ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Have you ever used steroids, HGH, etc.? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274377)

Saul Good 07-08-2013 02:52 PM

Have you ever used steroids, HGH, etc.?

Just curious to see who uses or has used these types of products and what your experiences were.

Did you have a specific reason for using them?

Did they work?

Did you experience any side effects?

cosmo20002 07-08-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9798870)
Have you ever used steroids, HGH, etc

YOU SHUT YOUR FACE WHEN YOU ASK ME THAT!!!

No, why?

NewChief 07-08-2013 02:55 PM

No interest in test, but would love some HGH.

keg in kc 07-08-2013 02:59 PM

I've used steroids...

....to help with some swelling after a major allergic reaction.

OnTheWarpath15 07-08-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9798880)
I've used steroids...

LMAO

Beat me to it.

I've been injected with steroids...

...to help with bad disks in my lower back.

Saul Good 07-08-2013 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9798875)

Tobada style workouts will spike the hell out of your HGH production levels. I don't know how that compares to using synthetics, though.

loochy 07-08-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9798870)
Just curious to see who uses or has used these types of products and what your experiences were.

Did you have a specific reason for using them?

Did they work?

Yes. I initially used them to help keep muscle while I leaned out in college. After that, I loved what they did for me and I used them for gaining size.

I did several cycles. The first was winstrol and deca. After that I making my own testosterone and trenbolone. I did 3 cycles of that.

They were effing awesome. I felt like they let me fully take advantage of my hard work in the gym.

I had some mild sides that differed with the cycle and substance used. During the cycles my skin actually cleared up (hormone stabilization), my hair started to thin a bit, sometimes I felt a bit anxious or on edge, but overall I was happier and more confident with them. And the best side effect was that I got strong as hell on the tren - my strength greatly outpaced my muscle growth.

Coming off was the worst time for sides.

Saul Good 07-08-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9798897)
Yes. I initially used them to help keep muscle while I leaned out in college. After that, I loved what they did for me and I used them for gaining size.

I did several cycles. The first was winstrol and deca. After that I making my own testosterone and trenbolone. I did 3 cycles of that.

They were effing awesome. I felt like they let me fully take advantage of my hard work in the gym.

I had some mild sides that differed with the cycle and substance used. During the cycles my skin actually cleared up (hormone stabilization), my hair started to thin a bit, sometimes I felt a bit anxious or on edge, but overall I was happier and more confident with them. And the best side effect was that I got strong as hell on the tren - my strength greatly outpaced my muscle growth.

Coming off was the worst time for sides.

Interesting. How did you get introduced to it? How long did the effects (good and bad) last?

NewChief 07-08-2013 03:12 PM

BigCatDaddy 07-08-2013 03:13 PM

I'm on a generous TRT dosing schedule and have used some OTC steroids. Fun stuff.

lcarus 07-08-2013 03:17 PM

I shot up test for only about 8 weeks. The side effects and cost were just too much for me to maintain (mostly the cost. shouldn't have started something I couldn't finish). But I did notice I felt a lot stronger after those weeks. But there was acne, hot flashes, being extremely horny all the damn time, to the point of it being annoying. The common stuff.

MIAdragon 07-08-2013 03:24 PM

I've kicked around the idea of HGH for awhile. The cancer issues scare me.

loochy 07-08-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9798912)
Interesting. How did you get introduced to it? How long did the effects (good and bad) last?

I looked into it when I was looking for ways to get rid of some "baby fat" that I had since I was a small kid. I had some pudge around my sides and on my chest that didn't totally go away despite leaning out pretty well in high school. I could see abs, but I still had funny little flab pockets.

Around the time I graduated high school, I started searching the internet for things to help me lean out and I ran across conversations about T3 and Clenbuterol. I considered those, but everyone warned that using those without steroids would eat your muscle away just as fast as it ate your fat. I because a steroid and bodybuilding message board junkie. I read the forums almost every day for about 2 years before I took the plunge. So by then I pretty much knew exactly what to do and what doses were needed. One thing that really pissed / pisses me off is guys that just start haphazardly taking insane dosages of stuff. That's how the stuff got banned in the first place. Moderate, controlled use is not dangerous if done correctly.

