ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Jarrad Page getting into it on Twitter (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=223318)

KCrockaholic 02-12-2010 12:20 AM

Jarrad Page getting into it on Twitter

http://twitter.com/JarradPage44

No Cak'n Patna yet to come from Page, but it is obvious somebody is toying with him.

I know he is from Oakland, but I don't get what that last line is supposed to mean.

Titty Meat 02-12-2010 12:25 AM

Ride on this clown= kick his ass. The NFL will be banning Twitter soon or the Chiefs atleast should.

Ebolapox 02-12-2010 12:28 AM

:spock:

I'm apparently too old to understand what the **** either of them is saying.

-King- 02-12-2010 12:30 AM

He needs to learn how to just block people instead of responding. He could get in trouble if shit keeps escalating.
Posted via Mobile Device

Titty Meat 02-12-2010 12:31 AM

I asked him if he's cakn.

blaise 02-12-2010 12:34 AM

Page taking the bait like it's a play action pass.

Titty Meat 02-12-2010 12:35 AM

This guy is talking some pretty bad stuff.

@JarradPage44 hahaha You a Funny Bum ass ****a Word To Everything. Don't end up like that ****a from Denver hahaha Pussy
about 5 hours ago from Twitterrific in reply to JarradPage44

-King- 02-12-2010 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 6526504)
Page taking the bait like it's a play action pass.

Yup. That's why being a celeb/athlete is so hard. You just have to let insults roll off you and you can't respond to that shit. People love getting a reaction from them.
Posted via Mobile Device

SPATCH 02-12-2010 12:37 AM

LAWLZ. This "devilwantmysoul" guy is pretty sad. He clowns on a bunch of celebrities and hopes that they respond. It's like the aspiring rapper that tries to start beef with the big dogs hoping to make a name for himself. Only, said rapper winds up making some money in the end. This guy just earns a few more "followers". Pretty dumb.

Mastashake 02-12-2010 12:40 AM

I don't know how Twitter works, can anyone with an account post on his page?

Do you not have to approve them like on facebook?

blaise 02-12-2010 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mastashake (Post 6526509)

If he doesn't respond to it they won't show on his page. No one would even know it happened, unless they follow the devilwantmysoul guy.

Thig Lyfe 02-12-2010 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mastashake (Post 6526509)

Nothing gets posted on other peoples' pages. A tweet that is directed at another person is essentially a public version of a PM.

Mastashake 02-12-2010 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SportsRacer (Post 6526514)
Nothing gets posted on other peoples' pages. A tweet that is directed at another person is essentially a public version of a PM.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 6526512)
If he doesn't respond to it they won't show on his page. No one would even know it happened, unless they follow the devilwantmysoul guy.

So how did JerradPage44 find out how DEVILWANTMYSOUL was talking smack about him?

blaise 02-12-2010 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mastashake (Post 6526519)
So how did JerradPage44 find out how DEVILWANTMYSOUL was talking smack about him?

DEVILWANTMYSOUL can send him a message, but no one will see it but Page. They only way anyone would see it is if Page responds. So if he just lets the message sit there, like 99% of other athletes/celebs do, no one would really know but Page and the DEVIL guy.
Sort of like the rep system, or like was said above, a PM. You could post a rep statement I gave you, but if you didn't no one here would even know it happened.

TinyEvel 02-12-2010 01:09 AM

Is Page even on the Chiefs any more? According to NFL.com the last game he played with a stat was against DAL. And he's not on the roster at KCCHIEFS.com