ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Richard Sherman might be the biggest douche in the NFL (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268903)

Cmd'r&Chief 01-19-2014 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 10381016)
What is the best part of Wrestling? It's the shit talking on camera. It's exciting. We're too PC.

It was entertaining none the less

-King- 01-19-2014 09:12 PM

You interview passionate players literally minutes after making the biggest play of their careers and thats what you're going to get. He's the best. He proved it today. So he gets to talk his talk.

Why Not? 01-19-2014 09:12 PM

Love Sherman. He's honest. And he's right. Crabtree is soft

Ragged Robin 01-19-2014 09:13 PM

Some of the stuff he does like mouthing off to Brady's face walking off the field was pretty bad but this seemed right to me. Crabtree being a sore loser and pushing his facemask after the game after Sherman just made an incredible play. He had every right to blow up about him right after ROFL

Mama Hip Rockets 01-19-2014 09:15 PM

Okay, so some of you guys think the trash-talking is cool. Whatever. But do you seriously think it's okay for a guy to walk around on the field making choking gestures around his neck? Unbelievably classless, in my opinion.

BigCatDaddy 01-19-2014 09:15 PM

Can't wait for him to have a few picks in two weeks.

-King- 01-19-2014 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thurman merman (Post 10381149)
Okay, so some of you guys think the trash-talking is cool. Whatever. But do you seriously think it's okay for a guy to walk around on the field making choking gestures around his neck? Unbelievably classless, in my opinion.

Yes it's okay.

BigCatDaddy 01-19-2014 09:17 PM

Quote:

Id prefer the finger but whatever gesture makes him happy.

ThatRaceCardGuy 01-19-2014 09:18 PM

I loved it. I wish more players said how they felt. If it's okay for rival fans to talk shit why can't the players? It's only douche if he can't play. .and that mother****er can play!!

lewdog 01-19-2014 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10381129)
You interview passionate players literally minutes after making the biggest play of their careers and thats what you're going to get. He's the best. He proved it today. So he gets to talk his talk.

Yea, **** the media for providing that shit if you don't like it.

And let's stop the dude is an idiot talk. He's a graduate from Standford and began working on his Master's the last year he played. That's better than most of this board.

MAYHEM 01-19-2014 09:19 PM

Who doesn't talk shit after winning? Losers, that's who! :thumb:

Discuss Thrower 01-19-2014 09:19 PM

Quote:

You're worried about a gesture in a game where armored men collide with other armored men at high speeds just to advance a ball a handful of feet at a time.

tboss27 01-19-2014 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragged Robin (Post 10381137)
Some of the stuff he does like mouthing off to Brady's face walking off the field was pretty bad but this seemed right to me. Crabtree being a sore loser and pushing his facemask after the game after Sherman just made an incredible play. He had every right to blow up about him right after ROFL

Sherman went and slapped Crabtree on the ass after making that play. If I were Crabtree I would have done more than shove him in the facemask. Crabtree was actually pretty calm given the situation.

Deberg_1990 01-19-2014 09:19 PM

Love it. Winners can do whatever the hell they want.

Saccopoo 01-19-2014 09:20 PM

He's a classless douche and the best player at his position.

However, his hold on "best player at the position" is fleeting simply because of the position he plays.

Then all he'll have is that he's a classless douche that no one cares about.