ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Subsidize your vacations with timeshare presentations (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268705)

Mr. Flopnuts 01-10-2013 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9302424)
Yeah, this is probably a bad idea. I thought it would be mutually beneficial for people, but it's spam to the spammiest degree. I apologize. Moving the thread.

Well, okay then. If ya'll just ****ing with me, I can take it. I just didn't want people to think I'm playing by a different set of rules because I moderate the site. I know we've said in the past that long time members could do these types of things, and I offered a donation on anything I make. Until people express sincere displeasure, I'm going to leave it up for a few. Because I do think it's a win/win for people who want to come to Branson.

Strongside 01-10-2013 08:44 AM

Unless you're paying me the $129 to go to Branson, I'm out.

http://c10566323.r23.cf2.rackcdn.com...league_420.jpg

cookster50 01-10-2013 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9302424)
Yeah, this is probably a bad idea. I thought it would be mutually beneficial for people, but it's spam to the spammiest degree. I apologize. Moving the thread.

Hall of Shame?

Ceej 01-10-2013 08:45 AM

I too was just giving you a hard time.

SAUTO 01-10-2013 08:46 AM

quit bitchin guys.

i come to branson at least once year, and YES it is getting more expensive.

i'll hit you up prior next time, i would just buy now but we have talked about a different trip this year:(

seclark 01-10-2013 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9302430)
Well, okay then. If ya'll just ****ing with me, I can take it. I just didn't want people to think I'm playing by a different set of rules because I moderate the site. I know we've said in the past that long time members could do these types of things, and I offered a donation on anything I make. Until people express sincere displeasure, I'm going to leave it up for a few. Because I do think it's a win/win for people who want to come to Branson.

you're a mod?
sec

Mr. Flopnuts 01-10-2013 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rageeumr (Post 9302420)
Just FTR, I wasn't screaming. I'm dicking around.

Not that my opinion matters, but I think you're close to the line, but not over it. For me, the full disclosure and recommendation NOT to buy makes it cool in my book.

I think timeshare is awesome. Just not at retail. Not when you can get it so much cheaper online from people wanting out of theirs. However, that said, don't just go willy nilly out there onto Ebay or the resale market. There are different kinds of timeshare. PM me, and I will tell you what you're looking for in a good timeshare. Not you, necessarily, just anyone else reading this thinking "Hmm. That sounds like something for me". There's a lot that goes into it, and I'm willing to help someone out with that, for nothing of course.

Ebolapox 01-10-2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 9302422)
i'm just ****in w/ya floppy...i don't give a shit what you post.
sec
(peanut clusters are 2 for the price of one!)

yeah, I'm also in the don't give a shit boat. didn't expect this from you, but I certainly get it.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-10-2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9302431)
Unless you're paying me the $129 to go to Branson, I'm out.

http://c10566323.r23.cf2.rackcdn.com...league_420.jpg

ROFL That would be me. I honestly don't see the shows, or any of it. I just live here and enjoy the lakes, and hills (mountains).

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9302437)
quit bitchin guys.

i come to branson at least once year, and YES it is getting more expensive.

i'll hit you up prior next time, i would just buy now but we have talked about a different trip this year:(

No worries. If you come, hit me up. This, that, or the other, I can get you discounts. Some of which I can do on my own because I live here, others involve this type of deal. I'm willing to pass my discounts on to anyone regardless of them doing something like this where I make a few bucks.

bevischief 01-10-2013 08:53 AM

I am just messing with you it's CP. If someone wants to go then help them out. It would cost me over $500 in gas to drive down there and I don't even want to look at airfare. Last I checked just to KCI was in the $700 range.

The Franchise 01-10-2013 08:53 AM

How far is Branson from Arrowhead?

Mr. Flopnuts 01-10-2013 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebolapox (Post 9302448)
yeah, I'm also in the don't give a shit boat. didn't expect this from you, but I certainly get it.

I make hardly shit on these. The wife does MUCH better when people are in front of her and she's wheeling and dealing on tickets. I'm pretty much doing this at cost, and taking the spiff that comes with it. It's literally next to nothing. The benefit is the volume created makes my wife look good.

I'm genuinely trying to help provide a more affordable vacation for anyone that wants it. :shrug:

But I also have gold watches, and subwoofers in a suitcase you can look at while here if you want to take some bling home with ya.

Rasputin 01-10-2013 08:54 AM

Your thread is not spam.

This is spam. Glorious (kidding) Spam

I put the spam in the spoiler altho its not spoiled spam just spam so I put it in the spoiler so I'm not spamming.

seaofred 01-10-2013 08:54 AM

Where is the hotel? Is it Big Cedar? I only live about 35 minutes from Branson and have done one of these things before, it's worth the hour or so long presentation.

luv 01-10-2013 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9302457)
How far is Branson from Arrowhead?

A little over three hours.