ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Pass 1st Andy my Ass (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272564)

sfchief 04-27-2013 04:31 PM

Pass 1st Andy my Ass
 
Fisher better run blocker than jokel
Kelce one of the best run blockers in draft
Big RB with Davis
Braden Wilson mauler of a full back
Looks to me like the Chiefs plan on dropping the blade on the road grader ala' the 49ers

KCDC 04-27-2013 04:33 PM

Can't be a pass first team with Alex Smith.

PRIEST 04-27-2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCDC (Post 9638133)
Can't be a pass first team with Alex Smith.



This x 10,000:thumb:

notorious 04-27-2013 04:34 PM

Oh, we will still try to pass first.


What happens as a result is still a question mark.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-27-2013 04:35 PM

He'll do it anyway. Andy Reid is a horrible gameday coach.

Dante84 04-27-2013 04:35 PM

Yep, we are going to run the **** over everyone.

Jamaal in fantasy here I cum

Mr. Kotter 04-27-2013 04:37 PM

With Smith at QB....the consistent threat of real running game is imperative. If they can run the rock, Smith will have a good year....and so will the Chiefs. Play action all day could lead to a Pro-Bowl for Smith.

Key will be the contributions of Davis (other RBs): can they give Charles a breather....enough to keep Charles healthy.

In58men 04-27-2013 04:39 PM

Why did everyone hype up this Reid deal? He's not as good as everyone makes him out to be. He's an arrogant prick that thinks the world evolves around him. Hunt gave him way too much power, I bet he called 6 players in this draft. Dorsey has no power over Reid.

NWTF 04-27-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCDC (Post 9638133)
Can't be a pass first team with Alex Smith.

agreed.

Better build up that line, get some depth at RB, and field a top 3 (minimum) defense if Alex is the QB for the long haul.

It CAN work. But it is known as the hard way to win a SB. Baltimore did it in 2000. Maybe a better example is the 2002 Bucs sense there is no way the Chiefs will build a D as great those 2000 Ravens.

Pitt Gorilla 04-27-2013 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter (Post 9638147)
With Smith at QB....the consistent threat of real running game is imperative. If they can run the rock, Smith will have a good year....and so will the Chiefs. Play action all day could lead to a Pro-Bowl for Smith.

Key will be the contributions of Davis (other RBs): can they give Charles a breather....enough to keep Charles healthy.

Agreed.

jd1020 04-27-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9638157)
Why did everyone hype up this Reid deal? He's not as good as everyone makes him out to be. He's an arrogant prick that thinks the world evolves around him. Hunt gave him way too much power, I bet he called 6 players in this draft. Dorsey has no power over Reid.

Dorsey doesn't appear any better.

Reid didn't send 2 picks to SF for Alex Smith.

Reid didn't give a ridiculous contract to a punter.

Reid didn't get played by the Dolphins in a trade.

Claysexual 04-27-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9638140)
He'll do it anyway. Andy Reid is a horrible gameday coach.

This.
Posted via Mobile Device

notorious 04-27-2013 04:44 PM

I have watched the Eagles completely turn games around in the second half.


Isn't that a sign of good coaching?

B_Ambuehl 04-27-2013 04:45 PM

It's one thing to say you're gonna run it's another thing to actually do it in the heat of the moment.

Pawnmower 04-27-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCDC (Post 9638133)
Can't be a pass first team with Alex Smith.

if this wasn't the OP's first and only needed clue...then.....


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.