ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   women are crazy (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=109722)

chiefs4me 02-06-2005 01:07 PM

Yea well I have 5 crazy men in my house right now.. I told his friends 4 pm and here it is 1 and they are alrady here.:banghead: And to top it off...I have to listen to them crack on me about DT not making the HOF. Brad actually said to me that DT was just an average player and the only reason he would get in to the HOF in the next 5 years is because he is dead. The SOB is lucky I didn't throw my drink in his face. Now I just have to plan it so that I am the one serving Brad his plate of food.ROFL

Over-Head 02-06-2005 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs4me
Yea well I have 5 crazy men in my house right now.. I told his friends 4 pm and here it is 1 and they are alrady here.:banghead: And to top it off...I have to listen to them crack on me about DT not making the HOF. Brad actually said to me that DT was just an average player and the only reason he would get in to the HOF in the next 5 years is because he is dead. The SOB is lucky I didn't throw my drink in his face. Now I just have to plan it so that I am the one serving Brad his plate of food.ROFL

Yer sexy when yer pissed ;)

Bowser 02-06-2005 01:09 PM

Quote:

Tell Brad he doesn't know his ass from a hole inthe ground. And spit in his food.

Over-Head 02-06-2005 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
Why your boyfriend doesn't have those emotional outbursts?

REP!! ROFL

Rain Man 02-06-2005 01:11 PM

Women. Can't live with 'em, can't get 'em to leave the nuts out of the fudge when they bake it for you.

4th and Long 02-06-2005 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser
Tell Brad he doesn't know his ass from a hole inthe ground. And spit in his food.

That's a start but it's letting the dickweed off way too easy.

If memoery serves, c4m is in Texas, which means it's relatively warm there. Might I suggest you serve him a nice, tall, refreshing glass of <strike>lemon</strike> urine-ade. :D

Over-Head 02-06-2005 01:15 PM

JoAnn only goes nuts for 3-4 days prior to her period. I guess I’m lucky, I only have to put up with a psychotic woman a week a month.
Either way, I just smoke a joint on the ferry heading home each night during that week, and glide through it.
Sure she bitches about me coming home fried 4 nights in a row, but the way I see it, she’d only growl about something else stupid anyway, so I might as well give her the excuse/topic to bark about, that way I know what defense to use.

Mr. Laz 02-06-2005 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Jones
I just keep thinking that there's going to be this causal relationship between her mood and prior events

no doubt there....

logic and women = oil and water

you never know what the fug they are thinking ... they could be pissed about something they thought you MIGHT DO or it could be a freaking dream they had last night when your "dream self" did something

they are emotionally screwed up for the most part

chiefs4me 02-06-2005 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser

That's why I said I wanted to be the one to serve his plate.:thumb: I have to put up with him all the time. He is one of those guys that knows everything about everything. But hey he's a cowboy fan...so I just roll my eyes and laugh at him. I can't decide if I want to make his drinks strong...so he sleeps thru the game. Oh the decisions I have to make.ROFL

chiefs4me 02-06-2005 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Over-Head
Yer sexy when yer pissed ;)

Yea...well you are just sexy.:thumb:

FloridaChief 02-06-2005 01:27 PM

Quote:

That's why I said I wanted to be the one to serve his plate.:thumb: I have to put up with him all the time. He is one of those guys that knows everything about everything. But hey he's a cowboy fan...so I just roll my eyes and laugh at him. I can't decide if I want to make his drinks strong...so he sleeps thru the game. Oh the decisions I have to make.ROFL

Are you wearing red like a good little whore?...

4th and Long 02-06-2005 01:28 PM

Quote:

Yea...well you are just sexy.:thumb:

:spock: TMI and get a room.

chiefs4me 02-06-2005 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4th and Long
That's a start but it's letting the dickweed off way too easy.

If memoery serves, c4m is in Texas, which means it's relatively warm there. Might I suggest you serve him a nice, tall, refreshing glass of lemon urine-ade. :D

Oh my god...that's gross but good. But I really don't think I could do something like that.

chiefs4me 02-06-2005 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FloridaChief
Are you wearing red like a good little whore?...

You bet your dumbass...chiefs red :thumb:

4th and Long 02-06-2005 01:34 PM

Quote:

Oh my god...that's gross but good. But I really don't think I could do something like that.

And you dare call yourself a Chiefs fan!!!??? Blasphomy!!! :harumph: