ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Who do you all like for college hoops? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=156485)

luv 01-11-2007 01:14 AM

Who do you all like for college hoops?

Besides KU.

Thai Cheif 01-11-2007 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Besides KU.

What good is this thread if we can not pick the Jayhawks? :D

luv 01-11-2007 01:22 AM

Being from Springfield, I like the Bears.

I have a friend who is an avid UNC fan/Duke rival. I tend to cheer for Duke just to give him shit. I don't like them either, though.

I liked Boston College last year. I tend to root for the underdogs.

Jenson71 01-11-2007 01:24 AM

University of Northern Iowa Panthers. After a tough loss against Illinois State last night, the Panthers are now tied with three other teams for first place in the Missouri Valley Conference. On Friday, we look to destroy Creighton, and yep, they are one of those other number one teams.

Bugeater 01-11-2007 01:32 AM

Whoever is playing Creighton.

KurtCobain 01-11-2007 01:33 AM

besides KU.... duke and the bears.

i rooted for gonzaga at one point.

luv 01-11-2007 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeyranaway
besides KU.... duke and the bears.

i rooted for gonzaga at one point.

So did I. Also Xavier.

BWillie 01-11-2007 01:34 AM

Well, obviously I'm a die hard KU fan. Have been ever since the cradle. Being I graduated from the University of Iowa, I like the Hawkeyes as well. I also like UNI, Gonzaga, and basically all of the Big 12. Whenever a Big 12 team wins against another conference I am usually happy.

1. Kansas Jayhawks
2. Iowa Hawkeyes
3. Texas A&M
4. Gonzaga
5. Northern Iowa
6. Rest of the Big 12 minus kitties and tiggers

Imon Yourside 01-11-2007 01:56 AM

1. KU
2. whoever is playing UNC
3. whoever is playing DUKE

I'm pretty much the same way in all sports, if my team is out of it, I am too pissed to watch it further.

luv 01-11-2007 02:15 AM

No Syracuse? No UCLA?

KcMizzou 01-11-2007 02:19 AM

Mizzou

Imon Yourside 01-11-2007 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
No Syracuse? No UCLA?

Nah main reason I dislike UNC and DUKE is because of the east coast bias BS, they slob all over their knobs any chance they get. Sportscenter tonight had what a great game Virginia at UNC was. A 10 point victory at home and how UNC was their pick to win it all. KU ended up getting a small spot about 50 minutes into SC. Just wait until the 1st UNC-DUKE game and you will see what i'm talking about, it's bigger to them than the superbowl. :cuss:

luv 01-11-2007 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN
Nah main reason I dislike UNC and DUKE is because of the east coast bias BS, they slob all over their knobs any chance they get. Sportscenter tonight had what a great game Virginia at UNC was. A 10 point victory at home and how UNC was their pick to win it all. KU ended up getting a small spot about 50 minutes into SC. Just wait until the 1st UNC-DUKE game and you will see what i'm talking about, it's bigger to them than the superbowl. :cuss:

Yeah, this friend spent part of his childhood just outside of Charlotte. He keeps stressing how they're ranked 1st, while Duke is ranked 11th. Basking in his little glory. I think it's cute though. I really don't have a team I'm die hard for like that, so I kinda envy him.

Silock 01-11-2007 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN

I'm with this guy.

Halfcan 01-11-2007 03:45 AM

Central Missouri University