The side effects weren't bad and generally only lasted through the cycle and the post cycle sides totally went away about 4 weeks after stopping. I always got bloodwork done at the college clinic to make sure my cholesterol didn't get out of whack.

loochy 07-08-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9798925)
being extremely horny all the damn time, to the point of it being annoying

oh yeah, this.

it made me a machine - no lie and no brag

beach tribe 07-08-2013 03:25 PM

Lot of my buddies usd in HS football.
The ones that used/abused Test and Winstrol had nasty side effects. One had to get his bitch tits cut out. One dies years later after doing a small amount of coke. Autopsy said his heart was near twice the size of a normal heart. These guys did it carelessly and ignorantly. But they got HUGE.
The ones who did Decca didnt seem to have any problems at all.
I actually have had a cycle in my closet for nearly a decade. Never used it because I was worries my hair would fall out.

Mr_Tomahawk 07-08-2013 03:27 PM

L-arginine

lcarus 07-08-2013 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9798947)
oh yeah, this.

it made me a machine - no lie and no brag

Oh yeah, almost forgot to say...it made my balls suck up into my body a little bit.

Marcellus 07-08-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9798880)
I've used steroids...

Those would likely have been catabolic steroids, not anabolic.

In other words they reduce muscle mass rather than build it.

http://www.examiner.com/article/anab...bolic-steroids

Back about 20 years ago I did a cycle of Deca and Test and it worked very well.

No interest in doing anything like that again but done in moderation, like most things, there is no major side effects. Problem is most people get carried away and use way more than they should.

Roids are psychologically addictive.

I would love to get my hands on some HGH though.

loochy 07-08-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9798949)
Lot of my buddies usd in HS football.
The ones that used/abused Test and Winstrol had nasty side effects. One had to get his bitch tits cut out. One dies years later after doing a small amount of coke. Autopsy said his heart was near twice the size of a normal heart. These guys did it carelessly and ignorantly. But they got HUGE.
The ones who did Decca didnt seem to have any problems at all.
I actually have had a cycle in my closet for nearly a decade. Never used it because I was worries my hair would fall out.

If your hair falls out on juice, it was going to fall out anyway. If you aren't prone to it, it won't fall out.

Also, you can use DECA ONLY and it won't bother your hairline anywhere near the way test or other steroids do. Enzymes convert deca into a less harsh substance that doesn't hit your scalp the same way the others do.

KCSPORTSNUT 07-08-2013 03:50 PM

FROM 1975 TO 1984 WINSTROL HORSE STEROIDS,SIDE EFFECTS VERY POOR JOINT LUBRICATION,SEVERE ARTHRITIS,BALL SHRINKAGE,DICK SHRINKAGE,EXTREME WEIGHT GAIN,VISION LOSS,HAIR LOSS AND BONE DENSITY ISSUES

Donger 07-08-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCSPORTSNUT (Post 9799010)
FROM 1975 TO 1984 WINSTROM HORSE STEROIDS,SIDE EFFECTS VERY POOR JOINT LUBRICATION,SEVERE ARTHRITIS,BALL SHRINKAGE,DICK SHRINKAGE,EXTREME WEIGHT GAIN,VISION LOSS,HAIR LOSS AND BONE DENSITY ISSUES

PROPENSITY TO TYPE IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS ON CHIEFSPLANET?

loochy 07-08-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

FROM 1975 TO 1984 WINSTROM HORSE STEROIDS,SIDE EFFECTS VERY POOR JOINT LUBRICATION,SEVERE ARTHRITIS,BALL SHRINKAGE,DICK SHRINKAGE,EXTREME WEIGHT GAIN,VISION LOSS,HAIR LOSS AND BONE DENSITY ISSUES

apparently brain shrinkage too

In58men 07-08-2013 03:55 PM

I've used them for about 5 months, injecting into my buttocks. I didn't have any side effects, but I did notice little-to-know fatigue at the gym. My arms wouldn't hurt a bit, I felt like I could keep lifting and lifting. I enjoyed that feeling, then I grew up.

cosmo20002 07-08-2013 03:56 PM

Dayum, we got some Jose Cansecos up in here.

Marcellus 07-08-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9799016)
PROPENSITY TO TYPE IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS ON CHIEFSPLANET?

