ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Ten Things I Love About Christmas (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279940)

gblowfish 12-25-2013 10:05 AM

Ten Things I Love About Christmas

10. I don't have to work. Back when I did radio and TV, Christmas was just another day. Remember people like hospital workers, cops and firemen, and others who have to show up for work 365 days no matter what.

9. Cranberries. I love jellied cranberries. And if they're shaped like the can, I like them even better. And I only seem to get some on Thanksgiving and Christmas.

8. I get Mizzou Tiger stuff. Last night at one of our family gatherings, I got a tiger tail to hang out my trunk when I go to Mizzou games. So I can honestly say, I got some tail for Christmas.

7. Watching little kids get sugared up Christmas Eve. My neice was bouncing up and down, practically vibrating, saying PRESENTS....PRESENTS...PRESENTS!!!

6. Helping little kids cut their trucks and cars out of the packaging. Dads, don't forget your pocket knife this monring, you'll need it to cut the lock ties.

5. Deviled eggs. We always have deviled eggs, which is hilarious, since it's Jesus' birthday!

4. Channel surfing and catching a few minutes of "A Christmas Story." I triple dog dare ya!

3. Giving the kitties white albacore tuna (the good stuff) on Christmas morning. I've been doing that for years, and just fed Baxter, Ginger, Meesh Meesh, Neighbor Cat and Mama Cat. They all wish you a Happy Holiday!

2. Kissing my wife and wishing her a Merry Christmas when we first wake up. That's what love is for me.

1. Wishing all my pals here on the CP a Merry Christmas and a peaceful 2014. And if I could give you all a gift, it would be a playoff win. Wouldn't that be wonderful? Everyone enjoy your Christmas, remember your neighbors and be kind to your pets. Go Chiefs!

OnTheWarpath15 12-25-2013 10:07 AM

Well done, George. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Sandy Vagina 12-25-2013 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10310188)
Well done, George. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

THIS! http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/christmas/santa-smiley.gif

BlackHelicopters 12-25-2013 10:13 AM

Merry Christmas! Glad you got some tail.

Baby Lee 12-25-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 10310185)
8. I get Mizzou Tiger stuff. Last night at one of our family gatherings, I got a tiger tail to hang out my trunk when I go to Mizzou games. So I can honestly say, I got some tail for Christmas.

Thanks to guys like you, I know if I'm East or West of Columbia heading back to KC in the fall. :thumb:

Jimmya 12-25-2013 10:32 AM

Merry Christmas from Texas!

otherstar 12-25-2013 10:39 AM

Merry Christmas!

bevischief 12-25-2013 11:50 AM

Have a good one.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-25-2013 11:57 AM

Merry Christmas, George. My dog Kaila will be feasting on Christmas dinner with the rest of us this year. I got some awesome pictures of her opening her presents. Yeah, we do that. And it's pretty awesome watching her go bat shit over her new toys. She's curled up on the couch across from me sleeping after expounding some energy on her new prey this morning. My favorite day of the year by far...

KCFalcon59 12-25-2013 11:58 AM

Merry Christmas!

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 12-25-2013 11:59 AM

Merry Christmas, George (and everyone else here on CP)!

lcarus 12-25-2013 01:28 PM

LMAO at #8

MMXcalibur 12-25-2013 01:37 PM

Where's the "Ten Things I Love About Kwanzaa" thread?

big nasty kcnut 12-25-2013 01:44 PM

Merry Christmas george.

Easy 6 12-25-2013 01:47 PM

I love/miss the days when my kids were actually kids, its just sooo much more exciting and pleasing to see a kids crazed anticipation leading up to it and then of course Christmas morning is just a real hoot when they're young/sniffle.

I've never had a bad Christmas, but its definitely more rewarding when you have young'uns.