ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   BCS Games???? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=175827)

synthesis2 12-02-2007 07:31 PM

BCS Games????

I'd like a little help here. Besides the two teams that play in the national championship game, what difference does it make if you play in a BCS game??? So KU goes to the Orange Bowl and Missouri goes to a non BCS game, what difference does it make? Any help would be appreciated. I mean I just don't get the difference?

JBucc 12-02-2007 07:32 PM

A lot more money.

kstater 12-02-2007 07:33 PM

I'm glad this didn't end up in the thread discussing the BCS games.

chagrin 12-02-2007 07:33 PM

that other thread is a total cluster fuck - MU got screwed, I have no idea what that Orange Bowl vote was about.

petegz28 12-02-2007 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater

WTF are you the thread police? All I ever see you do is bitch about people creating threads.

go drink a beer or something and chill out some.

Bugeater 12-02-2007 07:37 PM

Well, for Mizzou it's the difference between playing in primetime and playing at 10:00 in the morning.

kstater 12-02-2007 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28
WTF are you the thread police? All I ever see you do is bitch about people creating threads.

No dumb****, I'm not the thread police. But I am going to bitch when there are thirty different threads about how MU got screwed, or KU is in a BCS bowl, or starting retarted threads during the game about 1 particular play call. When anyone who knows how to read can look at the front page and see that there is ALREADY A ****ING THREAD TALKING ABOUT IT.

DaKCMan AP 12-02-2007 07:47 PM

the difference?

DOLLA DOLLA BILLZ YALLLLLLLLLLLL

petegz28 12-02-2007 07:47 PM

Quote:

No dumb****, I'm not the thread police. But I am going to bitch when there are thirty different threads about how MU got screwed, or KU is in a BCS bowl, or starting retarted threads during the game about 1 particular play call. When anyone who knows how to read can look at the front page and see that there is ALREADY A ****ING THREAD TALKING ABOUT IT.

Why don't you whine into your mommy's aprin a little more??? :deevee:

dj56dt58 12-02-2007 07:48 PM

I dont understand it either...outside the National Championship who gives a ****?

Bugeater 12-02-2007 07:52 PM

Quote:

I share your frustration about the thread clutter, but if you cram everything into one thread it's virtually impossible to carry on any type of conversation. The clunker threads will make their way down the front page fast enough.

Phobia 12-02-2007 08:03 PM

Quote:

If it's a repeat offender like Pete, more power to you but we have somebody who has been a member for years but they rarely post. Maybe you could have been a little more gracious in your request. This person will probably go back into lurkerdom forever due to your level of rudeness.

Deberg_1990 12-02-2007 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by synthesis2
I'd like a little help here. Besides the two teams that play in the national championship game, what difference does it make if you play in a BCS game??? So KU goes to the Orange Bowl and Missouri goes to a non BCS game, what difference does it make? Any help would be appreciated. I mean I just don't get the difference?

More prestige, more money, more national press, a coveted spot in Primetime TV on Jan. 1st or later.

All just advertisement for your school and its programs.

percysnow 12-02-2007 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28

lol. . nice . .i agree. .

BWillie 12-02-2007 08:06 PM

This poster is right, if you ain't first, your last. Ricky Bobby even says so. So all these other games are for losers.