ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News New Russian nuclear submarine enters service (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268754)

Cephalic Trauma 01-11-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ncCHIEFfan (Post 9304906)
Russia and China are continuing to build their Military bigger and better while the U.S. continues to weak'n our entire country not just the military. What a bright future we have

But look on the bright side....we still have our "rights"...to kill unwanted babies and we will have legal pillowbiter marriages!:mad:

Jobs! They took 'em!!!!

Cephalic Trauma 01-11-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonhero (Post 9306576)
we are fine.. we still have 12,345,678,945,6123 puddles, and 1 bulldog.

That must have been one hell of a storm.

demonhero 01-11-2013 06:17 PM

Come on... what do you expect when our IT support is outsourced.

Discuss Thrower 01-11-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9306614)
Oh noes we will spend like 20% less than the entire rest of the world. Now I'm a skeered...

The point is the remaining will be spent unwisely: lining the pockets of MI lobbyists and funneling pork to keep fat cat Congressmen in power.

jallmon 01-11-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9304894)
I love Naval Warships.

This is big news considering the Russians had the most largest submarine force in the world until the Soviet Union crumbled.

As a submariner on a fast attack boat (USS Guardfish, SSN-612), during the Cold War, I want to agree that the Soviets did out number our boats. However, they were very noisy. The Soviet strategy was to flood the ocean with low-tech boats that traveled in "wolf packs." Our strategy was to have much quieter lone wolves that would, and did, track them down.

Now, the Russians may be getting quieter boats, but we have other technology to find them, such as satellites and Gawd knows what.

My concern is that I was hoping for a dynamic DC and OC for the Chiefs. Do we have that?

Shaid 01-11-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ncCHIEFfan (Post 9304906)
Russia and China are continuing to build their Military bigger and better while the U.S. continues to weak'n our entire country not just the military. What a bright future we have

But look on the bright side....we still have our "rights"...to kill unwanted babies and we will have legal pillowbiter marriages!:mad:

ROFL

Tombstone RJ 01-11-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jallmon (Post 9306938)
As a submariner on a fast attack boat (USS Guardfish, SSN-612), during the Cold War, I want to agree that the Soviets did out number our boats. However, they were very noisy. The Soviet strategy was to flood the ocean with low-tech boats that traveled in "wolf packs." Our strategy was to have much quieter lone wolves that would, and did, track them down.

Now, the Russians may be getting quieter boats, but we have other technology to find them, such as satellites and Gawd knows what.

My concern is that I was hoping for a dynamic DC and OC for the Chiefs. Do we have that?

nope, kc is still lagging behind the Broncos in firepower, class and overall awesomeness. Just thought I'd make the analogy brotha.

Tombstone RJ 01-11-2013 08:10 PM

China has been waging economic war on the US for the better part of 30 years. All war is about economics. Until the friggen morons in DC realize this, prepare your anus.