LMAO

blaise 07-08-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

FROM 1975 TO 1984 WINSTROL HORSE STEROIDS,SIDE EFFECTS VERY POOR JOINT LUBRICATION,SEVERE ARTHRITIS,BALL SHRINKAGE,DICK SHRINKAGE,EXTREME WEIGHT GAIN,VISION LOSS,HAIR LOSS AND BONE DENSITY ISSUES

I get the feeling you were punching your keyboard.

Saul Good 07-08-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9798875)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9798963)
Those would likely have been catabolic steroids, not anabolic.

In other words they reduce muscle mass rather than build it.

http://www.examiner.com/article/anab...bolic-steroids

Back about 20 years ago I did a cycle of Deca and Test and it worked very well.

No interest in doing anything like that again but done in moderation, like most things, there is no major side effects. Problem is most people get carried away and use way more than they should.

Roids are psychologically addictive.

I would love to get my hands on some HGH though.

What makes you so interested in HGH? It can't be difficult to get, can it?

beach tribe 07-08-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9798964)
If your hair falls out on juice, it was going to fall out anyway. If you aren't prone to it, it won't fall out.

Also, you can use DECA ONLY and it won't bother your hairline anywhere near the way test or other steroids do. Enzymes convert deca into a less harsh substance that doesn't hit your scalp the same way the others do.

This is all true. The stuff I have is not Decca.

And my entire family is full of bald men. I wanted to keep my hair as long as possible. I made the right call.
Im 33 and have a full head of hair. My brother decided to go for it. He is 28 and completely bald.
Decca is the way to go. I can get it, but have decided to wait till Im around 40.
I just cant justify it at this point, but would like to have an awesome beach body later in life. My body right now is decent. I have basically no body fat. I could use more mass, but can wait till it would benefit me more.

loochy 07-08-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9799049)

It's very expensive though...at least it was back in my day. Cheap chinese HGH could be purchased, but it was from cadavers.

loochy 07-08-2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9799053)
This is all true. The stuff I have is not Decca.

And my entire family is full of bald men. I wanted to keep my hair as long as possible. I made the right call.
Im 33 and have a full head of hair. My brother decided to go for it. He is 28 and completely bald.
Decca is the way to go. I can get it, but have decided to wait till Im around 40.
I just cant justify it at this point, but would like to have an awesome beach body later in life. My body right now is decent. I have basically no body fat. I could use more mass, but can wait till it would benefit me more.

On the flip side, have you ever heard of Deca dick? You might want to stick a small dose of test with that.

loochy 07-08-2013 04:08 PM

Oh, and for what it's worth, I still have those little pockets of fat that I've had since I was a little kid. I'm convinced that they are never coming off unless I would get them sucked out.

Marcellus 07-08-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9799049)

You can get a lot of stuff at aging clinics I think (HGH, Test etc...) but as pointed out, its ridiculous expensive and I don't even think there is a clinic within 2 hours of where I live.

Used in moderation that stuff is like the fountain of youth from what I understand.

beach tribe 07-08-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9799055)
On the flip side, have you ever heard of Deca dick? You might want to stick a small dose of test with that.

Yep. Know people who had it. Im going to do all the research when I get to that point.
Its like you said, If done correctly, it really only benefits the user.
There is also a drug you can get from the doctor that you start a week before coming off your cycle that will wake your nuts up better and help you keep up to 90% of your gains. I forget what it is called.

Saul Good 07-08-2013 04:13 PM

I didn't realize HGH was so expensive. How much are we talking?

loochy 07-08-2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9799071)
Yep. Know people who had it. Im going to do all the research when I get to that point.
Its like you said, If done correctly, it really only benefits the user.
There is also a drug you can get from the doctor that you start a week before coming off your cycle that will wake your nuts up better and help you keep up to 90% of your gains. I forget what it is called.

Well, you can use HCG throughout to keep them from falling asleep in the first place. We used to use a combination of Clomid and Nolvadex post cycle.

beach tribe 07-08-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9799077)
Well, you can use HCG throughout to keep them from falling asleep in the first place. We used to use a combination of Clomid and Nolvadex post cycle.

Gotcha. Didnt know that, but Clomid was what I was talking about.

Rasputin 07-08-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9798885)
LMAO

Beat me to it.

I've been injected with steroids...

...to help with bad disks in my lower back.

