ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Fans Stop Booing. Become Supportive. Team Wins. Coincidence? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267321)

memyselfI 12-03-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9176547)
No.

Honestly....

No.

So you think my view here is being clouded by the experience of being in a totally supportive crowd? Which can't always deliver a victory but the players don't walk on the field wondering if the crowd is going to be there for them.

Bowser 12-03-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9176424)
But there wasn't booing or heckling, right?

If our professional athletes are such mental midgets that they can't overcome booing by the home crowd due to their historically bad play, or even better use it as fuel to improve their play, then **** 'em all.

memyselfI 12-03-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9176554)
Here's to have 4 big black men having a bukkake on Denises gunt.

Really? Wow.

memyselfI 12-03-2012 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9176570)
If our professional athletes are such mental midgets that they can't overcome booing by the home crowd due to their historically bad play, or even better use it as fuel to improve their play, then **** 'em all.

Do you think that is an inviting environment for potential free agents or coaches to want to come to?

Bowser 12-03-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9176568)
So you think my view here is being clouded by the experience of being in a totally supportive crowd? Which can't always deliver a victory but the players don't walk on the field wondering if the crowd is going to be there for them.

Again, if they don't like the situation they play in at home, then they should suck it up, get better, and ensure that they don't have to play in a home environment like that ever again.

This isn't hard to figure out. You really are trolling here, aren't you?

Bowser 12-03-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9176582)
Do you think that is an inviting environment for potential free agents or coaches to want to come to?

Are you changing the subject for a reason?

Pasta Little Brioni 12-03-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9176582)

I'll tell you what gets potential free agents and coaches...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

memyselfI 12-03-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9176590)
Are you changing the subject for a reason?

Not at all. I think that when a fan base gets the reputation that we've started to get it becomes a concern.

memyselfI 12-03-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9176591)
I'll tell you what gets potential free agents and coaches...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sure, but do you want to have to throw more money at someone to compensate for the fact that you have a perceived hostile fan base vs. being considered a top notch place to play because of the fans?

hometeam 12-03-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9176599)
Not at all. I think that when a fan base gets the reputation that we've started to get it becomes a concern.

Having the reputation as one of the loudest and most loyal fanbases in the league didn't help positively.

The reputation that counts is a good work environment, and a winning culture.

We have neither.

loochy 12-03-2012 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9176605)
Sure, but do you want to have to throw more money at someone to compensate for the fact that you have a perceived hostile fan base vs. being considered a top notch place to play because of the fans?

No, you have to throw more money at someone to compensate for the fact that we have crap management and crap talent.

Bowser 12-03-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9176599)

And what "reputation" is that, exactly? You act as if it's the fans' fault that the team is shit right now. The fans have become what the team has made them, nothing more. And it doesn't work they other way around, since we're the ones that actually pay to watch them.

You're one of those Save Our Fans people, aren't you?

memyselfI 12-03-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9176631)
And what "reputation" is that, exactly? You act as if it's the fans' fault that the team is shit right now. The fans have become what the team has made them, nothing more. And it doesn't work they other way around, since we're the ones that actually pay to watch them.

You're one of those Save Our Fans people, aren't you?

No. I think the fans have the right to boo and organize and do whatever they want at the right time and place. I think that given the fact that we are in December and have suffered some unthinkable tragedy and adversity this season that it's time to call a truce and just support these guys for the rest of the season.

And seeing this team come out yesterday not having to deal with a hostile crowd and playing so well just cemented my view.

memyselfI 12-03-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9176613)
Having the reputation as one of the loudest and most loyal fanbases in the league didn't help positively.

The reputation that counts is a good work environment, and a winning culture.

We have neither.

I think we will. I don't think it will happen before January. So do we continue to pound on and tear down these guys knowing nothing will happen before then?

loochy 12-03-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9176647)
No. I think the fans have the right to boo and organize and do whatever they want at the right time and place. I think that given the fact that we are in December and have suffered some unthinkable tragedy and adversity this season that it's time to call a truce and just support these guys for the rest of the season.

And seeing this team come out yesterday not having to deal with a hostile crowd and playing so well just cemented my view.

Yeah, and who decides that? You?