ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Brady Quinn, go on record (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264964)

tonyetony 10-13-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9007772)
Brady Quinn is Matt Cassel with a stronger arm and less accuracy.

I have no actual evidence otherwise so that's what I choose to believe.

His pass attempts last week didn't' look that inaccurate to me. GIF them all up and I might agree with you. :D

L.A. Chieffan 10-13-2012 01:04 PM

He had almost a career 140 rating in college. Yes, with a Weiss offense but 140!

Hes accurate enough

Ghost of Maslowski 10-14-2012 01:48 AM

some pros:
Quinn will be playing the worst ranked pass defense in the NFL.
The Bucs will have at best some 3 year old game tapes from his time with another franchise to study in preparation.
Quinn should already realize that this is likely his last chance to ever win another starting QB job in the NFL, and therefore be highly motivated to do well.

some cons:
nothing screams "bust" like a former 1st round pick that has been little more than a career backup for 3 different teams in a 6 year career.
those tapes will be at least 3 years old because that's the last time anyone was foolish enough to start him.
the Chiefs typically play like ass in the state of Florida, regardless of the QB.

i must be an idiot, or blinded by my hatred of Cassel, because i think Quinn will do better. Cassel has set the bar so low that even Quinn should have difficulty tripping over it. please enjoy the laugh.

RINGLEADER 10-14-2012 01:59 AM

I think KC is going to obliterate Tampa on both sides of the ball. Mainly because they know its the only way to keep Cassel off the field.

As far as Quinn is concerned, I think he's going to be a lot like Orton coming in last year. With an avg QB we're going to look awesome!

Saccopoo 10-14-2012 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RINGLEADER (Post 9009562)
I think KC is going to obliterate Tampa on both sides of the ball. Mainly because they know its the only way to keep Cassel off the field.

As far as Quinn is concerned, I think he's going to be a lot like Orton coming in last year. With an avg QB we're going to look awesome!

Yeah, because it was Cassel that gave up the shit ton of yardage and points in the first three games.

This team is not only poorly managed (Pioli), but poorly coached (Crennel).

Pasta Little Brioni 10-14-2012 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9009563)
Yeah, because it was Cassel that gave up the shit ton of yardage and points in the first three games.

11th in total defense. He absolutely ****ed them over on the scoreboard. NINETEEN TURNOVERS!!!! NINETEEN, that is friggen ridiculous. Many in thier own territory.

whoman69 10-14-2012 09:16 AM

Quote:

This team isn't made to stop teams that continually get a short field.

RINGLEADER 10-14-2012 09:58 AM

Quote:

It's not just the incredibly high number of turnovers that Cassel is responsible for, but it's the fact that no one on this team has faith in him. We get behind, and it's over.

I think we're going to see a lot more downfield passing, but I guess that depends on whether Romeo is playing for FGs, as he usually does, or not...

Megbert 10-14-2012 10:06 AM

If Quinn is even remotely on target with his passes it will force TB to not crowd the box and will open up the run game. Which is #2 or 3 in the league right now. Although I could see Crennel continue to run Charles into the ground because hey why fix what's not broken amirate?

Still on the fence if I want the Chiefs to actually compete this year or just say screw it and blow the ****er up and get a first round franchise QB. The Chiefs, have enough talent wise aside from QB to compete. I want to see the D play with a lead for once.

boogblaster 10-14-2012 10:08 AM

ya could break his legs and one arm and he'd be better than casshole .....

Rausch 10-14-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chop (Post 9007346)
Cassel and Quinn are interchangeable

Like square and round pegs...

The Iron Chief 10-14-2012 10:39 AM

Wow what is the great F'en mystery here?

Lets pretend in fantasy land Quinn started the past 5 games and handed off just as much as Cassel and turned the ball over half as much we would be 3-2 if not better.

I'm not even saying he will pass better than Cassel just that he played the same game with half the turnovers.

This will be the case today and the Chiefs win.

Though in the next 2 weeks the talking heads & Pioli will say it was because of the Buccs horrid D so Cassel gets the damn Nod.

Oh wells

Hammock Parties 10-14-2012 02:18 PM

http://i.imgur.com/WbFbw.gif

Mr_Tomahawk 10-14-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9012721)

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265100

#1 Bronco's Fan 10-14-2012 02:24 PM

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Quote:

Originally Posted by wobet selur (Post 9002187)
It's better than Quinn, have you seen the guy play?