This. I still ended up with back surgery. I don't think the roids did me any good at all.

lewdog 07-08-2013 04:23 PM

Definitely have always had times where I want to use them, Test or HGH. Never have take the plunge though on any of that, oral steroids/hormones included. HGH would be way out of my price range from what I have gathered.

Have no doubt when my Test levels start to decline as I age that I will go some route to boost performace/physique.

Chief_For_Life58 07-08-2013 04:25 PM

whats the point of doing steroids? so you can bench 225 25 times?

DaneMcCloud 07-08-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9799097)
whats the point of doing steroids? so you can bench 225 25 times?

I could do 19 reps of 225 at age 43 without taking a single supplement, ever.

I think that most guys do it for the "look".

lewdog 07-08-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9799142)

Yea I agree. A few definitely do it for strength gains, which is really why I would take it now if I did, but for the most part it is for physique minded goals. Increase the Test and decrease the Estrogen for denser muscles and less bodyfat.

Sorter 07-08-2013 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9799152)
Yea I agree. A few definitely do it for strength gains, which is really why I would take it now if I did, but for the most part it is for physique minded goals. Increase the Test and decrease the Estrogen for denser muscles and less bodyfat.

I think most do it for the quick results.

Mr. Laz 07-08-2013 05:13 PM

yes and yes

imo just about everyone over the age of 45-ish should be on maintenance level dosage of HGH.

1 i.u. per day

Rausch 07-08-2013 05:14 PM

I can understand it for the college/pro athletes.

There's a huge plus there. There's a huge risk as well but you're burning the candle at both ends banking on that short bright flash.

Why the **** any everyday Joe would do it is beyond me...

lewdog 07-08-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9799162)
I think most do it for the quick results.

Oh for sure. Definitely why there are so many who shouldn't be dabbling anywhere near this stuff do.

I have been training consistently for 10 years. I would definitely be able to handle a safer cycle and know what the **** I am doing. I think if I ever did it, I would much rather do a lower dose run for some longer duration gains than try a large dosed, concise cycle.

zigbazah 07-08-2013 05:16 PM

Yes and now I have boobs and no penis.

Mr. Laz 07-08-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9799075)
I didn't realize HGH was so expensive. How much are we talking?

just the HGH isn't that expensive

you can order it directly from the manufacturer pretty reasonable

the Doctor ups the price x5

2k for a year to 10k per year

(that is an old price ... i'm sure it's gone up in the last 5 years)

lewdog 07-08-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zigbazah (Post 9799175)
no penis.

Boating accident?

Sorter 07-08-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9799169)
Oh for sure. Definitely why there are so many who shouldn't be dabbling anywhere near this stuff do.

I have been training consistently for 10 years. I would definitely be able to handle a safer cycle and know what the **** I am doing. I think if I ever did it, I would much rather do a lower dose run for some longer duration gains than try a large dosed, concise cycle.

I just never found the need/desire to take them, although I know guys who did in both HS and college.

Rausch 07-08-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zigbazah (Post 9799175)
Yes and now I have boobs and no penis.

http://www.demotivationalposters.org...1221339257.jpg

Dunerdr 07-08-2013 05:17 PM

Ive never used, often thought about it. AlwAys told myself id never do it until i plateau'd hard but, ive managed to continue to push myself ill gain then recess. Then again i dont go for show i go for gains. 6 months ago i pushed myself to max 350 on bench and 225 on shoulder press. Im now workin 58 hrs A week just bought my first bouse and a baby due any day. To say the leAst my workout has suffered. Now ive got the next 6 weeks 10 hours a day workin outside in the oklahoma sun. If ever ill be tempted to use it will be on this rebound. Ive lost 10 lbs mostly muscle already. Repped 275 8 times today ready to bump my max before i lose it all. I did that taking adrenolyn pre workout-http://www.blackmarketlabs.com/store/products/adrenolyn-bul/

Rausch 07-08-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 9799183)
Ive never used, often thought about it. Im now workin 58 hrs A week just bought my first bouse and a baby due any day. If ever ill be tempted to use it will be on this rebound.

I'm not following the logic here...

