ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Subsidize your vacations with timeshare presentations (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268705)

Iowanian 01-10-2013 09:09 AM

I hope you are sodomized by a 400lb sales man.

You leave this thread up and take your Medicine, Mary Kay.

seclark 01-10-2013 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9302495)

LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts 01-10-2013 09:14 AM

I just can't do it. If you want to take cheap vacations, I can show you how. I don't need, or want to profit off of the thing. It just doesn't seem appropriate for me.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-10-2013 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9302495)

LMAO I'm taking my medicine. But I don't need to be spammy salesman. I didn't delete it, move it, or hide it. I just changed it and left the rest as is, so I could be abused for years to come. You're welcome.

Saulbadguy 01-10-2013 09:15 AM

Given 2 choices, i'd pay $130 to not have to either go to Branson, MO or sit through a timeshare seminar. Both sound completely awful.

Saulbadguy 01-10-2013 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9302493)
I will be honest, much like you are. I'm just looking for a way to get to Vegas on the cheap.

I am not interested in making money or giving presentations.

Although, I will sit through one if necessary.

Credit cards. Airline miles. Don't be a dumbass.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-10-2013 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9302493)
I will be honest, much like you are. I'm just looking for a way to get to Vegas on the cheap.

I am not interested in making money or giving presentations.

Although, I will sit through one if necessary.

Well, it's $100 generally in Vegas for a 2 hour presentation. Some of those places out there are sweatshops though, and they can be much more high pressure. Just an FYI.

SAUTO 01-10-2013 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9302450)
ROFL That would be me. I honestly don't see the shows, or any of it. I just live here and enjoy the lakes, and hills (mountains).

No worries. If you come, hit me up. This, that, or the other, I can get you discounts. Some of which I can do on my own because I live here, others involve this type of deal. I'm willing to pass my discounts on to anyone regardless of them doing something like this where I make a few bucks.

lol i would definitely WANT you to make something off of it.

BigCatDaddy 01-10-2013 09:22 AM

I move to change Flopnuts name to Billy Mays.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-10-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9302522)
I move to change Flopnuts name to Billy Mays.

Sorry. Iowanian's was better. Although yours is a close 2nd.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-10-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9302517)
lol i would definitely WANT you to make something off of it.

Appreciate it. Great for strangers, not for friends. I consider all of you guys as friends. I don't want to profit off of my friends. Feels douchey. So, next time you come down let me know. We'll figure out what's right for you. The thing is, if you come down, ****ing hit me up bro! I live here. I can show you some cool shit that not all tourists know about. Moonshine beach? Can I get a hell yeah?

CaliforniaChief 01-10-2013 09:29 AM

Mr. Mary Kay? LMAO

Swanman 01-10-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Mary Kay (Post 9302513)
Well, it's $100 generally in Vegas for a 2 hour presentation. Some of those places out there are sweatshops though, and they can be much more high pressure. Just an FYI.

The "2 hour time commitment" doesn't include the time shuttling you to their office and waiting around. I did one of those years ago and it ended up being a 6 hour time drain.

If you ever are considering buying a timeshare, just do a couple google searches. People are dumping their timeshares left and right and you can get them for pennies on the dollar in some cases. In some extreme cases, people are selling their timeshare contract for $1 so they don't have to pay the annual maintenance fee.

SAUTO 01-10-2013 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Mary Kay (Post 9302530)
Appreciate it. Great for strangers, not for friends. I consider all of you guys as friends. I don't want to profit off of my friends. Feels douchey. So, next time you come down let me know. We'll figure out what's right for you. The thing is, if you come down, ****ing hit me up bro! I live here. I can show you some cool shit that not all tourists know about. Moonshine beach? Can I get a hell yeah?

lol Ill definitely hit you up if we get that way. didnt make it last year because the wife was huge lol.

Ceej 01-10-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy (Post 9302512)
Credit cards. Airline miles. Don't be a dumbass.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have any money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you (take that back now), that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you. I will not pursue you. But it you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.