ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   What did you have for dinner? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108232)

Hammock Parties 01-12-2005 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
I wonder if dewbacks taste good.

I dunno but they make great tents.

Saulbadguy 01-12-2005 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoatCheese
SWG sucks.

Yeah, but that brandy ruled. Gave you super mind powers.

Mile High Mania 01-12-2005 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunnytrdr
How old are you?

A lot of what you say use to work for me as well, but a lot has changed in my metabolism from age 35 to age 40, but my stomach is just as big.

Just hit the big 34... it's all downhill at this point unless you watch out for it. I do realize that.

Hammock Parties 01-12-2005 12:41 PM

Quote:

Yeah, but that brandy ruled. Gave you super mind powers.

Better than paying for a mindbuff. I would drink it and constantly check my stomach meter so I could drink more ASAP.

Saulbadguy 01-12-2005 12:43 PM

Quote:

Better than paying for a mindbuff. I would drink it and constantly check my stomach meter so I could drink more ASAP.

People were so stupid in that game. I'd just stand there and say "SELLING MINDBUFFS" and people would pay me, and then I wouldn't do shit. I couldn't even give mindbuffs.

On the flip side , you could get mindbuffs for free. Just ask, and walk away when they demand payment.

Hammock Parties 01-12-2005 12:47 PM

Quote:

People were so stupid in that game. I'd just stand there and say "SELLING MINDBUFFS" and people would pay me, and then I wouldn't do shit. I couldn't even give mindbuffs.

On the flip side , you could get mindbuffs for free. Just ask, and walk away when they demand payment.

I did that a couple times but never again. I'd think you would get banned if you did it too many times.

Most of the good buffers demand payment first.

Course you can always "sell a mindbuff" for 10K and then go get buffed....total net loss...0 credits!

How much did you do it?

I remember the one time I buffed some chick (INCOMING JOKE) and ripped her off. She paid me and I hopped on my swoop and zoomed off. She chased for about half a km and then fell too far behind. ROFL

Saulbadguy 01-12-2005 12:54 PM

Quote:

I did that a couple times but never again. I'd think you would get banned if you did it too many times.

Most of the good buffers demand payment first.

Course you can always "sell a mindbuff" for 10K and then go get buffed....total net loss...0 credits!

How much did you do it?

I remember the one time I buffed some chick (INCOMING JOKE) and ripped her off. She paid me and I hopped on my swoop and zoomed off. She chased for about half a km and then fell too far behind. ROFL

Alot. I had a few hundred thousand credits. Then I quit.

Pennywise 01-12-2005 12:55 PM

Man you guys are rebels.

ChiTown 01-12-2005 01:23 PM

Quote:

I EAT OTHER THINGS THAN HOTPOCKETS, DIPSHIT.

Oh, I'm sure of that. Hotdogs, hamburgers, pizza, frozen chimis, tacos, baloney, the works.......

Hammock Parties 01-12-2005 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown
Oh, I'm sure of that. Hotdogs, hamburgers, pizza, frozen chimis, tacos, baloney, the works.......

None of those are staples of my regular diet.

BIG_DADDY 01-12-2005 01:28 PM

Quote:

None of those are staples of my regular diet.

Maybe so but most of us are not into Cream of someyoungguy though. You will have to take that and your hot pocket some place where they are interested in that kind of shit.

Hammock Parties 01-12-2005 01:29 PM

Quote:

Alot. I had a few hundred thousand credits. Then I quit.

Holy crap. So there were no repercussions at all?

If I open my account again I'm going to start ripping everyone off left and right.

Saulbadguy 01-12-2005 01:31 PM

Quote:

Holy crap. So there were no repercussions at all?

If I open my account again I'm going to start ripping everyone off left and right.

Nope. I never saw a customer rep or admin, or anything.

Hammock Parties 01-12-2005 01:42 PM

Quote:

Nope. I never saw a customer rep or admin, or anything.

I was wondering how everyone got millions of credits. I guess the admins figure there is room in the Star Wars galaxy for criminals too.

royr17 01-12-2005 01:44 PM

Hey GoatCheese, did you block me cause of my dad, he is the 2nd and im the 3rd, there was 3 roys in our family.

He was just messing around with you man. Just having a little fun. But unblock me so I can talk to you.

You're a pretty cool guy after some of the thing i started realizing althought you can be a real asshole at times.