ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Michael Lombardi destroys Scott Pioli (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266335)

Hammock Parties 11-07-2012 09:27 PM

Michael Lombardi destroys Scott Pioli

Holy shit. This is one of Scott's buddies just absolutely chainsawing him to pieces.

http://www.stationcaster.com/player_...c=374&f=815361

Quote:

"Romeo...this should have been resolved in the offseason...your expertise is defense, we want your influence on defense, but you need to have Romeo Jr, whoever that is, implementing what you need done. You need to oversee the football team."

"Scott's got all the power, so you don't have to look too far to find the blame."

"Haha...I never understood the signing of Stanford Routt. He's a track guy who can cover as long as the game isn't a contact sport. When I left, Al Davis gave him an enormous contract which no one in the building could understand. I told his agent at the combine if you get that deal you're agent of the decade."

"Even the Raiders, when they came into Kansas City, they had no issue who they were going to go after. Clearly they went after Routt and embarrassed him in the game."

"That was a signing that I looked at this offseason and said I don't get it."

"You decided you didn't want to put all the money into Carr and decided that Stanford Routt at 70 percent of the dollar is a better player. Those are the mistakes that you can't miss on. I don't know what tape they watched on Routt that made them decided he was going to be a competitive player. When you have a corner that doesn't want to tackle, you can never balance your defense. It made no sense given Romeo's style of defense."

"Todd's probably at a better place and more comfortable in that environment. In Cleveland we developed...the Patriot Way didn't start in New England, it started in Cleveland. It's a unique way of doing things and you have to start in it from an early age. When you bring in someone from the outside it becomes difficult to incorporate them into that way of thinking. Todd never bought into that way of thinking and it was a difficult marriage."

"Travis Daniels can't cover any of the Steelers receivers, it's gonna be difficult for them to line up and think they have a chance to stop them. They key for the Chiefs is they have to create some turnovers and get Big Ben moving play on a short field." ROFL

ShowtimeSBMVP 11-07-2012 09:32 PM

I liked the part when Michael said Sean Payton not gonna come here with Pioli.

BossChief 11-07-2012 09:32 PM

hahahahahah

BossChief 11-07-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9097223)
I liked the part when Michael said no real coach is gonna come here with Pioli.

He fired the only one he had to hire a foot shuffling porter.

Hammock Parties 11-07-2012 09:35 PM

I love the "haha" right before he begins eviscerating Stanford Routt.

Pioli must have pissed off Lombardi somehow.

Hammock Parties 11-07-2012 09:35 PM

MIKE LOMBARDI FOR GM!!!!

rabblerouser 11-07-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9097232)
I love the "haha" right before he begins eviscerating Stanford Routt.

Pioli must have pissed off Lombardi somehow.

well, the worm had to turn eventually.

stonedstooge 11-07-2012 09:41 PM

Somebody's still pissed about the "Executive of the Year" awards. One of Scotty's own seems to think it was doomed from the start

DaneMcCloud 11-07-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9097233)
MIKE LOMBARDI FOR GM!!!!

No thanks. His track record isn't any better than Pioli's.

Dayze 11-07-2012 09:44 PM

I helped my wife pick her football teams for her football pool at work; they have to list total points for the MNF game as a tie breaker; I listed a compbined points total of 50.

lol

DaneMcCloud 11-07-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9097261)
I helped my wife pick her football teams for her football pool at work; they have to list total points for the MNF game as a tie breaker; I listed a compbined points total of 50.

lol

47-3

Dayze 11-07-2012 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9097297)
47-3

she seemed shocked I listed fitty.

I think it'll be like 44 to 10; or something reeruned like that

Sorter 11-07-2012 09:59 PM

Oh, you know Dex is getting a garbage time TD. :)

DaneMcCloud 11-07-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9097301)
she seemed shocked I listed fitty.

I think it'll be like 44 to 10; or something reeruned like that

No offense but I have no idea how the Chiefs will score an offensive touchdown against Pittsburgh on MNF.

They couldn't do it against Tampa Freaking Bay.

Chiefaholic 11-07-2012 10:01 PM

I picked 45 on the MNF thinking 35-10 with the Steelers giving the Chiefs short yardage late in the game to run time off the clock.