Chief_For_Life58 07-08-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Ive never used, often thought about it. AlwAys told myself id never do it until i plateau'd hard but, ive managed to continue to push myself ill gain then recess. Then again i dont go for show i go for gains. 6 months ago i pushed myself to max 350 on bench and 225 on shoulder press. Im now workin 58 hrs A week just bought my first bouse and a baby due any day. To say the leAst my workout has suffered. Now ive got the next 6 weeks 10 hours a day workin outside in the oklahoma sun. If ever ill be tempted to use it will be on this rebound. Ive lost 10 lbs mostly muscle already. Repped 275 8 times today ready to bump my max before i lose it all. I did that taking adrenolyn pre workout-http://www.blackmarketlabs.com/store/products/adrenolyn-bul/

this post reminded me on those random responses on youtube videos and yahoo article comments where someone is like "I GAINED 50 POUNDS OF MUSCLE IN 10 DAYS AND AM .25% BODYFAT THANKS TO BLACKPOWDER TEST SUPERPUMP STRENGTH 5000XR. SHIPPING IS FREE WITH FIRST BOTTLE! TRY NOW!"

lewdog 07-08-2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

I did that taking adrenolyn pre workout-http://www.blackmarketlabs.com/store/products/adrenolyn-bul/

I really hope you paid nothing near that for that pre-workout. There is nothing special in there and more than likely you just felt the insane amount of 300mgs caffeine! Caffeine...most underrated performance enhancer you can get for cheap.

'Hamas' Jenkins 07-08-2013 05:52 PM

I bet all you ****ers use aimbots, too.

Dunerdr 07-08-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9799169)

I think its best to be deep into training like this before doing it for coordination purposes and not over doing your joints early on.

Dunerdr 07-08-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9799248)
I really hope you paid nothing near that for that pre-workout. There is nothing special in there and more than likely you just felt the insane amount of 300mgs caffeine! Caffeine...most underrated performance enhancer you can get for cheap.

Got it for 15-20 bucks a buddy of mine works a discount sport nutrition i usually get the hook up. I just take that stuff on monday or days i really need the extra boost. Im looking for something low caffine and low or no creatine id like to shake some water wieght. Anyone tried white flood or animal rage? Heard theyre low creatine. And sorry for the randomness in my original post i was coming out of the gym, txting and driving, and the adrenolyn rush.

Dunerdr 07-08-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9799194)
I'm not following the logic here...

I wont have much time until things slow down in the fall i will be tempted to juice to get back what ive lost. Ive got no intention of doing them.

lewdog 07-08-2013 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 9799351)
Got it for 15-20 bucks a buddy of mine works a discount sport nutrition i usually get the hook up. I just take that stuff on monday or days i really need the extra boost. Im looking for something low caffine and low or no creatine id like to shake some water wieght. Anyone tried white flood or animal rage? Heard theyre low creatine. And sorry for the randomness in my original post i was coming out of the gym, txting and driving, and the adrenolyn rush.

I just usually buy whatever pre-workout is cheapest as well and isn't loaded with caffeine. I add my own bulk goodies to them as I want.

White Flood is very good and very cost effective. Can find 100 serving tubs for around $40. Creatine does not make you hold water though. I would have some Creatine Mono in the mix somewhere, it is cheap as dirt and works.

Rage has a ton of caffeine so I stay away from it. I don't need 200+ mgs of caffeine and I think it has close to 300mg per serving.

Rausch 07-08-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 9799353)
I wont have much time until things slow down in the fall i will be tempted to juice to get back what ive lost. Ive got no intention of doing them.

You have the debt of a new house, wife, and kid on the way.

You'll have plenty of anger and fuel to keep you motivated in the gym...

Dunerdr 07-08-2013 06:32 PM

I Appreciate the Advice im not super sharp on pre workouts, i really just got serious about them. I took shotgun for about a year until i couldnt stand it anymore and for the last 8 months or so ive bounced around usually scoring samples from my buddy. Ive taken shotgun, super pump, adrenolyn, explode ( just made me explode on the toilet), bullknox, and ravage( worst thing ive ever tasted).

Dunerdr 07-08-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9799366)
You have the debt of a new house, wife, and kid on the way.

You'll have plenty of anger and fuel to keep you motivated in the gym...

Lol its not motivation im worried about. Its time and energy!

kcxiv 07-08-2013 06:55 PM

using some right now. Nasonex for my allergies! lol I think my dr said they had steroids in it. haha

CrazyPhuD 07-08-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9799142)

It depends everyone's biology is different. Some people naturally produce more testosterone(hell the normal range I think is form 250-850nl) and don't drop off as much as they age as others.

