ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Tickets Good luck Chiefs fans... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=192698)

Taco John 09-27-2008 05:43 PM

Good luck Chiefs fans...

Just wanted to wish you guys good luck in the game tomorrow. I'm pretty sure that we're going to win, but I'm not taking anything in Arrowhead for granted, especially with this defense. For all I know, this is going to be Huard's career game...

Good luck!

The Bad Guy 09-27-2008 05:44 PM

I always wondered why an opponent wished the other opponent luck?

Why do you want someone your trying to beat luck?

I wish nothing but misery on my opponents.

Hootie 09-27-2008 05:47 PM

Blah.

I don't even care about wins or losses, I just hope LJ runs like he did in the 2nd half last week...at least that's fun to watch.

I bet Tony Gonzalez has a big game. Huard is back...all he does is throw the ball to Tony Gonzalez.

Did you guys know that, through 3 weeks, Bowe leads the NFL in targets? Never would've guessed that.

triple 09-27-2008 05:48 PM

if we win, fine, if not, one step closer to the end of carl and herm. meh either way.

here's to no injuries, some young guys making plays, and an entertaining game.

el borracho 09-27-2008 05:49 PM

Thank you and good luck to you, too.

Hootie 09-27-2008 05:49 PM

I rather lose...the season is a lost cause...if we can take a few positives every week (last week LJ), I'm ok with it...get rid of Herm and Carl, and keep building through the draft.

chop 09-27-2008 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 5059110)
I always wondered why an opponent wished the other opponent luck?

Why do you want someone your trying to beat luck?

I wish nothing but misery on my opponents.

He's only wishing them luck because he thinks the Chiefs are pathetic. If he thought the Chiefs had a remote chance of winning the game he wouldn't post such a message.

Pitt Gorilla 09-27-2008 05:52 PM

I would take the game for granted. Denver will win with ease. Go ahead and look past this game.

Cntrygal 09-27-2008 05:56 PM

I usually say something like "here's to a good game or an injury free game blah blah blah blah...."

GO CHIEFS!!

Hammock Parties 09-27-2008 05:58 PM

It was nice to see you around here talking a bit of smack, TJ. Like the old days. Hopefully the Chiefs get good so we can really start slinging it around like it was Plummer vs Green. :)

Hootie 09-27-2008 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 5059142)
It was nice to see you around here talking a bit of smack, TJ. Like the old days. Hopefully the Chiefs get good so we can really start slinging it around like it was Plummer vs Green. :)

Thigpen.

Sure-Oz 09-27-2008 06:09 PM

We will get owned, but hopefully we have something positive to say after the game.

Hootie 09-27-2008 06:12 PM

I think people are underestimating how ridiculously awful Tyler Thigpen is.

Damon Huard is going to...look like an actual QB. Thigpen is so bad, Huard will have a typical shitty game and we'll all be like "whoa, holy shit, what got into Huard?!"

Hammock Parties 09-27-2008 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 5059157)
Thigpen.

Yes, Hootie, I see what you mean. Thigpen has convinced us all that the Chiefs are terrible, when in fact they will win the division this year. Damon Huard will rise up, cast off Herm's conservative shackles and lead our offense into the new age. Backed by a strong running game and blessed with targets like Dwayne Bowe, Tony Gonzalez and Devard Darling, Huard will put up Pro Bowl numbers, the defense will flourish, and we will return to the playoffs, sweeping the Broncos along the way.

Braincase 09-27-2008 06:13 PM

Our stench is so strong, you could start smelling it yesterday.