ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ignore? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=113440)

luv 04-02-2005 08:15 PM

Ignore?

I'm sure I could figure this out if I played long enough, but I'm not feeling well. No patience, so I am just asking. . .

How do you place someone on ignore?

JazzzLovr 04-02-2005 08:18 PM

Go to Profile (button at the top of the page)--or "My Chiefsplanet" link at the top of the page if you're in "At work" mode.

Then Buddy/Ignore list (link across the top of the page).

Ignore list will be on the right. Type the user name in and click "Update Ignore List"

luv 04-02-2005 08:22 PM

Thank you!!!!!!! :)

Bowser 04-02-2005 08:25 PM

I would have told you, but I'm sure you can't read this right now anyway.........

Phobia 04-02-2005 08:34 PM

It's spelled P - H - O - B - I - A

luv 04-02-2005 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser
I would have told you, but I'm sure you can't read this right now anyway.........

Not that having me ignore you would be a big deal to you, but, not to worry, I can still see you. :)

Bowser 04-02-2005 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia

Soon to be O-V-E-R-L-O-R-D

luv 04-02-2005 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia

Thank you, I was using the huk'd on foniks. I was trying to spell it with an "F". :p

luv 04-03-2005 11:16 PM

Also, it's very cool that I can ignore someone's avatar, but I'm sick of looking at some of the signatures as well. Sorry if I'm not into looking at young girls taking their panties halfway off 4th. Is there any way to ignore a signature as well?

Phobia 04-03-2005 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2rite
Also, it's very cool that I can ignore someone's avatar, but I'm sick of looking at some of the signatures as well. Sorry if I'm not into looking at young girls taking their panties halfway off 4th. Is there any way to ignore a signature as well?

You have to ignore all signatures. If you're offended by 4th's sig, drop him a PM. He's a gentleman. He'll change it.

Pants 04-03-2005 11:54 PM

Quote:

Does it bother you that much?

jspchief 04-04-2005 12:06 AM

Quote:

Sorry if I'm not into looking at young girls taking their panties halfway off 4th.

I agree. It's ridiculous that we have to continually be subjected to her stopping halfway...:)

luv 04-04-2005 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike
Does it bother you that much?

I realize this is prodominately a male sight, so I expect things, but somethings should just be kept in the girly thread in my opinion. Nothing against anyone, really. I would simply just ignore what i don't want to look at, I just have to know how. No biggy, I'll just drop him a pm, it's cool.

luv 04-04-2005 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief
I agree. It's ridiculous that we have to continually be subjected to her stopping halfway...:)

ROFL

Pants 04-04-2005 12:16 AM

Quote:

I realize this is prodominately a male sight, so I expect things, but somethings should just be kept in the girly thread in my opinion. Nothing against anyone, really. I would simply just ignore what i don't want to look at, I just have to know how. No biggy, I'll just drop him a pm, it's cool.

Hmm, I guess if I had to see a dude drop his panties every day, I'd be a little pissed too, lol.