ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   women are crazy (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109722)

listopencil 02-05-2005 09:04 PM

Either all women are insane or I'm just only attracted to the crazy ones. Same thing, I guess.

Skip Towne 02-05-2005 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenson71
Truffaut said that "Cinema is the art of the woman." Well, what's that mean? Cinema is the art of beauty? Maybe...the aspects of cinema are too complex to ever become an expert in. :D

You surely aren't trying to figure out women at your age are you? It's an exercise in futility that shouldn't be attempted until the age of thirty (at least).

Jenson71 02-05-2005 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
This seems like an appropriate thread to share this link...

http://thingsmygirlfriendandihavearguedabout.com/

In case some folks haven't seen it before. I subscribe to his mailing list now.

Look at that nice Brit...This made me laugh. It's near the end of the page:

"Your partner is sitting in the dining room reading a book, your children are in the living room playing a game called 'Scatter every single toy we possess across the floor and then go upstairs to jump on the bed'. After a few minutes, you wander into the dining room, sigh at the chaos and tidy up. You then go off to do something else. When you return to the living room a short time later you discover that the children have strewn the place with toys yet again.
You are William L. Petersen and you must apportion blame. Do you:
A) Get the children downstairs and tell them that if they haven't tidied up the living room within the next ten minutes then you're sending them to be raised on a farm in Iowa."

Jenson71 02-05-2005 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
You surely aren't trying to figure out women at your age are you? It's an exercise in futility that shouldn't be attempted until the age of thirty (at least).

No, I've got better things to waste my time on...

listopencil 02-05-2005 09:24 PM

Quote:

Margret jack-knifes from argument to argument, jigs direction randomly and erratically like a shoal of Argument Fish being followed by a Truth Shark. It's fearsomely difficult to land a blow because by the time you've let fly with the logic she's not there anymore. A row about vacuuming gets shifted to the cost of a computer upgrade, from there to who got up early with the kids most this week and then to the greater interest rates of German banks via the noisome sexual keenness of some former girlfriend, those-are-hair-scissors-don't-use-them-for-paper and, 'When was the last time you bought me flowers?' all in the space of about seven exchanges. 'Arrrrrrgggh! What are we arguing about? Can you just decide what it is and stick to it?
Hmmm...could this be my wife's long lost sister?

crossbow 02-05-2005 09:28 PM

Best thing God ever did was invent pussy.

Worst thing he did was put women in charge of it.

BroWhippendiddle 02-05-2005 09:31 PM

A very wise man told me on my wedding day that there are a very specific set of rules that you will have to follow after the ceremony. He also said that each and every one of those rules change every 28 days.

Also remember that nothing you have done in the past will ever be forgotten. 20 years down the road you will be reminded of the time you

1. insulted her
2. got drunk and puked all over the house
3. looked at another woman for too long
4. caused your kids to grow up with bad habits
5. ruined her life because she could have done better
6. etc....

This could go on for ever!!! But I think you can understand the direction, you can never be right because you are always wrong!!

Skip Towne 02-05-2005 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crossbow
Best thing God ever did was invent pussy.

Worst thing he did was put women in charge of it.

It took me 50 years to learn to hit 'em and run. Endelt figured it out in half the time.

Skip Towne 02-05-2005 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
My teachers always told me I was bright for my age.

All the same, I hope one entangles you and fucks you all up.

KCWolfman 02-05-2005 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
It took me 50 years to learn to hit 'em and run. Endelt figured it out in half the time.

Yeah, but you are doing the wrinkled old grandmas of NFL QBs

Donger 02-05-2005 09:42 PM

Thsi is probably apropos to this thread.

"When God made man, he made him out of string. He had too much, so he left that little thing. When God made woman, he made her out of lace. He didn't have enough, so he left that little space.

Thank you God!"

KCWolfman 02-05-2005 09:43 PM

If I had met Helen Keller, I would have married her and been happy for life.

crossbow 02-05-2005 09:50 PM

I went to the grocery store with the wife. She bought so much junk that we didn't have enough in the checking account to cover it so we looked like fools and took about $50 dollars worth back.

Two days later she walks in loaded with bags of food. I asked why we even needed it and did she not think that we should leave some money in the account to pay for gas to get to work and things like that? I pointed out that there was no more space to store what she had just brought in. She got so mad she left for two weeks. Three days later I was driving home to Kansas City from Wichita and I ran out of gas. Yup, couldn't buy any to get home but at least there was a two month supply of food back home. Well if I could have gotten home I would have had plenty to eat.

Donger 02-05-2005 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crossbow
I went to the grocery store with the wife. She bought so much junk that we didn't have enough in the checking account to cover it so we looked like fools and took about $50 dollars worth back.

Two days later she walks in loaded with bags of food. I asked why we even needed it and did she not think that we should leave some money in the account to pay for gas to get to work and things like that? I pointed out that there was no more space to store what she had just brought in. She got so mad she left for two weeks. Three days later I was driving home to Kansas City from Wichita and I ran out of gas. Yup, couldn't buy any to get home but at least there was a two month supply of food back home. Well if I could have gotten home I would have had plenty to eat.

Man. Next time I get pissed that the little woman took us below three grand in the checking account, I may reconsider...

crossbow 02-05-2005 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
Man. Next time I get pissed that the little woman took us below three grand in the checking account, I may reconsider...

American women are fools. My mother is Europian. Even has a heavy accent. She doesn't respond to the great American marketing machine which uses guilt and shame to get women to spend their husbands money on useless junk that gets thrown out two months after it was brought home.

Instead she invested the money she made WORKING AS A JANITOR for the county. When she retired she paid cash for a $100,000 dollar home. The down side is that she didn't get to fill her home with useless trinkets from Wall-Mart. She did appoint it with authentic antiques made of real wood and leather. I guess it depends on your priorites and how much self control you have.

Oh, she sold that house 4 years later for $130,000 and bought a better one.