ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Game most excited for next season? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=119356)

Anyong Bluth 07-11-2005 10:28 PM

Game most excited for next season?

For me its has to be the Denver games. Watching Elway v Marty, and now Scotch-Tan and his band of merry prancers just gets me more excited & nervous than any other game. The heartache I've endured from that team, and that a number of my best friends in college were from Denver makes it my can't miss!! I despise them more than any other team in ANY sport.

I wasn't old enough to remember the old raiders, and Marty's domination of them kinda killed that same hate. Either way, thank god for the AFC West. I don't miss seattle... but who does!

After that, the New England game looks 2nd most attractive, and Philly b/c I went to college with a transplant fan and want to rub it in his face.

On a happy note. I just found out the girl I'm dating has her own 4 pair of season tickets!!! They are her dad's technically, but he is the head of a company that has their own suite, so she gets them for herself! 5th row on the 35 yardline. Its like double christmas, but Santa is now a hot blonde. I now get to see all the games, get to invite along friends, and can go up to the suite if we want to eat or drink...

Pinch me.

Phobia 07-11-2005 10:30 PM

I think I'd like to get to know my future girlfriend better. Will you please post her phone number?

keg in kc 07-11-2005 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
I think I'd like to get to know my future girlfriend better. Will you please post her phone number?

No shit. Just when I thought I was done dating for good I read that.

And I'm looking forward to every game.

Phobia 07-11-2005 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc
No shit. Just when I thought I was done dating for good I read that.

And I'm looking forward to every game.

I'll bet she's about 450 lbs and Daddy bought 4 seats for a good reason.

Please don't correct me if I'm wrong. My wife didn't come with a suite, so....

Chiefaholic 07-11-2005 10:53 PM

Congrats on the seats... It has to be incredible to live near Arrowhead and attend every game in premium seats.

Now my personal favorite is the same every season. I have a really good friend that sells us seats to the Raider game every year. I've seen alot of classic games (DT calling safety) as well as a few I'de prefer not to talk about. But, it seems to me that the crowd gets pumped up alot more for the Raider game than any other. I'm definatly looking forward to that game and the playoffs if they exist.

keg in kc 07-11-2005 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
I'll bet she's about 450 lbs and Daddy bought 4 seats for a good reason.

Way to go, dreamkiller.

Thanks for bringing me back to reality.

Mr. Kotter 07-11-2005 11:21 PM

I'm gonna say the Philly game. I've sold my tickets to the Jets game, it'll be my first game....and I think we'll be 2-1 coming in. Beating Philly, and going 3-1 over the first month will pave the way for a SUPER year....:thumb:

Mr. Kotter 07-11-2005 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cocina_Basement
...On a happy note. I just found out the girl I'm dating has her own 4 pair of season tickets!!! They are her dad's technically, but he is the head of a company that has their own suite, so she gets them for herself! 5th row on the 35 yardline. Its like double christmas, but Santa is now a hot blonde. I now get to see all the games, get to invite along friends, and can go up to the suite if we want to eat or drink...

Pinch me.

May the fleas of a thousand Camels infest your armpits, and the crabs of a thousand whores infest your pubic region. :harumph:

Bastard. :cuss:

Anyong Bluth 07-11-2005 11:58 PM

no no, she is far from being required to purchase two seats when flying coach.

In complete honesty:
Body 10; Face 8; Personality 9; Perks 10 (there are many more).

After having to think about this and my still fickle wavering of being in a relationship, I'm beginning to realize what a egomaniac I can be.

Pants 07-12-2005 12:01 AM

Quote:

For me its has to be the Denver games. Watching Elway v Marty, and now Scotch-Tan and his band of merry prancers just gets me more excited & nervous than any other game. The heartache I've endured from that team, and that a number of my best friends in college were from Denver makes it my can't miss!! I despise them more than any other team in ANY sport.

I wasn't old enough to remember the old raiders, and Marty's domination of them kinda killed that same hate. Either way, thank god for the AFC West. I don't miss seattle... but who does!

After that, the New England game looks 2nd most attractive, and Philly b/c I went to college with a transplant fan and want to rub it in his face.

On a happy note. I just found out the girl I'm dating has her own 4 pair of season tickets!!! They are her dad's technically, but he is the head of a company that has their own suite, so she gets them for herself! 5th row on the 35 yardline. Its like double christmas, but Santa is now a hot blonde. I now get to see all the games, get to invite along friends, and can go up to the suite if we want to eat or drink...

Pinch me.

British chick's daddy likes "american football"?

Nzoner 07-12-2005 12:04 AM

As of this moment I'm most excited for the first pre-season game because I just want to get this season underway.

Other than that,I live for the Rayduh games,I've always said the Chiefs can go 2-14 as long as those two wins are against the silver and black.

KChiefsQT 07-12-2005 12:12 AM

Quote:

no no, she is far from being required to purchase two seats when flying coach.

In complete honesty:
Body 10; Face 8; Personality 9; Perks 10 (there are many more).

After having to think about this and my still fickle wavering of being in a relationship, I'm beginning to realize what a egomaniac I can be.

What were her stats before you found out about her season tickets?? I bet you raised each category a few points, eh? who wouldn't? heheh...just kidding

luv 07-12-2005 12:17 AM

Any of them that I get to go to.

Anyong Bluth 07-12-2005 12:33 AM

the perks raised and have seem to keep rising the longer I've known her. I really like being single and kind of unexpectedly popped up, was extremely cool and wouldn't let me pull my normal shit to avoid commitment. I tend to be very picky and he high mark otherwise are the only reason I was lucky enough to find out the rest of the hidden joys. Yes, shockingly, I actually was into her prior to me knowing about the rest. (I feel so Brian Flannigan- Cocktail)

I need to update my location, sorry. I'm from KC, and will be back in the area (Lawrence) in August till at least next spring. I'm working in the midwest for the summer.