ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Teos made up gf (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268978)

Titty Meat 01-16-2013 03:50 PM

Somone needs to dig up dirt on Jockel so all the true fans will finally convert to Geno.

Ceej 01-16-2013 03:50 PM

Another reason to dislike Notre Dame.

Nice.

DeezNutz 01-16-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9325659)
some ND suit probably thought it up after that student went Tom Petty off that boom truck last year.

lol.

BigCatDaddy 01-16-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9325613)
Who are the dumbasses who wanted this guy #1? Post there names in here.

Burt's Bro.

KCUnited 01-16-2013 03:51 PM

Prior to making up the story, KCPD let him walk on a potential DUI.

Rasputin 01-16-2013 03:51 PM

Draft stock
http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/w...rket_crash.jpg

Phobia 01-16-2013 03:53 PM

Katherine Webb > Lennay Kekua

HolyHat 01-16-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9325605)
She never existed....kind of like his coverage sklls.

:clap:

DJ's left nut 01-16-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9325679)
Te'o probably feels like he's trying to tackle Lacy again.

ROFLROFL

Damn. I feel bad for laughing. I really liked Te'o a lot as a competitor and a person.

I really hope there's a gap in the system here somewhere and it gets explained away.

warpaint* 01-16-2013 03:56 PM

I'm speechless. I somewhat don't believe it. I mean not really I'm just so shocked by it.

I am immediately reminded of that kid from out west that ended up playing D2 football IIRC who fabricated having offers to like Ore, Cal, and I forget where else and then orchestrated a televised commitment announcement at his high school claiming to commit to one of the schools that had never heard of him.

It's like.......seriously dude what the heck is wrong w/ you

Phobia 01-16-2013 03:56 PM

I once had a FB friend who used to lament how women hated him and he could never find any girl who would give him the time of day. Suddenly he was in a relationship with a 9.8 who had just joined facebook. They would post all kinds of lovebird shit to one another all day long and she would populate her timeline with sexy pictures of herself but never one with him. After a couple of days of this, I accused him of fabricating her. He immediately defriended me and has never spoken to me again. I don't know if they're still "together" or not.

Hammock Parties 01-16-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9325723)
I once had a FB friend who used to lament how women hated him and he could never find any girl who would give him the time of day. Suddenly he was in a relationship with a 9.8 who had just joined facebook. They would post all kinds of lovebird shit to one another all day long and she would populate her timeline with sexy pictures of herself but never one with him. After a couple of days of this, I accused him of fabricating her. He immediately defriended me and has never spoken to me again. I don't know if they're still "together" or not.

SHE'S REAL I SWEAR

Titty Meat 01-16-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Clay?

ChiefsCountry 01-16-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9325655)
Does ESPN ever do any homework on anything?

ESPN is little more than the TMZ of the sports world these days. Deadspin and Yahoo Sports are the only two sources of sports info that seem to put any effort into it these days.

Don't lump ESPN in with TMZ, TMZ actually breaks stories and reports.

warpaint* 01-16-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

What is the end game?

For that matter what is the incentive?

A grown up adult indulging in some quasi fantasy land in public.

I just can't wrap my mind around stuff like this.