ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   RIP EVIL KINEVAL (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=175667)

Skip Towne 11-30-2007 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie
That's why he's "The Greatest"... and not only in name.

Yep, it even got comical at times. He would lay on the ropes and cover up while the announcers would pronounce him gassed. About that time he decided he wanted off the ropes and would come out firing with Foreman stumbling backward.

WEIRDWOLF 11-30-2007 05:19 PM

I am so sad to hear this. He was one of my heros. I can't even remember the number of times I jumped my bicycle over a board/ramp propped on bricks imagining I was Evel.

I only saw him once as his head showed just over the fence that I was stairing over when he jumped a bunch of semis at the State Fair. I went to his trailer and waited for hours for him to come out but I never saw him. I was so bummed....

BIG_DADDY 11-30-2007 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray
...off a ramp catching air I hope...

LMAO

PastorMikH 11-30-2007 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trndobrd
I liked the part where he just showed up and beat the author of an unauthorized biography with a baseball bat. Then when he was on work release, hired limos to pick up all his fellow inmates at the work release facility and take them to work.

What a messed up society. Guy steals your life story, writes it and publishes it without your permission, the law won't do anything to him but when you take it upon yourself to teach the guy some justice YOU get thrown in the slammer.

The limmo thing was really classy!

Braincase 11-30-2007 06:08 PM

It was Kanye West.

FAX 11-30-2007 06:13 PM

The all time greatest. The Snake River jump was totally awesome. Evel was the only man on Earth who would have attempted it. The Ceasar's Palace jump was spectacular, too. Even though he crashed.

"Anybody can jump a motorcycle, the trouble starts when you try to land it."

RIP Evel.

FAX

Rain Man 11-30-2007 06:25 PM

Without going through the whole thread to see if it's been said already, I'm really hoping that his final wish is to be cremated aboard a flaming motorcycle that is launched off the edge of the Grand Canyon.

Fish 11-30-2007 06:57 PM

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6...brvsadjed5.jpg

Ultra Peanut 11-30-2007 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
He was jumping over the white light and missed the landing.

Hoooooooooly shit.

Bravo.

a1na2 11-30-2007 07:01 PM

Knievel’s death was confirmed by his granddaughter, Krysten Knievel. He had been in failing health for years, suffering from diabetes and pulmonary fibrosis, an incurable condition that scarred his lungs.

siberian khatru 11-30-2007 07:05 PM

Wonder whatever happened to Awful Knawful (sp)?

FAX 11-30-2007 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru
Wonder whatever happened to Awful Knawful (sp)?

Another tragic ending, Mr. siberian khatru. He was beaten to death with a half-empty Jim Beam bottle during a domestic dispute by his great-uncle Ugly Knugly.

FAX

Easy 6 11-30-2007 07:28 PM

What a shame, he was one of my biggest childhood heroes...i had the "zip cord bike", his electric toothbrush, action figure...all kinds of stuff.

I actually got to see him perform once in Peoria Ill. when i was no older than 5 or 6.

RIP Evel.

Bob Dole 11-30-2007 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
I just saw the Rumble in the Jungle last night on Classic. Ali is the quickest guy I've ever seen. He'd hit Foreman three times before he could attempt to block the punches.

Have you watched "When We Were Kings"?

FAX 11-30-2007 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole
Have you watched "When We Were Kings"?

Fabuous documentary. I loved the parts where the people from Zaire were flocking around Ali and totally ignoring Foreman.

Unquestionably, Ali was the greatest of all times.

FAX