ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Albert just called 610. Wants to stay in KC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269183)

Frankie 01-26-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9353454)
Tom Cash has opinions.

Knowmo has opinions.

I don't see you telling us how we got their arguments wrong.

LOL,.... Because theirs are always so blatantly and unmistakeably crazy it's IMPOSSIBLE to get their opinion wrong.

SAUTO 01-26-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9353787)
LOL,.... Because theirs are always so blatantly and unmistakeably crazy it's IMPOSSIBLE to get their opinion wrong.

Ftr I haven't got his opinion wrong on Bowe.

It's in his posts. Search it.

Hell I made fun of him. Search suitors in my posts and then read up a page
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR 01-26-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9353787)

"Blatantly and unmistakably crazy."

I don't see a difference.

milkman 01-26-2013 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9353368)
Did I hear Benji yap again? Certainly wasn't Cujo barking.

I'm comfortable being called a dog.

Much less offensive than being a lying sack of shit.

ShowtimeSBMVP 01-27-2013 12:02 PM

Would Branden Albert return to Chiefs as a guard?
Related Stories

Here are the latest Whispers we're hearing from our sources throughout the NFL:

• We hear the Chiefs remain interested in re-signing free agent Branden Albert but that they at least have kicked around the idea of making him a guard. Albert has made it clear he believes himself to be a left tackle, period. Although internal discussions are in the early stages, this will be an interesting situation to monitor over the coming weeks.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/201...efs-as-a-guard

milkman 01-27-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9355075)
Related Stories

• We hear the Chiefs remain interested in re-signing free agent Branden Albert but that they at least have kicked around the idea of making him a guard. Albert has made it clear he believes himself to be a left tackle, period. Although internal discussions are in the early stages, this will be an interesting situation to monitor over the coming weeks.

Good lord.

If there is any truth to this rumor ( and I don't believe it, ftr), then this new front office and coaching staff is every bit as stupid as the one that was just shit canned.

Deberg_1990 01-27-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9355077)
Good lord.

If there is any truth to this rumor ( and I don't believe it, ftr), then this new front office and coaching staff is every bit as stupid as the one that was just shit canned.

Agreed. Just to be clear, Albert could probably play the crap out of Guard, but ultimately, it would be pointless to move him.

NJChiefsFan 01-27-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 9353297)
I don't agree with what you said is his opinion on Bowe.

Were you not around when he first got on the site? His opinion of Bowe is pretty clear.

HotCarl 01-27-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9355077)
Good lord.

They want him to play guard and Pioli was going to let him walk, just like every other good player he didn't draft.

The last person who managed the offensive line effectively was peterson and it looks like it may stay that way.

RealSNR 01-27-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9355102)

The last person who managed the offensive line effectively was peterson and it looks like it may stay that way.

BAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFL

bevischief 01-27-2013 12:23 PM

ROFL:popcorn:%(/

Saccopoo 01-27-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9355086)
Agreed. Just to be clear, Albert could probably play the crap out of Guard, but ultimately, it would be pointless to move him.

They had their chance to do so when they could have taken Okung.

At this point, moving Albert, who finally picked up his game and started playing to his draft status in 2012, would be utterly assinine. He is playing a solid brand of left tackle and with the acquisitions of Allen, Hudson and Asamoah for the interior to go along with Winston, this is a very solid offensive line.

Continuity is the most important thing in an offensive line (and both Reid and Dorsey should realize this) and this line has a chance to be very, very good by the time the start of the season rolls around.

Titty Meat 01-27-2013 12:26 PM

Lets pay him LT money to play guard then lets pay Luke Jerkoff too

BigMeatballDave 01-27-2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9355075)
Related Stories

Bullshit! I flatout refuse to believe Reid an Co. are this dumb.

BigMeatballDave 01-27-2013 12:36 PM

If Albert is adamant about playing LT, he'll sign elsewhere.

As he should.