ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2012 Kansas Football Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=253033)

DJ's left nut 12-01-2011 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke (Post 8159005)
meh.. not going down that road with you. :harumph:

Awwww....

More sadface.

Mr. Plow 12-01-2011 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8158873)
If you're Fitzgerald, and someone asks you to leave your hometown and alma mater to coach a worse team in an unstable conference at a basketball school and become the third head coach in just over 2 years after they fired one coach who won the Orange Bowl two years later and then fired his replacement after only 2 seasons, you have to take it.

Just can't stop and have a normal conversation, can you?

eazyb81 12-01-2011 02:50 PM

Figure this was the best place to put this gem.

JakeLebahn Jake Lebahn
According to a source Texas Longhorn head coach Mack Brown will retire this Saturday after the game against Baylor.

:eek:

Bambi 12-01-2011 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8158912)
All I was hearing the past 2 days was that Leach might like KU's job so that he could stick it to Tech. Now, its obvious that he didn't want the job because he didn't want to face Tech?

Just because KK is the loudest voice in the KC area doesn't mean he's correct.

Fansy the Famous Bard 12-01-2011 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8159026)

Anytime KU is discussed, we immediately have an entire message board full of Kevin Keitzmans appear.

Bambi 12-01-2011 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 8159042)

JakeLebahn Jake Lebahn
According to a source Texas Longhorn head coach Mack Brown will retire this Saturday after the game against Baylor.

Nice, at least now there's a job worse out there than Kansas!

Saul Good 12-01-2011 02:52 PM

Quote:

I had been nothing but polite since the MU/KU game ended. The football rivalry appears to be done, so I felt no need to twist the knife. Then, Wickedson started talking about how Mizzou fans were "self-loathing" and called me out by name in a 15 page thread that I hadn't posted in once. Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in.

Braincase 12-01-2011 02:53 PM

Quote:

I don't try to communicate with him anymore. He doesn't speak any kind of English I understand, and it I'm not patient enough to wait on the translation from Saul's native douchenozzlese.

Bambi 12-01-2011 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evenfall (Post 8158937)
The idea that Fitzgerald would leave Northwestern for Kansas is amusing.

Doesn't it seem doubtful Kansas will have a huge monetary offer on the table for anyone? They just paid Gill to go away and they paid Mangino to go away two years ago. They can't give tickets away. It does not exactly seem like a program that is awash in cash.

They will need to make another Gill kind of hire, and hope they get it right this time.

WTF is with you people and the ticket thing?

Like has been stated a million times...90% of the schools in America don't do well when the teams suck.

Paying a coaches salary is a drop in the bucket when compared to how much the school makes when the ticket sales are rolling. This only happens with wins. Especially at a school where most of the fans dollars have to go to basketball games too.

Traveling to NYC and Maui isn't cheap.

Bambi 12-01-2011 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8159055)
I had been nothing but polite since the MU/KU game ended. The football rivalry appears to be done, so I felt no need to twist the knife. Then, Wickedson started talking about how Mizzou fans were "self-loathing" and called me out by name in a 15 page thread that I hadn't posted in once. Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in.

It's the only plausible explanation for your constant posts regarding Kansas.

Must be because you live there.

kstater 12-01-2011 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 8159042)

JakeLebahn Jake Lebahn

Saban

ChiTown 12-01-2011 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 8159079)
Saban

You serious, Clark?

kstater 12-01-2011 03:05 PM

Only time will tell.

Mr. Plow 12-01-2011 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8159055)

I got ya - just can't handle being the bigger person. Gotcha.

eazyb81 12-01-2011 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 8159079)
Saban

I don't buy this rumor at all, but I think Saban and Petrino would be at the top of their list if Mack did step down.