ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar Games) 360/PS3 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=224705)

Pants 01-19-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHENZ A! (Post 8312016)
So if I buy it again, I probably won't be able to access all my online multiplayer stats huh?

Those are tied to your tag (or whatever your PSN name is called) and not the actual disk. Same goes for your saved games, unless you went back and deleted them.

CHENZ A! 01-19-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8312276)
Those are tied to your tag (or whatever your PSN name is called) and not the actual disk. Same goes for your saved games, unless you went back and deleted them.

Awesome. I'm definitely buying it back at some point soon.

Gonzo 01-19-2012 10:18 PM

This is a great ****ing game. I need to start playing it again soon.

Imon Yourside 01-19-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8309475)
I wish they'd ****ing put this game out on PC.

Me too! the Bastards put everything else out on pc but this series.

Wallcrawler 01-20-2012 12:06 AM

I just got back into playing this game myself. It had been so long since I played the story Id forgotten most of it and was hooked all over again.

One of my favorite things to do is to play The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly Theme/The Ecstasy of Gold parts of the soundtrack from my HDD while playing one of the Hideout purges.

Sofa King 02-13-2012 10:18 AM

Finally got this game.

Been pretty awesome so far. Couldn't figure out why i couldn't capture guys alive, even after i blasted their knees out.

Didn't do a rope quest yet. I'll be doing that one over noon hopefully.

Dayze 02-13-2012 10:32 AM

I need to get on this game again. I think I was aboutg 50% done. It'll make for a good, fresh game here by late spring.

cookster50 02-13-2012 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8369023)
Finally got this game.

Been pretty awesome so far. Couldn't figure out why i couldn't capture guys alive, even after i blasted their knees out.

Didn't do a rope quest yet. I'll be doing that one over noon hopefully.

How do you capture guys alive?

Sofa King 02-13-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookster50 (Post 8369067)
How do you capture guys alive?

You get a rope from Bonnie by doing some quest. Then you do throw it and hold the buttons reeling the dude in and then you hogtie him and carry him to your horse.

Something along those lines. I've never done it, but i read about it.

Gotta do the quest.

Gonzo 02-13-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8369093)
You get a rope from Bonnie by doing some quest. Then you do throw it and hold the buttons reeling the dude in and then you hogtie him and carry him to your horse.

Something along those lines. I've never done it, but i read about it.

Gotta do the quest.

Yep, once you rope a few wild horses for Bonnies ranch, you get to keep a horse and a rope. It takes a few times, but once you learn how to hogtie, you'll use it often for more cash.

Also, when you're riding around the plains area, keep an eye out for an all-black horse. They're few and far between but once you see it, rope it and break it. It's twice as fast as any other old nag. It also doesn't wear out as fast.
That's one of the 1st things I did when I played the game the last time around. (Just beat it again)
BTW I don't know if you want to pay for undead nightmare. It's not nearly as entertaining.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sofa King 02-13-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 8369236)
Yep, once you rope a few wild horses for Bonnies ranch, you get to keep a horse and a rope. It takes a few times, but once you learn how to hogtie, you'll use it often for more cash.

Also, when you're riding around the plains area, keep an eye out for an all-black horse. They're few and far between but once you see it, rope it and break it. It's twice as fast as any other old nag. It also doesn't wear out as fast.
That's one of the 1st things I did when I played the game the last time around. (Just beat it again)
BTW I don't know if you want to pay for undead nightmare. It's not nearly as entertaining.
Posted via Mobile Device

ONE STEP AT A TIME! ****!

Gonzo 02-13-2012 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8369300)
ONE STEP AT A TIME! ****!

****! OK? Ok?!!!!

SHOOT THE BAD GUY, ASSHOLE!
Posted via Mobile Device

Gonzo 02-13-2012 12:36 PM

Oh, and you're wifes a whore, btw. Retired, but a whore nonetheless.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sofa King 02-13-2012 01:47 PM

I roped some shit over noon. My roommate walked in, saw me roping a dog and trying to drag it behind my horse, and said "that is the dumbest game ever". LMAO

ThaVirus 02-13-2012 01:51 PM

Man, this game's been collecting dust on my shelf for the past year or so. I really need to pick it back up. So many memorable moments..

Spoiler!

Such a great game!