ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Adrian Peterson's son severely beaten (and has now died) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=277311)

DaneMcCloud 10-17-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10094513)
Do you have a source? I'm not trying to be that guy, I just thought I was pretty well-versed in STD knowledge and the breast cancer thing is news to me. I'd like to read up on it.

Yes, the oncologist who treated my wife's HPV related cancer this year.

There's all kinds of information available at the Roy E. Disney Cancer center in Burbank.

CoMoChief 10-17-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 10094476)
What does driving have to do with sex?

because when you drive, you can drive to your gf's house and **** her after school until the parents come home from work. It's what I always did.

BigMeatballDave 10-17-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 10094491)
Oh, gotcha!

I think basement's are more "dangerous" than cars, especially in the winter time.

Basements are rare in Florida.

DaneMcCloud 10-17-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10094818)
Basements are rare in Florida.

Fortunately, they were standard growing up in Kansas.

:D

vailpass 10-17-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 10094476)
What does driving have to do with sex?

Back seats?

vailpass 10-17-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10094469)
My son is almost 15. He has a girlfriend. I mentioned to his mother that maybe we should buy him condoms and she said it shouldn't be a problem until he starts driving.

I'd rather not wait.

Those kids have hormones racing through them right now. If they get alone in the right situation they may not be able to stop.
And it only takes once...

CoMoChief 10-17-2013 06:33 PM

Sucks about what happened....feel terrible for the mother that has to go through w/ all of this. AP is a piece of shit though, and other athletes like him that go out and sleep around and impregnate a bunch of women and just throwing cash at them so they stay out of the lifestyle he chooses to live. That's why I don't slobber all over Derrick Thomas like a lot of people do on this site. The guy was a genuine piece of human garbage. Sure he played the part of Mr. Charity etc. etc...but what's the ol' saying? #58 means 5 women, 8 kids. That's ****ing ridiculous. Just imagine if DT was playing in today's game with all of the facebook, twitter accounts and web/media platforms. He'd be grouped together with the likes Antonio Cromartie and Travis Henry. Dan Marino can join this club too. How can these athletes call themselves "men" and look at themselves in the mirror and not give a shit about the children they leave behind in their wake? DT was a party animal who pissed all of his money away on partying and left his family(s) with hardly anything at all. He may be close to being God on a football field...but off of it, he's a piece of shit in my book.

Nightfyre 10-17-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10094469)
My son is almost 15. He has a girlfriend. I mentioned to his mother that maybe we should buy him condoms and she said it shouldn't be a problem until he starts driving.

I'd rather not wait.

question is, can his girlfriend drive?

DaneMcCloud 10-17-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10094839)
And it only takes once...

Too bad it's not like that once you hit 40.

vailpass 10-17-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 10094996)
Too bad it's not like that once you hit 40.

Risks increase significantly with age (as you know). Nature works how it should.
But we have science to combat it if we want.
Teens-20's are fertile as rabbits...

DaneMcCloud 10-17-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10095019)
Risks increase significantly with age (as you know). Nature works how it should.
But we have science to combat it if we want.
Teens-20's are fertile as rabbits...

I'll just never forget what it was like to have sex for procreation purposes only.

Digital meter, "window", etc. I was lucky but many guys I know went through hell.

vailpass 10-17-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 10095034)
I'll just never forget what it was like to have sex for procreation purposes only.

Digital meter, "window", etc. I was lucky but many guys I know went through hell.

Yeah I had a contractor that would have to up and leave at a moment's notice when his wife called telling him "it's time, now!"
I worked it out with the client.
That's clinical sex.
Glad you got yours...

DaneMcCloud 10-17-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10095042)
Yeah I had a contractor that would have to up and leave at a moment's notice when his wife called telling him "it's time, now!"
I worked it out with the client.
That's clinical sex.
Glad you got yours...

LMAO

I know that feeling for sure and thanks!

The thing I soon discovered afterwards was that many of my friends in their early 40's with younger wives (like me) went through the same exact thing. We even loaned the digital ovulation counter to friends.

LMAO

Crazy.

notorious 10-17-2013 08:22 PM

The players need to think of unprotected sex this way:

Do you want to pay 1million dollars to have sex one time with this girl? For an NFL player that is what child support will cost for 18 years if you blow your load into some random slut.

displacedinMN 06-26-2014 08:43 AM

just hit the paper in MPLS

We again know the accused is a POS

Suspect in death of Adrian Peterson's son arrested again in South Dakota

SIOUX FALLS, S.D. — A man charged with killing the 2-year-old son of Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson in South Dakota last fall was ordered held on $1 million cash-only bond Wednesday following accusations that he assaulted the boy's mother this week.

Authorities say Joseph Patterson, 28, attacked Tyrese Robert Doohen. Patterson was arrested on charges of kidnapping, aggravated assault, interference with emergency communication and injury to property.

Patterson has been free on $750,000 bond while he awaits an October trial on charges including murder in the death of Tyrese Ruffin in Sioux Falls last October. Patterson was living with Doohen at the time of the boy's death and was alone with the toddler at the time of the incident. Peterson had just recently found out that Tyrese was his son.

The prosecution on Wednesday in court said Patterson allegedly went to Doohen's apartment and terrorized her, twice choking her and once leaving her unconscious. She was able to call a relative, and her parents contacted police.

Minnehaha County State's Attorney Aaron McGowan told the presiding judge that Patterson held Doohen at the apartment for more than an hour and caused her physical injuries.

"The victim had ligature marks on her neck," McGowan said. He added that despite signing a no-contact order with the victim, Patterson still texted Doohen within an hour of Wednesday's court hearing.

Judge Joni Cutler imposed the $1 million bond after Patterson's attorney, Ken Tschetter, waived bond arguments.

"Mr. Patterson is a danger to both the victim and the community," Cutler said.