ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   I got a personal letter from Carl Peterson today!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=28327)

Bwana 03-05-2002 04:48 PM

Bob: Make sure to wash your hands! :D

Dartgod 03-05-2002 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bwana
Bob: Make sure to wash your hands! :D
LOL, no doubt!

Joe Seahawk 03-05-2002 04:49 PM

What the He!! He sent me one too!

KCTitus 03-05-2002 04:50 PM

Carl is a moron for sending out those letters and giving away such a vital piece of information.

chiefsfan58 03-05-2002 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Joe Seahawk
L.O.L!!!

HAHAHA :D

now we have proof that you ARE a Chiefs fan!

chiefsfan58 03-05-2002 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KCTitus
Carl is a moron for sending out those letters and giving away such a vital piece of information.
i'm sure that strategy is more than well known around the league.

KCTitus 03-05-2002 04:55 PM

58: maybe, but anything that carl does or doesnt do gets him the 'moron' tag 'round here, I just wanted to be the first to break it out.

Phobia 03-05-2002 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KCTitus
58: maybe, but anything that carl does or doesnt do gets him the 'moron' tag 'round here, I just wanted to be the first to break it out.
Hehe - I knew that was coming. Titus has a very wry sense of humor. Cracks me up every time.

FloridaChief 03-05-2002 04:58 PM

Quote:

i'm sure that strategy is more than well known around the league
Heh, Carl hints at it like he's giving away State secrets...

Agreed, it cool to see him mention the 'Planet...

DaWolf 03-05-2002 05:10 PM

Hey, I posted he was doing this as a "ploy," to get Al to sign Romo so that Donnie Edwards would become less of a possibility in Oakalnd since Al doesn't like to invest too much in linebackers. I said it TIC though. Maybe there was something to it... ;)

Mile High Mania 03-05-2002 05:13 PM

Wow... maybe Carl should focus less on the 'mind games' and pay more attention to putting together a team that contends for the title on a yearly basis. :p

(fyi - not implying that Denver is a team that contends every year, just making a statement)

chiefsfan58 03-05-2002 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mile High Mania
Wow... maybe Carl should focus less on the 'mind games' and pay more attention to putting together a team that contends for the title on a yearly basis. :p

(fyi - not implying that Denver is a team that contends every year, just making a statement)

agreed, Carl needs to concentrate on the GAME more than the inner-game...

DaWolf 03-05-2002 05:15 PM

He should do both.

But to be fair, no team contends on a yearly basis. We had a playoff team for about 10 years, that wasn't going to go on forever. At some point you ain't going to contend. Can he get us back to contending? That is the question. In my book he has two years left to get it done...

hawaiianboy 03-05-2002 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Joe Seahawk

Hey... Peterson must have been a letter writing fool over the weekend cause I got a response to the letter I wrote him too!...

I congratulated him on the ingenious 'liars poker' spin he's putting out there... I also reminded him that Romo came darn cheap.... He's only going to cost 1.3 million divided by 7 (years) plus his .7 million base salary only costs .45 million...

Thus, we get rid of the scrub we had there before and solve our SSLB need for only a cap hit of .636 million... That's an incredible price to pay for a two year mercenary to keep the seat warm for one of the draftees out of the 2003 stud LB class...

Carl Peterson is such a nice guy... he sent me a fancy envelope with a nice note thanking me for the cap info, along with some strange white powder... It must be some kind of special bath salt... I'll try it tonight...

stevieray 03-05-2002 05:47 PM

two year mercenary...?

ROFL