends were great. Hitting me in the nuts w/ billiard balls, shooting zingers over in my direction on purpose when we're pheasant hunting....

ROFL

Did they ask you to put one hand on each corner pocket for it to work

I've seen this trick shot LMAO

threebag 04-24-2014 05:40 AM

That bitch has too many clothes on to be laying on a pool table

Gonzo 04-24-2014 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 10582067)

This explains a lot. LMAO