ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Well, crazy things happen (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268834)

Hootie 01-13-2013 10:39 AM

I had a Chiefs level meltdown during a Broncos...loss.

I decided around halftime of the 49ers game I have to quit Peyton. I can never cheer for the Broncos again. I was pretty disgusted with myself once I thought about it.

COchief 01-13-2013 10:45 AM

I just can't feel sorry for any fans who have seen their team go to 5 SBs in recent history winning two while we have one or two playoffs wins in that span. Tough shit, 32 other teams are trying to do the same thing every year.

Plus you were all lulled into thinking you had a good team because of Manning, you don't. Your D-line, Safeties, TEs, RBs, and WRs (Peyton effect) are all extremely average and are really "just a guy" type starters.

/deal with it

notorious 01-13-2013 10:53 AM

JFC

A Chiefs fan crying about Denver losing in the playoffs. WTF?!

Hootie 01-13-2013 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9312993)
JFC

A Chiefs fan crying about Denver losing in the playoffs. WTF?!

in fairness

I've been a well documented Peyton fan for years on this board

ROFL

Mile High Mania 01-13-2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9312971)
I just can't feel sorry for any fans who have seen their team go to 5 SBs in recent history winning two while we have one or two playoffs wins in that span. Tough shit, 32 other teams are trying to do the same thing every year.

Plus you were all lulled into thinking you had a good team because of Manning, you don't. Your D-line, Safeties, TEs, RBs, and WRs (Peyton effect) are all extremely average and are really "just a guy" type starters.

/deal with it

Not really...

ct 01-13-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9312862)
I hope you look back in a couple of years and say 2-14 was worth it to get a high calliber coach, and a franchise QB.

Why wait? Ill say it now. In fact, these igits should hv done this last year, on purpose! But now we are FULLY rid of pioli, so that's pretty sweet too.

Hammock Parties 01-13-2013 11:10 AM

You got ****ed, fraud.

Prison Bitch 01-13-2013 11:11 AM

Thank you for trading away Kaepernick for Rahim Moore.

Ebolapox 01-13-2013 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9312954)
I had a Chiefs level meltdown during a Broncos...loss.

I decided around halftime of the 49ers game I have to quit Peyton. I can never cheer for the Broncos again. I was pretty disgusted with myself once I thought about it.

yeah, that was ****ing pathetic.

Hootie 01-13-2013 11:21 AM

well I admit I like $$$ and fantasy football more than I care about Denver losing because I'm a Chiefs fan

Pasta Little Brioni 01-13-2013 11:21 AM

Go Chiefs is the "Fraud Whisperer"

Oh Snap 01-13-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9312774)
Exactly. And yes, OP is a solid dude. I just hate when fans won't admit how much of a ****ing disaster a loss like yesterday is by throwing out the ol "well it was a fun regular season".

I was never sold on the Donks this year because they played a supremely weak schedule and went what, 1-4 against winning teams?

I couldn't believe how many people thought they were a lock against the Ravens.

But yeah, they had a shitty season. To go 13-3 and go one and done feels beyond awful. We all know this.

People like you forget that it's just a game. Denver had a great season. We've been there too, back in 2003. It sucked at the time, but Denver has a lot to look forward to so long as manning is there.

GoChargers 01-13-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 9312774)
Exactly. And yes, OP is a solid dude. I just hate when fans won't admit how much of a ****ing disaster a loss like yesterday is by throwing out the ol "well it was a fun regular season".

Truth. 2006 was a shitty-ass season in my book simply because of Marlon McCree and Marty Schottenheimer.

If I were a Denver fan, I'd never even want to think about this season again. Just block it from memory and move on to the next one.

TheGuardian 01-13-2013 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oh Snap (Post 9313317)
People like you forget that it's just a game. Denver had a great season. We've been there too, back in 2003. It sucked at the time, but Denver has a lot to look forward to so long as manning is there.

Not really. Manning is a perennial playoff choker. So no, not really.

tooge 01-13-2013 02:29 PM

Well MHM, it sucks to be donko fan for sure. I'm big enough to admit I was wrong about Manning being able to play at a high level this year. I also know that he is too old, his arm too weak, and he can't hack it in cold weather. Moving forward, that doesn't bode well for you guys.