ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Apology? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266129)

Saccopoo 11-03-2012 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDKCCHIEFS (Post 9079285)
and to say you cant do anything with a history degree is also ignorant. you obviously know jack about ... well.. jack.

Well, you could use it as toilet paper in an emergency situation and there is the...ummm...I heard about someone getting a job be...no, no I didn't...

I got nothing.

I think that the CIA will hire you if you have a PhD in History and finish in the top 1% of your class from BYU.

That's about all I got.

Oh, a lot of law school guys have their undergrads in History.

There you go.

Saccopoo 11-03-2012 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDKCCHIEFS (Post 9079301)
nah im good. if nothin else works out i can farm and make more in 3 months than most of you miserable ****s make in a year.... what a mistake of a thread hahaha...

Apology accepted.

And, by the way, you were the one who specifically stated "flame away."

Yeesh.

CoMoChief 11-03-2012 09:19 AM

I could care less if you've been in rehab or not.

This is just whoring for attention.

SDKCCHIEFS 11-03-2012 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9079302)
Well, you could use it as toilet paper in an emergency situation and there is the...ummm...I heard about someone getting a job be...no, no I didn't...

I got nothing.

I think that the CIA will hire you if you have a PhD in History and finish in the top 1% of your class from BYU.

That's about all I got.

Oh, a lot of law school guys have their undergrads in History.

There you go.

well... since ur dumbass didnt see how i have a minor in communications... i think if you combine those ... MAYYYYBE if ur smart enough you can come up with the job im shootin for... or not.. you might be a ****in idiot.

Dayze 11-03-2012 09:19 AM

Nice job. Now stay off that shit. For realz. Enjoy a sober life. You don't need that shit

Ebolapox 11-03-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDKCCHIEFS (Post 9079301)
nah im good. if nothin else works out i can farm and make more in 3 months than most of you miserable ****s make in a year.... what a mistake of a thread hahaha... you people are a ****in joke.

says the pill-popper. wow. I'm seeing the movie Idiocracy come true in front of me.

SDKCCHIEFS 11-03-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9079305)
I could care less if you've been in rehab or not.

This is just whoring for attention.

whoring for attention? i wanted to apologize for the shit i said. but instead got flamed . **** you

Saccopoo 11-03-2012 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDKCCHIEFS (Post 9079306)
well... since ur dumbass didnt see how i have a minor in communications... i think if you combine those ... MAYYYYBE if ur smart enough you can come up with the job im shootin for... or not.. you might be a ****in idiot.

Research assistant for Antiques Roadshow?

Discuss Thrower 11-03-2012 09:21 AM

Tramadol is non narcotic..

Ebolapox 11-03-2012 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDKCCHIEFS (Post 9079306)

wow. minor in communications. we got us a badass here, watch out!

freaking college athletes MAJOR in communications--that's like saying you minored in burger flipping. congratulations, but don't go sucking your own dick nancy.

Ebolapox 11-03-2012 09:22 AM

the funny thing is, he said 'flame away' in the OP. now, he's offended that he's being flamed? get the **** outta here with that weak shit. don't fart in the monkey cage and get pissed that the monkeys throw shit at you.

mdchiefsfan 11-03-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDKCCHIEFS (Post 9079288)
you sir are one of those people that I would usually turn the cheek but if i seen you walking down the street i would LOVE to you **** you up with my truck. hopefully leave some skull fragments and some guts in my grill guard you miserable piece of shit. i hope u die in a circle of raging heroin addicts looking for the needle stuck up ur ass you pillowbitergot or F A G G O T.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc...p2jo1_1280.jpg

SDKCCHIEFS 11-03-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9079312)
Tramadol is non narcotic..

no shit. and undetectable from urine analysis . do some research. you'll see why i abused it.

Ebolapox 11-03-2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 9079318)

ROFL

Pasta Little Brioni 11-03-2012 09:25 AM

Nevermind, he did go full boob