ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Texting in the theater in Florida? I don't think so... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280643)

DenverChief 01-13-2014 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloucesterChief (Post 10367847)
DenverChief, I am not sure you know this but the slogan that officer says is on a sign in a California law enforcement agency was actually the slogan of the Rampart CRASH unit of the LAPD.

Not exactly the people you want to emulate when it comes to policing.

"Google" Colonel David Grossman

Chief Pote 01-13-2014 08:11 PM

You guys think you're funny and it's not. Oh never mind, some of you can't be saved from your badass selves.

DenverChief 01-13-2014 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10367972)
Hopefully the trial will be short and inexpensive, and this perp gets a quick bullett through the brain.

:spock: you type mullett too much?

Valiant 01-13-2014 08:16 PM

god bless america

edit, it is a movie basically about this.

Valiant 01-13-2014 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefButthurt (Post 10367983)
You guys think you're funny and it's not. Oh never mind, some of you can't be saved from your badass selves.

The statement is humorous with your name.

unothadeal 01-13-2014 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 10367693)
"I can't believe people would bring a gun to a movie," added Cummings, a Marine who served in Vietnam.

C'mon. You can't think of one reason why someone might want a gun in a movie theater these days?

GloucesterChief 01-13-2014 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverChief (Post 10367981)
"Google" Colonel David Grossman

I don't care who he is. Anybody who thinks that quoting one of the most corrupt and violent police organizations in the United States makes him sound incredibly out of touch.

Also, his little thing about being the most violent time in society ever is absolutely wrong. Violent crime is actually damn near the lowest in a century.

DenverChief 01-13-2014 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloucesterChief (Post 10368079)
I don't care who he is.

Ignorance is bliss

DenverChief 01-13-2014 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unothadeal (Post 10368073)
C'mon. You can't think of one reason why someone might want a gun in a movie theater these days?

Careful, you might not be sane if you do

loochy 01-13-2014 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10367872)
You dirty mofos actually think the old mofo was in the right? Who gives a **** if someone is texting in a movie. If you are watching the mofo instead of other people, would you even notice? What's the big ****ing deal if someone is texting. It could be an emergency for all you know. You all are crazy.......but I am not surprised, I argued with a lot of folks on here about ole Zimmerman......just move to Florida so you can just shoot mofos at random...

You say mofo a lot.

Chief Pote 01-13-2014 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 10368012)
The statement is humorous with your name.

HEY, it was mod abuse damn it.

DenverChief 01-13-2014 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloucesterChief (Post 10367847)
DenverChief, I am not sure you know this but the slogan that officer says is on a sign in a California law enforcement agency was actually the slogan of the Rampart CRASH unit of the LAPD.

Not exactly the people you want to emulate when it comes to policing.

By your argument the Boston Diocese discredits the entire Catholic religion - just because one subset of morons make an ass of themselves doesn't change the basic premise of the church/law enforcement. /rant

GloucesterChief 01-13-2014 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverChief (Post 10368116)
By your argument the Boston Diocese discredits the entire Catholic religion - just because one subset of morons make an ass of themselves doesn't change the basic premise of the church/law enforcement. /rant

Except he used the exact slogan of that unit to support his argument and puff up his chest. A unit that murdered, framed people, stole evidence, and that beat suspects as a matter of policy. A unit that handed out awards for officers shooting people.

If Mr. Grossman wants to glorify that as his sheepdogs, we don't need him or his ilk.

DenverChief 01-13-2014 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloucesterChief (Post 10368172)
Except he used the exact slogan of that unit to support his argument and puff up his chest. A unit that murdered, framed people, stole evidence, and that beat suspects as a matter of policy. A unit that handed out awards for officers shooting people.

If Mr. Grossman wants to glorify that as his sheepdogs, we don't need him or his ilk.

And the child molesters of the Catholic church had a sign hanging on their desk that said "love thy neighbor"

GTFO

GloucesterChief 01-13-2014 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverChief (Post 10368177)
And the child molesters of the Catholic church had a sign hanging on their desk that said "love thy neighbor"

GTFO

Except those Catholics were not the people most people think of when they hear "love thy neighbor", the slogan "we intimidate those who intimidate others" is tied with brutality, murder, and corruption of the LAPDs CRASH division.

So you have two choices to defend your man. Either he is too stupid to actually research what slogan he is using in his article or he thinks that the police acting just as bad or worse then the criminals they are supposed to deal with is okay.

Which is it?