I mean maybe you've always been in a natural state of 'roid rage'...that could explain the 'douche'!:p

lcarus 07-09-2013 10:15 AM

I've been wanting to get bulked up lately naturally. I've been so lazy for so long that I am starting out just doing basic home stuff like pushups, pullups, ab workouts, running, cycling. Just to get myself started a bit. Plus I can't afford the gym until next week. It's been a long time coming for me.

BigCatDaddy 07-09-2013 10:19 AM

[QUOTE=lewdog;9799359]
White Flood is very good and very cost effective. Can find 100 serving tubs for around $40. Creatine does not make you hold water though. I would have some Creatine Mono in the mix somewhere, it is cheap as dirt and works.

QUOTE]

White Flood has been my favorite as well. I know a lot of people love the PO's with the caffeine/1,3 Dimeth combo like Jack3d, but I've never been a fan of that stuff.

The Franchise 07-09-2013 10:20 AM

I tried a couple of cycles out when I was 22 and in the Air Force. It definitely helps....but I was to lazy at the time and would skip workouts to drink. The mistake I made is that I lived with 4 other guys at the time and we did it all together. WAY to much testosterone in one house at one time.

Carlota69 07-09-2013 10:27 AM

Yes, HGH. LOVED IT!!!!!
I did it for about 3 months. Felt great, workouts rocked, leaned out. I wish I could do it again, but the guy I bought the original stuff from is no longer in Vegas, and I don't trust anyone else. Plus that shit is expensive. But, if I could, I would again in a heartbeat.
Steriods on the other hand, No Fn way.

Saul Good 07-09-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9800678)
Yes, HGH. LOVED IT!!!!!
I did it for about 3 months. Felt great, workouts rocked, leaned out. I wish I could do it again, but the guy I bought the original stuff from is no longer in Vegas, and I don't trust anyone else. Plus that shit is expensive. But, if I could, I would again in a heartbeat.

What did you pay for the HGH?

AussieChiefsFan 07-09-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9800678)
Yes, HGH. LOVED IT!!!!!

Excuse my ignorance, but are HGHs legal to buy from anyone that isn't a doctor who has prescribed them?

Carlota69 07-09-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9800683)
What did you pay for the HGH?

$700 for 3 months worth, but that was about 7 years ago.

Carlota69 07-09-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9800689)
Excuse my ignorance, but are HGHs legal to buy from anyone that isn't a doctor who has prescribed them?

No, its not legal to sell unless your a doctor. Plus, doctors wont perscribe it often either. Sucks, because that stuff rocks. Now, you can find it at a weight management clinic, or anti-aging clinic, but I think its still really restricted even with them.

BigCatDaddy 07-09-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9800690)

I believe there are peptides of HGH out there that have similar results, but much less expensive.

AussieChiefsFan 07-09-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9800692)
No, its not legal to sell unless your a doctor. Plus, doctors wont perscribe it often either. Sucks, because that stuff rocks. Now, you can find it at a weight management clinic, or anti-aging clinic, but I think its still really restricted even with them.

So I assume you got yours prescribed?

Carlota69 07-09-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9800704)
So I assume you got yours prescribed?

ROFLo:-)

AussieChiefsFan 07-09-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9800707)
ROFLo:-)

I guess not. :D

Carlota69 07-09-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9800708)
I guess not. :D

Nope. But, Im considering checking with a medical doctor that does because Im recovering from knee surgery, and maybe thats an angle??? Maybe not, but its worth a shot??? Stuff is awesome....

Saul Good 07-09-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9800690)

That's not all that bad if it's as great as people on here are saying.

AussieChiefsFan 07-09-2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9800717)
Nope. But, Im considering checking with a medical doctor that does because Im recovering from knee surgery, and maybe thats an angle??? Maybe not, but its worth a shot??? Stuff is awesome....

Worth a try.

What did the HGHs help you with anyway? Weight training, fitness, etc?

EDIT: Ah I just checked your original post again. So is there a big difference between weight training etc with HGHs opposed to without them?

Carlota69 07-09-2013 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9800719)
Worth a try.

What did the HGHs help you with anyway? Weight training, fitness, etc?

Yeah, weight management, getting leaner, stronger, workouts. Overall feeling like a million bucks not just in body but mind. I loved it!