ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Pouting in San Diego (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=213066)

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-02-2009 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bane_58 (Post 6025679)
Man Crush!!!! Holy hell!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

GoChiefs would seriously spend the day cleaning and waxing LJ's car if he could go along with him to the clubs just once.

It's Man Crush + Bromance = some ungodly new fanboi evolution.

milkman 09-02-2009 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raised On Riots (Post 6025687)
GoChiefs would seriously spend the day cleaning and waxing LJ's car if he could go along with him to the clubs just once.

It's Man Crush + Bromance = some ungodly new fanboi evolution.

He'd polish the knob.

Hammock Parties 09-02-2009 10:49 AM

Nah, there's an old saying. "Never meet your heroes." I never want to meet LJ. Ever.

It was enough for me that he acknowledged me on his blog and gave a hat tip to WPI for making him the cover boy.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-02-2009 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6025692)
Nah, there's an old saying. "Never meet your heroes." I never want to meet LJ. Ever.

It was enough for me that he acknowledged me on his blog and gave a hat tip to WPI for making him the cover boy.

Are you afraid he would spit his gin and juice on you?

SDChiefs 09-02-2009 10:56 AM

Every Charger fan I know says hes done and wanted to let him go over Turner. Plus the argument that LT is better because he produced more yds doesn't make sense. He touched the ball for 85% of their plays for a lot of years because he was all they had. LJ was used as RB which his title is. LT was used as QB/RB/WR/TE/FB because they had no one else shoulder the load. Now that they do, his numbers have declined to the point no one even talks about him anymore. Its all about Sproles if you walk down the street.

BY1401 09-02-2009 11:04 AM

Quote:

...And that's what makes me the best back.
Best back?

He's not even the best LT.

I was going to post a picture of the LT, but then I got this:

Quote:

In order to prevent the posting of objectionable material by new users, ChiefsPlanet requires new members to meet certain criteria before posting links or images. We apologize for the inconvenience, but join in on the discussion and you'll be given full privileges in no time!

Until then, please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post.
It ain't easy being a noewb. :sulk:

Buck 09-02-2009 11:06 AM

I love the "hes not the real LT" argument.

Like a guy cant use his initials as a nickname.

LaChapelle 09-02-2009 11:07 AM

It's about time for LT to head on to be the first homo in Canton.

Tiger's Fan 09-02-2009 11:27 AM

LaT was a damn good back, but he's not in my top 10, and I think he's about done. Getting rid of "the burner" will prove to be a terrible mistake. I love Sproles, but he's just not an every down back. He's better than LaT though right now.

BY1401 09-02-2009 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6025767)
I love the "hes not the real LT" argument.

Like a guy cant use his initials as a nickname.

Oh, sorry about that. I wasn't trying to present a rational argument.

I was just making fun of him.

BY1401 09-02-2009 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaChapelle (Post 6025771)
It's about time for LT to head on to be the first homo in Canton.

His uniform is on display in Canton. It's right next to Tom Brady's as the 2006 and 2007 MVPs.

Basileus777 09-02-2009 11:42 AM

LT wasn't even the most effective back on his team last year. Hell, Sproles is the better receiver at this point.

OctoberFart 09-02-2009 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 6025152)
Sproles is going to be starting for that team before long.

Buck and I have a bet, LJ vs LT...he's screwed.

Sproles will only start because of injury. Your screwed because Diaper Boy is the most overrated RB in the past 5 years and LT's off year last year was better than LJ outside of a year or two. HOF vs overrated THUG? Who do you got?

I feel sorry for the SOB that bet you only to win and have you welch on the bet.

Quiet Storm 09-02-2009 07:43 PM

Season is here so I will let the numbers do the talking. As if LT's already hadn't.

I will say that everyone that is doubting him is just adding more fuel to the fire. Heck, someone in the Chargers front office gave him the article to read.

2bikemike 09-02-2009 08:00 PM

I have LT on my fantasy team. I hope he has 14 great games this year and two really shitty ones.