ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Serious poop question (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282524)

TLO 03-23-2014 07:58 PM

Serious poop question

I'm usually a daily pooper, maybe once every other day. Lately I've been going 4 or 5 days at a time without a good poop. When I do finally have a movement, it's been much thinner than usual. I'm also having some pain in my lower right abdomen. Sorta have a full stomach like feeling, and more gas then usual.

My diet is shit. I drink tons of soda and eat a lot of junk food. Not overweight, but not in great shape either. Pretty much exactly at an average weight for my age and height.

Should I see a doctor? Or perhaps just make an attempt to drink more water, and eat healthier?

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-23-2014 08:02 PM

Your woman needs to stop shaving the paw paw patch

Bowser 03-23-2014 08:02 PM

Definitely start with the more water and fixing the diet. Mix in a high fiber meal once a day. That should break the log jam up.

Rasputin 03-23-2014 08:02 PM

Going to a doctor for a check up is a good idea, but eating healthy would be a good start. Try a salad every other day or so.

Cut back on pop and save your teeth and acid in your stomach that can develop into ulcers.

lewdog 03-23-2014 08:06 PM

Frazod....is that you???

greatgooglymoogly 03-23-2014 08:09 PM

Drink more water, and have a cup of (caffeinated) coffee in the morning. It's a mild diuretic. Try yogurt as well.

TLO 03-23-2014 08:11 PM

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm quite the worrier when it comes to health issues. I don't feel like going to the doctor is needed at this point, but the full feeling in my stomach, and the dull pain combined with the thin poo's had me a bit concerned. I'll make some changes in my diet this week and see what happens.

Buzz 03-23-2014 08:13 PM

Slam a bottle of hot sauce, you'll be right as rain tomorrow.

Dayze 03-23-2014 08:15 PM

chipotle or Taco Bell.

Rasputin 03-23-2014 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10512286)
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm quite the worrier when it comes to health issues. I don't feel like going to the doctor is needed at this point, but the full feeling in my stomach, and the dull pain combined with the thin poo's had me a bit concerned. I'll make some changes in my diet this week and see what happens.

Try not to make it drastic changes at once. Cut back on the pop but don't quit cold turkey or you will get some major headaches and feel terrible. Just easy changes at first and you will notice the difference & keep working on steps to eat healthy.

Dayze 03-23-2014 08:23 PM

I had serious poop issues years ago and the doc said to drink a shit load of water everyday.
and 'roughage' (salad).

+ some high fiber pills. I was back on track in about a week.

KCrockaholic 03-23-2014 08:25 PM

You need to begin eating green food as quickly as possible. Spinach, Celery, Kale. Then you'll be shitting cow patties for a couple days.

Basically, quit eating fast food bullshit every day, and fix your diet.

Why Not? 03-23-2014 08:26 PM

**** that. Go get it checked out. Don't **** around with abdominal pain that persists more than a few days.

Why Not? 03-23-2014 08:27 PM

I'm not saying **** that to the suggestion that you should eat better, in saying it to the notion in your head to not go get it checked

TLO 03-23-2014 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 10512322)
I'm not saying **** that to the suggestion that you should eat better, in saying it to the notion in your head to not go get it checked

Yeah I understand. It's a very mild, dull pain. It comes and goes, and is really more of a full feeling than anything. If it gets worse I'll head straight to the doctor.