ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Hootie is a genius (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=173342)

Hammock Parties 10-29-2007 09:40 AM

Hootie is a genius

First, he was right about Huard at the beginning of last year (98.0 QB rating).

Then, he was right about Huard at the end of last year (Trent Green was horrible and we should have stuck with Huard).

Then, he was right about Huard at the beginning of this year (Croyle to the bench).

So far, he remains right about Huard (we're in first place).

Now he wins $800 on a $40 parlay. HOOTIE IS A GENIUS. NO ONE SHOULD EVER QUESTION HIS FOOTBALL ACUMEN EVER AGAIN! LET IT BE WRITTEN! LET IT BE KNOWN!

bobbything 10-29-2007 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOATSE

Then, he was right about Huard at the end of last year (Trent Green was horrible and we should have stuck with Huard).

Then, he was right about Huard at the beginning of this year (Croyle to the bench).

Now we wins $800 on a $40 parlay. HOOTIE IS A GENIUS. NO ONE SHOULD EVER QUESTION HIS FOOTBALL ACUMEN EVER AGAIN! LET IT BE WRITTEN! LET IT BE KNOWN!

He also thinks we can get a 2nd round pick for Brodie Croyle.

Hammock Parties 10-29-2007 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbything
He also thinks we can get a 2nd round pick for Brodie Croyle.

I wouldn't be doubting him at this point.

bobbything 10-29-2007 09:49 AM

Quote:

I wouldn't be doubting him at this point.

More power to ya.

Mr. Plow 10-29-2007 09:50 AM

You two should get a room.

DaKCMan AP 10-29-2007 09:56 AM

Yes, he was also right about the Chiefs beginning the season 1-3 and Brodie starting by week 5.

beach tribe 10-29-2007 09:57 AM

Dude, I still have some respect for you, but your not making it eazy. Hootie makes a prdiction about everything. Of coarse heīs going to get something right, but I guess if heīs wrong you guys ignore it.
BTW how many carries does Priest need before Hootie never posts here again? OH thatīs right. You, and Hootie, and Mecca are welchers I forgot.

Kerberos 10-29-2007 10:04 AM

Quote:

Now we wins $800 on a $40 parlay. HOOTIE IS A GENIUS. NO ONE SHOULD EVER QUESTION HIS FOOTBALL ACUMEN EVER AGAIN! LET IT BE WRITTEN! LET IT BE KNOWN!

Dude ...come up for a breath every 5 or 6 strokes. Your message is being muffled with Hooties cock in your mouth.

:shake:

Direckshun 10-29-2007 10:12 AM

Hey, I can hand-pick the correct predictions I've made to make me sound like a genius too.

penguinz 10-29-2007 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe
OH thatīs right. You, and Hootie, and Mecca are welchers I forgot.

Mecca was invited back for actually following his word and leaving after losing a bet. ;)

morphius 10-29-2007 10:29 AM

He has the 20th highest QB rating in the league, how can you not be impressed and is in a 5 way tie for 19th in TD passes, and has 2 more turnovers then he does TD's. Color me impressed with Huard.

*edit I forgot 29th in Y/A...

jjjayb 10-29-2007 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius
He has the 20th highest QB rating in the league, how can you not be impressed and is in a 5 way tie for 19th in TD passes, and has 2 more turnovers then he does TD's. Color me impressed with Huard.

*edit I forgot 29th in Y/A...

Let's not forget what teams these great numbers are against. Three 2-5 teams. Two 3-5 teams. One 4-3 team and one 5-2 team. Huard is a God. :rolleyes:

beach tribe 10-29-2007 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz
Mecca was invited back for actually following his word and leaving after losing a bet. ;)

Agreed. I respect him for that.

Eleazar 10-29-2007 12:14 PM

Seeing the rival male as competition for attention, the peacock attacks...

Hootie 10-29-2007 12:22 PM

We could also point out the fact that I didn't start gambling challenge until week 4 and as of right now I am in first place by more than $22,000...