ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs might face QB Jeff Tuel Sunday. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278110)

OrtonsPiercedTaint 10-30-2013 12:48 PM

A Tuel threat with the ball!

BlackHelicopters 10-30-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 10141115)
No, he builds motorcycles

Was he famous for ****ing a chrome tailpipe on that motorcycle mafia show?

TEX 10-30-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 10141110)
Yeah you'll probably face either Rivers or Manning in the playoffs too. I keep telling myself the Chargers aren't a playoff team, but then I look at the rest of the AFC.

The way the year is going, the Chargers should definitely be considered to be a playoff team.

ThaVirus 10-30-2013 01:01 PM

I don't know shit about the guy outside of what I saw when he came in for Manuel in that game against the Browns. He looked like absolute shit.

I really hope Sutton dials up the pressure this week. I'm tired of seeing these ****ing scrubs tear us apart.

BossChief 10-30-2013 01:03 PM

Flynn and Tuel split QB reps in practice today. No Lewis.

Jamaal Charles didn't practice, but Reid says the knee is ok. Just resting it.

DaneMcCloud 10-30-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10141253)
I really hope Sutton dials up the pressure this week. I'm tired of seeing these ****ing scrubs tear us apart.

Good grief.

:facepalm:

ptlyon 10-30-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 10141217)
Was he famous for ****ing a chrome tailpipe on that motorcycle mafia show?

Not sure, but mike_b_284 ****ed a couch once

ThaVirus 10-30-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 10141279)
Good grief.

:facepalm:

Are you ever not an insufferable prick?

Jason Campbell just had the best outing a QB's had against us all season. The week prior, a ****ing rookie had the second best day against us of any QB this season.

BlackHelicopters 10-30-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 10141314)
Not sure, but mike_b_284 ****ed a couch once

Only counts if it was leather and he named the couch Lucy.

DaneMcCloud 10-30-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10141321)

Jason Campbell just had the best outing a QB's had against us all season. The week prior, a ****ing rookie had the second best day against us of any QB this season.

You don't even have a basic understanding of football.

ptlyon 10-30-2013 01:35 PM

Waiting for a false narrative :popcorn:

RealSNR 10-30-2013 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10141321)

At the same time, though, I can almost guarantee that those won't be the best games those QBs play all year.

Campbell was actually pretty dangerous. I could tell that we were doing our best to get to him for a sack or two, but the Cleveland offensive line is pretty damn good. Even when we were getting good pressure almost directly off the snap, Campbell managed to get the ball out of his hands before we could do anything.

Quesadilla Joe 10-30-2013 01:39 PM

LMAO

The Chiefs haven't faced a real QB in so long they won't know what to do with themselves when they come to Mile High.

ThaVirus 10-30-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10141368)
At the same time, though, I can almost guarantee that those won't be the best games those QBs play all year.

Campbell was actually pretty dangerous. I could tell that we were doing our best to get to him for a sack or two, but the Cleveland offensive line is pretty damn good. Even when we were getting good pressure almost directly off the snap, Campbell managed to get the ball out of his hands before we could do anything.

Who knows. All we know for sure is that we've made established QBs in this league look like they deserved to ride the bench.

Then, guys that have proven time and time again that they deserve to ride the bench have come in and looked like they might deserve a second chance.

RealSNR 10-30-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Dumbass (Post 10141376)
LMAO

The Chiefs haven't faced a real QB in so long they won't know what to do with themselves when they come to Mile High.

Your tackles looked great against Robert Mathis and Erik Walden.

Hope they look equally as good against Tamba Hali and Justin Houston.