ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=245442)

DBOSHO 05-24-2011 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 7660802)
I hope this game is a lot more like MW2 and COD4 than B'Ops. I have faith they will make this a great game. I loved Black Ops for a few weeks, but got sick of it fast. I could have played those other two forever. Only reason I don't is my friends don't... and I hate playing with people I'm not a team with.

This CP PS3 clan better be legit! Because me and my friends would usually play about 20 games, winning at least 15 by huge margins, still winning the other five and we would all quit for the night because winning so much got boring.

You are aware of infinity ward vs activision right?

RustShack 05-24-2011 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBOSHO (Post 7660944)
You are aware of infinity ward vs activision right?

Yes. I never even tried playing the other one before B'Ops for that reason, I've heard they aren't nearly as good.

DBOSHO 05-24-2011 09:05 PM

With black ops and world at war, i had the problem alot around here have. I cant play it for more than an hour without getting bored. Just traded in my black ops for bad company 2.

Quesadilla Joe 05-24-2011 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 7659920)
I just want to be able to settwo claymores again and resupply them.

They can hinder noob tubing with a 35-60sec resupply timer.

Trust me I took advantage of the unlimited Claymores but I would prefer if they took them completely out of the game. The more people who run around instead of camp the better.

Quesadilla Joe 05-24-2011 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 7660857)
Which one comes out first?? If BF3 comes out a month or even 3 weeks before mw3 and people are in to it they will keep their character going..

If mw3 comes out first, bf3 is ****ed and should just push it back four to six months..

Battlefield comes out December 31st. What a dumb day to release a game. They are going to completely miss out on Christmas sales. Everybody is already going to have MW3 by the time Battlefield 3 comes out.

RustShack 05-25-2011 12:09 AM

I loved the claymores on my sniper class. The Spas was a monster as my secondary also. I never got into the dual models... but my last month playing I was all about the tack knife and sprinting. And dual P90's... hail yeah

-King- 05-25-2011 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7661524)
Trust me I took advantage of the unlimited Claymores but I would prefer if they took them completely out of the game. The more people who run around instead of camp the better.

Unlimited claymores? You can only have 2 up at one time. The second you try to put the 3rd one down, they all blow up.

Quesadilla Joe 05-25-2011 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 7661569)
Unlimited claymores? You can only have 2 up at one time. The second you try to put the 3rd one down, they all blow up.

Actually only one of your claymores would blow up...... but if you had Scavenger and got a kill with your claymore all you had to do is pick one up and put another one down. And that encourages people to sit in the same damn spot all game because they don't have to watch their back.

They were a pain in the ass to get out of there too, because as soon as that claymore goes off they just switch to their AA12 extended mag secondary and obliterate anybody who came through the door. The only way to get them out of their little hiding hole was to hit them with n00btubes or get out your trusty flashbang class.

ModSocks 05-25-2011 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7661529)
Battlefield comes out December 31st. What a dumb day to release a game. They are going to completely miss out on Christmas sales. Everybody is already going to have MW3 by the time Battlefield 3 comes out.

That is stupid. That doesn't make any sense at all. No way that info is right.

The Franchise 05-25-2011 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 7661959)
That is stupid. That doesn't make any sense at all. No way that info is right.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Battl...A-192886.shtml

This link says November 2nd.

Quesadilla Joe 05-25-2011 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7661979)

Huh. I just checked Amazon and it says December 31st.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...ield+3&x=0&y=0

It has MW3 to be released on November 8th.....

Quesadilla Joe 05-25-2011 09:58 AM

Gamefly says November 1st...
http://www.gamefly.com/game/ps3/Battlefield-3/146615/

I haven't been following Battlefield so my bad.

The Franchise 05-25-2011 09:59 AM

I seriously doubt that BF3 is going to let MW3 sit out in the market for that long before they release their game. There would be no way that they could compete with them if that happened.

Valiant 05-25-2011 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 7661570)
Actually only one of your claymores would blow up...... but if you had Scavenger and got a kill with your claymore all you had to do is pick one up and put another one down. And that encourages people to sit in the same damn spot all game because they don't have to watch their back.

They were a pain in the ass to get out of there too, because as soon as that claymore goes off they just switch to their AA12 extended mag secondary and obliterate anybody who came through the door. The only way to get them out of their little hiding hole was to hit them with n00btubes or get out your trusty flashbang class.

Agree to disagree. If I want to run around I will play halo. There are tons of ways to get capers, you either do not have the setup for them on your person or don't want to alternate your strategy.

I think most campers are easy to kill. The ones you should worry about are the guys who keep switching their spot after they kill you, but they are not really campers.

That or the ****ers that run thru my claymores and never seem to take damage.

Mr. Plow 05-25-2011 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 7662013)
That or the ****ers that run thru my claymores and never seem to take damage.

Two claymore things annoy the shit out of me on Black Ops.

#1 - the guys that run through my claymore like it isn't there.

#2 - when I plant a claymore, and a guy triggers it and it kills me, but not them. Then, when the opposite happens and I die, but the guy who planted it doesn't.