ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU Michael Sam gear @ "Shop Michael Sam" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282124)

Prison Bitch 03-15-2014 01:40 PM

So in this thread we've discovered that poor parenting makes guys dislike gay sex when they become adults. It isn't the fact that nearly all guys simply just find it gross - no! It was their poor parental guidance, that's it.

Which brings us to the next conundrum: what made SNR jack off in front of dudes on his youth camping trip? Poor parenting?

WhiteWhale 03-15-2014 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10490888)
Hard to understand your words with that cock in your mouth....

Projecting.

Did my comment hit a soft mark? Are you a date rapist or something?

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-15-2014 03:52 PM

With all the different offshoots of Christianity. This could be Michael's interpretation of serpent handling. Fred Phelps may give him a pass

WhiteWhale 03-15-2014 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10492889)
People with tattoos have a higher probability of contracting Hepatitis C

Yeah... if they get tattoos at a place that does not sanitize anything it's no different than using dirty needles for drugs.

They also have a higher probability of contracting anything that spreads via blood (hep C is not an STD, and I know a lot of people ignorantly think that it is)

RealSNR 03-15-2014 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 10492932)
All he said was "trashy".. ....and I said a woman can be trashy without the tat. So minus the tat, I asked if he would hit...silence. The irony is, all of this defending of a gay lifestyle on this board that increases your chances of contracting HIV/AIDS but oh, beware of the dirty chick with the tat....LOL!!!!

Since getting pounded or pounding another man in the ass by another man is soooooo safe......BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

His silence clearly means that you're in the right to interpret his sexuality, Mr. "I don't want to hear, see, or speak of gay people or gay sex"

houstonwhodat 03-15-2014 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10493043)
So in this thread we've discovered that poor parenting makes guys dislike gay sex when they become adults. It isn't the fact that nearly all guys simply just find it gross - no! It was their poor parental guidance, that's it.

Which brings us to the next conundrum: what made SNR jack off in front of dudes on his youth camping trip? Poor parenting?

Everyone knows the Boy Scouts are all gay.

Who else would want to sleep with a bunch of guys in the woods?

It's totally their fault.

philfree 03-15-2014 07:18 PM

So once he's an NFL player he won't be able to sell this stuff, right?

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-15-2014 10:16 PM

Well Michael if you ain't drafted by The Pats the Broncos the 49er or Seattle You gonna be a reciever weither you like it or not