ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Late night bullshit: Bring on the ****ing Broncos. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276809)

KChiefs1 09-29-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 10033850)
How about we just bring on the Titans, since they next.

I'm with milkman on this...let's just take it one at a time. Locker won't be available for the game.

RealSNR 09-29-2013 10:21 PM

I wish Knowmo would stop thinking of Champ Bailey as an asset.

He's barely the 3rd best CB on your team and will wind up as a liability who gets targeted constantly when he does come back.

Taco John 09-29-2013 10:21 PM

If you guys can beat the Texans, then I might think you're on to something. But beating NFC East teams is pretty underwhelming. The nice thing is that you've got one of the easiest schedules I remember ever seeing - ever.

Hammock Parties 09-29-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John (Post 10033936)
If you guys can beat the Texans, then I might think you're on to something. But beating NFC East teams is pretty underwhelming. The nice thing is that you've got one of the easiest schedules I remember ever seeing - ever.

And the Broncos have beaten...who?

Sorter 09-29-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 10033905)
Seriously, with the way Peyton is playing this year I don't think there is a team in the league who can beat us. And once we get Von and Champ back...

The Chiefs are much better than I thought they'd be, but the Broncos would have to play pretty badly to lose to KC. Not saying that the Chiefs are a bad team, they're not, they just aren't on the Broncos level.

Av bet the Pats win by 4+?

Psyko Tek 09-29-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

didn't you used to be a denver homer?

RealSNR 09-29-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Your opponents you have faced thus far have a combined record that is exactly ONE game better than ours... 4-12 vs 3-13

Easy schedule indeed.

Sorter 09-29-2013 10:22 PM

Oh wait.

listopencil 09-29-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psyko Tek (Post 10033929)
puny god

Meh. There's really no reason for me to talk shit. The Denver Offense has been ridiculously good. Their Defense is solid. The Broncos look like the better team, and they should beat the Chiefs.

Discuss Thrower 09-29-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 10033945)
Oh wait.

:facepalm:

The Bad Guy 09-29-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

The Cowboys and the Ravens are pretty much carbon copies this year.

The Broncos have played the Raiders, Giants and Eagles with 3 of 4 coming at home.

Chiefs have played the Jaguars, Eagles and Giants, with 2 coming at home.

If the Chiefs have one of the easiest schedules you can ever remember seeing then you certainly must think that the Broncos had the same.

MMXcalibur 09-29-2013 10:25 PM

I have my ticket for the mid-November game in Denver.
I expect hostilities.

DaFace 09-29-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10033947)
Meh. There's really no reason for me to talk shit. The Denver Offense has been ridiculously good. Their Defense is solid. The Broncos look like the better team, and they should beat the Chiefs.

I agree with this. However, all teams have their good days and their bad days. If the Chiefs have an up day and the Broncos have a down day, I don't think it's crazy to think the Chiefs could take one based on how they match up.

Hammock Parties 09-29-2013 10:26 PM

http://i.imgur.com/IoBuGdZ.gif

MMXcalibur 09-29-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Chiefs opponents - 3 wins total
Broncos opponents - 4 wins total

Yeah, you've had it so rough.