ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Playoffs - I got a hunch (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268780)

Chiefshrink 01-11-2013 08:10 PM

Bad weather always helps the underdog compete a little better and Peyton had to put a glove on his throwing hand when it was 50 degrees awhile back. Understand that the high tomorrow will only be 30 degrees and it is much easier to run that it is throw when it is cold and windy.

Chiefshrink 01-11-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9306955)
Curious to why you believe this?

I think Seattle matches up with Atlanta so well. They have an elite secondary with big CB's and the Falcons give up 123 yards on the ground average.

I think Lynch will go HAM on them and Wilson will have some time in the pocket. Don't think they'll be able to get pressure on Wilson either.

:thumb:

Just imagine if Clemons had not gotten hurt. I would say it is in the bag for Seattle for sure if this hadn't happened. But still the match ups favor Seattle. Seattle is far more physical than Atlanta. They will stop Turner for sure and Seattle's big corners will shut down Jones and White.

ClevelandBronco 01-11-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 9306822)
Maybe it's just wishful thinking but I got a hunch Peyton and the boys get a surprise tomorrow.

Ravens over Broncos - Ray Lewis sticks a shiv in Peyton's leg

Patriots over Texans - If the Texans couldn't get home field after that start, they've already lost.

Packers over 49ers - Packers found a running game and Harbaugh will miss having an experienced QB.

Seahawks over Falcons - Atlanta's sports teams continue to choke.

Enjoy the games. Our day is coming!

ROFL

Ray Lewis does a disservice to that team by suiting up. They'd be better off with him on the sideline.

Chiefs Pantalones 01-11-2013 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 9306993)
ROFL

Ray Lewis does a disservice to that team by suiting up. They'd be better off with him on the sideline.

But he does that dance and stuff.

ClevelandBronco 01-11-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9307001)
But he does that dance and stuff.

Dude dances so bad, I think he might be white.

tk13 01-11-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 9306975)
Bad weather always helps the underdog compete a little better and Peyton had to put a glove on his throwing hand when it was 50 degrees awhile back. Understand that the high tomorrow will only be 30 degrees and it is much easier to run that it is throw when it is cold and windy.

He's supposed to wear the glove tomorrow. He's only played the Chiefs and Browns wearing it, so this will be his first test against a real team. People act now like it was so obvious to sign Peyton Manning, but a year ago at this time he struggled to even grip a football.

MeatRock 01-11-2013 08:24 PM

Lol. Von Miller dances just as bad.

ClevelandBronco 01-11-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9307010)
Lol. Von Miller dances just as bad.

I'll give you that.

DaneMcCloud 01-11-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9306842)
But seriously, Ravens are going to get their shit pushed in.

Questo

DaneMcCloud 01-11-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9306928)
Seattle is a good team. But to me they are the worst of the 4 NFC teams left. I expect them to lose in Atlanta.

I think they're best team in the NFC and will be contenders for years to come.

I'll be shocked if they're not in the Super Bowl.

Chiefshrink 01-11-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 9306914)
I typically pull for our division but I'm still butthurt from Peyton snubbing us.

Why would you be pissed about Manning not wanting to play for a dictator? You wouldn't either if you were in his shoes and anybody worth their salt wouldn't either.

MeatRock 01-11-2013 08:38 PM

I could see the 9er's and Hawks in the NFC championship game. I think the 49er's have the better defense though.

Gravedigger 01-11-2013 08:45 PM

Broncos won't lose, Ravens are overrated. The only "upset" will be the Seahawks over the Falcons and that isn't an upset really.

Packers Seahawks

Broncos Patriots

Broncos Packers

Packers

done...

Chiefs Pantalones 01-11-2013 09:02 PM

I'm hoping for a Pats/Pack Super Bowl. That'd be fun to watch.

shitgoose 01-11-2013 09:03 PM

Peyton chokes tomorrow.

Rogers goes apeshit and the pack crush SF

Lynch destoys Atl's suspect D

Houston can't get out of their own way and NE puts on a clinic